Author Topic: Sorry ass Jets  (Read 800 times)

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Sorry ass Jets
« on: December 22, 2008, 07:26:49 AM »
As much as I hate the fucking Jets (being a Miami fan) I would've absolutely preferred for them to have beaten Seattle. NBC would've picked their game next week for sure, but nooooo, the sorry ass Jets just had to suck some more and choke.

The Jests-Fins game next week would've had all the story lines you only see in movies and would've been a really great prime time game for everyone to see and enjoy. Now we are stuck with a sub 500 team against a 1 over 500 team. SD can get to the playoffs at a ridiculous 8-8 while New England will possibly be stuck at 11-5 and go nowhere.

Anyway, back to my topic..... the Jets suck!  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Sorry ass Jets
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 07:34:06 AM »
As much as I hate the fucking Jets (being a Miami fan) I would've absolutely preferred for them to have beaten Seattle. NBC would've picked their game next week for sure, but nooooo, the sorry ass Jets just had to suck some more and choke.

The Jests-Fins game next week would've had all the story lines you only see in movies and would've been a really great prime time game for everyone to see and enjoy. Now we are stuck with a sub 500 team against a 1 over 500 team. SD can get to the playoffs at a ridiculous 8-8 while New England will possibly be stuck at 11-5 and go nowhere.

Anyway, back to my topic..... the Jets suck!  :)
LOL i love it too i was one that thought farve should stay retired and that he was acting like a little bitch with green bay. He is one of the all time greats but they had to look to the future and he wasnt it, either way though i think the jets franchise got their monies worth from him.

body88

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »
Brett Farve should not be in the pro bowl.  His numbers suck this year, and he has been causing his team to lose for the last 5 weeks.  The Jets have the talent, it's Mangini. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 08:23:36 AM »
7 pro bowl pics ::)