Author Topic: did you know that many of your amino acid combinations code 4 the same amino  (Read 1935 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

The_Leafy_Bug

character is fate  ;D
The funny thing is that you don't know how to separate the online world from the real world and you are stuck in a time space warp that eats away at your life. Destiny will call me with the sound of your bean can being banged on the side of a street corner. Maybe i can give you 5 cents out of sympathy so you can get some bubble gum with that nice cup of piss.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The funny thing is that you don't know how to separate the online world from the real world and you are stuck in a time space warp that eats away at your life. Destiny will call me with the sound of your bean can being banged on the side of a street corner. Maybe i can give you 5 cents out of sympathy so you can get some bubble gum with that nice cup of piss.
who has time for you?

I will try to paraphrase at 4:44 in the video , there was an experiment, they placed spectrums of light/photons in a vacuum, THEN they added a peice of human dna tissue, LOW BEHOLD the PHOTONS attached them selves to the HUMAN DNA

WHEN THEY PULLED THE DNA OUT THE SPECTRUMS OF LIGHT KEPT THERE SAME ALIGNMENT, AS IF THE HUMAN DNA WAS STILL PRESENT

THE JOHNNY FALCON IS THE FUCKING MAN

A

The_Leafy_Bug

who has time for you?

I will try to paraphrase at 4:44 in the video , there was an experiment, they placed spectrums of light/photons in a vacuum, THEN they added a peice of human dna tissue, LOW BEHOLD the PHOTONS attached them selves to the HUMAN DNA

WHEN THEY PULLED THE DNA OUT THE SPECTRUMS OF LIGHT KEPT THERE SAME ALIGNMENT, AS IF THE HUMAN DNA WAS STILL PRESENT

THE JOHNNY FALCON IS THE FUCKING MAN

If you want to take your science lessons from Joe Dirt be my guest  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

THAT LIGHT RESPONDS TO OUR GENETIC MATERIAL

DNA SETS A TEMPLATE FOR THE PATTERNS OF LIGHT
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
HIS MULLET KICKS ASS AND SO DOES HIS SCIENCE
A

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

THAT LIGHT RESPONDS TO OUR GENETIC MATERIAL

DNA SETS A TEMPLATE FOR THE PATTERNS OF LIGHT

I didn't watch your undoubtedly retarded video, but the redundancy of amino acid coding is something you learn in HS biology.  Did you make it that far?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
DAMN I GET SO MUCH HELL AND ALL I EVER TRY TO DO IS HELP. PLEASE THINK HAPPY CONSCIOUS THOUGHTS FOR JOHNNY FALCON TO MAKE HIS LIFE BETTER NOT WORSE
A

The_Leafy_Bug

DAMN I GET SO MUCH HELL AND ALL I EVER TRY TO DO IS HELP. PLEASE THINK HAPPY CONSCIOUS THOUGHTS FOR JOHNNY FALCON TO MAKE HIS LIFE BETTER NOT WORSE
So you basically want us to encourage you to drink your own urine and live off of a diet consisting of argo starch and eggs? What is going to be the next food fad for you? Rice flour and dead skin? Fingernails possibly? We have tried to help you. You are just so far gone that it is pointless now so we mock you on your continual downward spiral.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So you basically want us to encourage you to drink your own urine and live off of a diet consisting of argo starch and eggs? What is going to be the next food fad for you? Rice flour and dead skin? Fingernails possibly? We have tried to help you. You are just so far gone that it is pointless now so we mock you on your continual downward spiral.

WILL TAG HOES TOGETHER IN HEAVEN IF YOU LISTEN TO ME
A

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
I got a C in Biochem and never looked back.