Author Topic: Thank you America for invading foreign countries how else would this be possible  (Read 595 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

I'm banking that the us will deploy more troops to Afghanistan..

www.apacheclips.com

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Invading foreign countries like the Turks are invading Germany?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Hi, everyone.

Did you all miss me? My PM box must be broken as no-one has sent me a pm asking how training's going.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Hi, everyone.

Did you all miss me? My PM box must be broken as no-one has sent me a pm asking how training's going.

How's training going Ishmal?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
It's fucking horrible most of the time, if I'm being honest.

We've passed out of phase 1 which was mostly just phys, drill and map reading, and we're now training to be commandos...so lot's of patrolling, recces, o.p's etc. The phys at the moment is all done outside on the bottom field and it's brutal. Only 13 weeks 'till I pass out and get my funky green beret, though.

How's life treating you, Sven?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

We've passed out of phase 1 which was mostly just phys, drill and map reading, and we're now training to be commandos...so lot's of patrolling, recces, o.p's etc. The phys at the moment is all done outside on the bottom field and it's brutal. Only 13 weeks 'till I pass out and get my funky green beret, though.

You can't hang.
G

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V

Not bad, not great.

I haven't trained in a month because I took a regular week off, then got a viral infection. Now I'm being tortured with shitty xmas songs 24/7.

Stick in there tho mate, I find it impressive that you, a member of the disadvantaged Bangladeshi minority is taking up a position in our Queens army. You have my gratitude Ishmal.
الاسلام هو شيطانية