Author Topic: "Big Mark C" (oh brother... )  (Read 1569 times)

Alex23

"Big Mark C" (oh brother... )
« on: December 21, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »
Keep it in your pants "bro"... the "make it look like a glorifying gimmick" has been done before...

If you truly worship, we appreciate but I personally have a femalé who loves to humectate a cawk on a nightly basis. so your "services" are not required.

Carry on. Hope the "C" doesn't stand for what it clings to...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "Big Mark C" (oh brother... )
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »
Are you officially denying "Big"MarkC is your gimmick and that he is the kind of guy that would knock your wife out of the way just so he could catch your "release"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 09:14:59 PM »
Are you officially denying "Big"MarkC is your gimmick and that he is the kind of guy that would knock your wife out of the way just so he could catch your "release"?

HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm saying that "big Marked C-men" is most likely the "guy" we've spotted camping in the hills of the late.. just waiting for the right moment to "stroke"... oh brother we have a live one...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:35:05 AM »
Watch out Alex, Mark C is busy pitching his second tent just off your property.  This one isn't made of Nylon and Lycra either.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 03:27:42 AM »
HAHA oh brother, I'm getty in sneaky suspision that "Big Mark C" is the next Barry Peppers, lurking in the shadows, beating off with unmatched ferocity

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »
HAHA oh brother, I'm getty in sneaky suspision that "Big Mark C" is the next Barry Peppers, lurking in the shadows, beating off with unmatched ferocity

Mark C is only a binocolurs view away.  "Private eyes are watching you......"