Author Topic: im getting changed and taking a shit at home before going to the gym from now on  (Read 1171 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
seriously it seems like every time i go to the gym i find a spot in the locker room that's good because it's quiet, empty, and in front of the mirror so i can flex a little before working out. then, as soon as i do my workout and get back to the locker room a little more than an hour later, my locker area is filled with a bunch of naked dudes powdering their balls, having loud conversations, standing around, whatever. what the hell?? it pisses me off. typically, asians and old guys are the most common, then comes hairy dudes and black guys. it sucks.

then i try to take a nice preworkout shit before exercising. you know, clear my bowels and go into my workout fresh (especially on leg day), and some piece of shit always takes a nice leak all over the toilet seats. there are 2 men locker rooms in LA fitness, one with 5 toilets and the other with 6. EVERY seat is covered in urine. and a bunch of times the janitors forget to put toilet paper and seat covers in the stalls. what the hell am i supposed to do now? i pay 50 dollars a month for some luxury. not being able to take a comfortable shit is not luxury!

fuck LA fitness.

anybody share similar frustrations?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
seriously it seems like every time i go to the gym i find a spot in the locker room that's good because it's quiet, empty, and in front of the mirror so i can flex a little before working out. then, as soon as i do my workout and get back to the locker room a little more than an hour later, my locker area is filled with a bunch of naked dudes powdering their balls, having loud conversations, standing around, whatever. what the hell?? it pisses me off. typically, asians and old guys are the most common, then comes hairy dudes and black guys. it sucks.

then i try to take a nice preworkout shit before exercising. you know, clear my bowels and go into my workout fresh (especially on leg day), and some piece of shit always takes a nice leak all over the toilet seats. there are 2 men locker rooms in LA fitness, one with 5 toilets and the other with 6. EVERY seat is covered in urine. and a bunch of times the janitors forget to put toilet paper and seat covers in the stalls. what the hell am i supposed to do now? i pay 50 dollars a month for some luxury. not being able to take a comfortable shit is not luxury!

fuck LA fitness.

anybody share similar frustrations?
Drink the middle 1 cup or more of your first piss of the day. Trust me, it'll be the best workout you've had in a while.  ;)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Drink the middle 1 cup or more of your first piss of the day. Trust me, it'll be the best workout you've had in a while.  ;)

yeah i read your post on drinking your own urine. interesting and unique info...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
yeah i read your post on drinking your own urine. interesting and unique info...
Thanks, and good luck! It will make you love every workout and your rate of gain will increase.  ;)

(BTW, don't do it on drugs. You may overdose on the drugs if you do.)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Thanks, and good luck! It will make you love every workout and your rate of gain will increase.  ;)

(BTW, don't do it on drugs. You may overdose on the drugs if you do.)

thanks but i dont know if your thread was enough to break the chains of conditioning. i still do not have intentions of drinking my piss and am disgusted by the thought of it. maybe if i get terribly sick one day...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
thanks but i dont know if your thread was enough to break the chains of conditioning. i still do not have intentions of drinking my piss and am disgusted by the thought of it. maybe if i get terribly sick one day...
WOW, what will, then? That was a BRILLIANT thread.  ;)

Anyways, you'll be forever grateful once you make it over that first hurdle of getting started. Every day of your life will be better and progressively improve from that point on. You'll love the experience of life more and more and appreciate and feel every moment more than ever. You'll feel better than you have since you were 5.

Good luck and I'll talk to you tomorrow to see how your first day on the piss went!  ;)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thats why i train in the morning before any annoying members show up,i open the gym at 5 and usually get there at 4am or alittle after,i only do 1 bodypart aday so im done in 45 minutes or so.the toilets in my gym aint to bad but there are days where the toilets look alitty shitty >:(my old gym i worked at in jersey only had 1 toilet in the whole club which sucked,i remember days where i had to go across the street to the diner just to shit,in the winter that can suck pretty bad
R

nodeal

• Getbig III
thats why i train in the morning before any annoying members show up,i open the gym at 5 and usually get there at 4am or alittle after,i only do 1 bodypart aday so im done in 45 minutes or so.the toilets in my gym aint to bad but there are days where the toilets look alitty shitty >:(my old gym i worked at in jersey only had 1 toilet in the whole club which sucked,i remember days where i had to go across the street to the diner just to shit,in the winter that can suck pretty bad

wow man you train early! i could never do that

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i work from 5am till 1pm,so its either train before work or train after.anyone who workes/worked in a gym knows its almost impossible to get a good workout in where you work,it sucks when the boss starts asking you questions about something or some of your clients have a question or 2.i feel like telling them to go f themselves and let me train, but one would prolly get me fired and the other i would lose clients which means less coin on my paycheck and thats not good.i get a 45 minute lunch at 11am and bang out my cardio then,it all works out good and all it takes is alittle sacrafice.nothing worth while is easy especially in bodybuilding,bodybuilding and sacrafice go together like peanut butter and jelly
R

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
fuck LA fitness.

you should go to a real gym

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i have a computer at the gym and while im peddling away on the recumbnent bike im on getbig checkin out the posts and new threads,it makes my time go by fast.before i know it 50 minutes just zippes by 
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i work from 5am till 1pm,so its either train before work or train after.anyone who workes/worked in a gym knows its almost impossible to get a good workout in where you work,it sucks when the boss starts asking you questions about something or some of your clients have a question or 2.i feel like telling them to go f themselves and let me train, but one would prolly get me fired and the other i would lose clients which means less coin on my paycheck and thats not good.i get a 45 minute lunch at 11am and bang out my cardio then,it all works out good and all it takes is alittle sacrafice.nothing worth while is easy especially in bodybuilding,bodybuilding and sacrafice go together like peanut butter and jelly
Good one!!  :)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

Anyways, you'll be forever grateful once you make it over that first hurdle of getting started. Every day of your life will be better and progressively improve from that point on. You'll love the experience of life more and more and appreciate and feel every moment more than ever. You'll feel better than you have since you were 5.

Good luck and I'll talk to you tomorrow to see how your first day on the piss went!  ;)

how do you feel

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
how do you feel
FANTASTIC How about yourself?

It gives you quite the energy boost, doesn't it?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just say fuck it and start using the ladies room bro.

nodeal

• Getbig III
Just say fuck it and start using the ladies room bro.

theres an option.

sorry man no piss drinking yet.