Author Topic: FBI visited me this morning....  (Read 3689 times)

Moosejay

Re: FBI visited me this morning....
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
hahahah threats of physical violence over the internet ... phase three meltdown

well

of course

I am a known figure

you can approach me at a con test

or at my business

there'd never be any slapping

bc you hide

comfortably numb in your

mammie's house

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »
A

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
So you lie again, thread title says fbi visited you but it wasnt the fbi, why do you need to lie so much?

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »
So you lie again, thread title says fbi visited you but it wasnt the fbi, why do you need to lie so much?

You are from a leftist, Ceasar Chavez-like country.

Please do not talk to me ever again.

Please do not even ever talk to others named Michael

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »

shutup

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »

meltdown

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »
Does America's military still have the "don't ask, don't tell" policy Moose?

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:33 AM »
Does America's military still have the "don't ask, don't tell" policy Moose?

what is that?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »
Was the "oil" (lube) for your nephew's private "posing" sessions mouse?

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
Moose, you're a sick fuck and should die.

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
Did you ask him to look at that HIV sore on your arm?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 03:20:16 PM »
nice story but did he see the arm wound?  i surprised he touched you. ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
i have extreme respect for anyone that legitimately makes it through seal training.

its the absolute hardest training on the planet. I was going to join the Navy, but my dad had a friend who was a seal, and the guy totally talked me out of it thankfully

What is involved in seal training? Can you give me a breakdown of an average day in a seal training boot camp?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
I received an oil delivery at my house a few minutes ago.

The gentleman came to the door for the $312 dollars for the oil.

He was an older man, wearing an FBI hat.

We chatted,. and I had to ask, "FBI?"

"Oh, " he replied..."My son is in the FBI."

"He started as a Navy Seal, was involved in much covert action in the Middle East that he could not tell me about, and now he serves our country all over the world. I am very proud of him.

I told him if I did not go the college route, I'd have done wht his son did.

I told him, him being a truck driver as was my father, That ONLY in America could his son and me do so well after coming from blue collar existences.

He agreed.

I shook his hand and thanked him for producing an honorable and courageous son who helped our great country.

"We coulkd nev er live the way we do without people like your son. Listen to thge disgustin g tripe spewed on liberal TV about how bad our country is. Look at the beautiful house I live in...after growing up in a blue collar household....

"You think you could do this anywhere else...YOU COULD NOT," I said.

He agreed. "That's why everyone wants to come here..."

We shook hands and he left.

That, people, is the stuff that makes Am erica great.

'Nuff Said.

Before I even scroll down I know you're going to flamed for this. You're right though. We live in most privileged and prosperous generation ever. But also the most ungrateful.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
Norway is the best place to live in. And that you can back up with facts.

Perhaps. But what exactly has Norway done to make the world a better place and to insure their "best place to live" status? What exactly did they contribute during the Cold War to defeat Soviet Communism? How about Nazism and Fascism? Look what their "neutrality" got them during WW2 got them? And barely a fist was raised before the Nazis stomped them. What were their role in helping South Korea become a, relatively speaking, capitalist paradise compared to the starving prison of their neighbors to the North. A fate they could of easily have shared if other more robust and morally driven cultures didn't come to their aid. How much charity does Norway contribute to the world? How much of the world do they feed? How much medical aid do they provide for others.

It's one thing to be concerned about just your own self interest and turn a blind eye to evil. That doesn't make you or anybody else bad. It doesn't make you good either. Amoral perhaps. Just like in your own personal life it's easy to let others do the dirty work while you just remain morally neutral and strive to get along with everybody and be liked. But just be glad that there are others willing to step up when a wrong or an evil is being done. If Sweden or Belgium were invaded by the Russians what will Norway do? What could they do? Just like it's incumbent upon a man to be strong so that he can protect himself and his love ones in addition to innocents to the evils and dangers in the world, so be it so for countries. This of course will require more spending on military strength and it will be much harder to afford socialized goverment give aways and labor perks but such is life. You might lose your best place to live status. Just like you have to get off your butt and train and be strong and be the first line of defense when it would be so much easier to leave it to others to take care of you.

Be nice and getting along with everyone is a sure sign of one who doesn't hold strong convictions, i.e., they stand for nothing. A country may be nice and a great place to live but at what expense? What if every country decided to just be concerned about their own prosperity and to the hell with others? That may work for a while but eventually the bad guys will be at your shores.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »
I think Moosejay just carved a vagina in his forearm to give him something to fuck?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2008, 07:12:29 PM »
Norway is the best place to live in.

Then why all the angst?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »
What oil delivery?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »
Perhaps. But what exactly has Norway done to make the world a better place and to insure their "best place to live" status? What exactly did they contribute during the Cold War to defeat Soviet Communism? How about Nazism and Fascism? Look what their "neutrality" got them during WW2 got them? And barely a fist was raised before the Nazis stomped them. What were their role in helping South Korea become a, relatively speaking, capitalist paradise compared to the starving prison of their neighbors to the North. A fate they could of easily have shared if other more robust and morally driven cultures didn't come to their aid. How much charity does Norway contribute to the world? How much of the world do they feed? How much medical aid do they provide for others.

It's one thing to be concerned about just your own self interest and turn a blind eye to evil. That doesn't make you or anybody else bad. It doesn't make you good either. Amoral perhaps. Just like in your own personal life it's easy to let others do the dirty work while you just remain morally neutral and strive to get along with everybody and be liked. But just be glad that there are others willing to step up when a wrong or an evil is being done. If Sweden or Belgium were invaded by the Russians what will Norway do? What could they do? Just like it's incumbent upon a man to be strong so that he can protect himself and his love ones in addition to innocents to the evils and dangers in the world, so be it so for countries. This of course will require more spending on military strength and it will be much harder to afford socialized goverment give aways and labor perks but such is life. You might lose your best place to live status. Just like you have to get off your butt and train and be strong and be the first line of defense when it would be so much easier to leave it to others to take care of you.

Be nice and getting along with everyone is a sure sign of one who doesn't hold strong convictions, i.e., they stand for nothing. A country may be nice and a great place to live but at what expense? What if every country decided to just be concerned about their own prosperity and to the hell with others? That may work for a while but eventually the bad guys will be at your shores.

good argument, any response Klaus?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »
Makes my girlfriend's legs weak boyfriend's cock hard

fixed

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008, 12:34:06 AM »

That is sooo American way of thinking, I´m a poor writer so I don´t even bother, sorry. It is clear that Norway is relatively a small country, and I think passive resistance is sometimes a better way to deal with the enemy than hopeless suicide. And country´s own people should always come first.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 01:54:48 AM »
Was the "oil" (lube) for your nephew's private "posing" sessions mouse?
Haha .. The only time the FBI will be comming to see you dusa is to arrest your pedofile ass you filthy kiddy fiddling homo..
Merry xmas moose

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 02:00:13 AM »
Before I even scroll down I know you're going to flamed for this. You're right though. We live in most privileged and prosperous generation ever. But also the most ungrateful.

I blame the parents who bought into materialism and let the men behind the curtain use scare tactics and chemicals to fck up the kids of today...The kids of today never stood a chance...

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 02:13:19 AM »
That is sooo American way of thinking, I´m a poor writer so I don´t even bother, sorry. It is clear that Norway is relatively a small country, and I think passive resistance is sometimes a better way to deal with the enemy than hopeless suicide. And country´s own people should always come first.

You are so correct my Norwegian friend. This is how American's think. That's why we are who we are. That's why we are the world's leader and everyone looks to us. But it was not always this way. America was once very small as well. In fact, there was a time when there was no America at all. Compared to Europe we are just babies. But look what we have done in that short time. Much blood was spilled fighting for our independence. Never has more American blood been spilled keeping this country unified. We fought and bled, build and conquered, we are an open society that attracted the geniuses and the most productive and innovative people throughout the world. Our country grew stronger and more prosperous because we wanted it to be so. Nude beaches and legalize pot and prostitution are great things that I support but not a matter of top priority for an ambitious nation.

Of course passive resistance is often a better way to deal with an enemy. But that's only when you are weak. We've sacrificed a lot and invested a lot to become and stay strong. The Manhattan Project which won us the war was no pastry and mint tea gathering. We pulled out all the stops, spared no expense, and did whatever was required to be successful. And we do it for the security of our people first and to free countries such as yours from the Jack Boot of oppression. We saved South Korea not only because it was the right thing to do but because we were trying to stop Communist expansion which protected us and the rest of the free world including yours.

Norway, from what I hear, is a great place to live. They have one of the highest GDP per capita. Certainly higher than the US. They are rich in resources and I hear they make the best Omega 3 fish oil. That combined with their relatively small population makes them rich and prosperous. When I see pictures of your country the beauty is truly breath taking. But they are not world players. The world, no matter how evolved and civilized we think we are, is still ruled by strength and force. People criticize our country because we seem to stick our nose into everything. But that's because if we don't someone else would. And who do you think that would be? China and Russia is just biding their time. First chance they get they'll make their move. Putin does not want to go to his grave without his home country returned to it's former glory.

Instead resenting us you should thank God, or whatever secular ideal you hold, that there is an America. When the chips are down and the bullets start flying no one is going to look for Norway for leadership. They just leave it to others and take it for granted that they will be protected. And not only is it a thankless job but like spoiled children that turn on their doting parents we are ridiculed and resented. But we do it anyway because believe or not, we are at heart good people. Watching others suffer under oppressive bullies cuts us to the core. We stick our nose in and say, "Stop that. Leave him alone. If you want to get to him you have to get through me first." That's in our blood. That's one of the reasons why our ancestors braved the oceans to come here. To escape the religious, social and economic oppression of Europe at the time. To be free. And that yearning is embedded in our gene pool. Sure it's waning and nothing lasts forever, but it's still there. At least for now. It's still there.

Norway may indeed be one of the best places to live. Better than the US as we have many problems and the near future does not look promising. But your paradise and security is not free, nothing is, it's just paid for by someone else.