Author Topic: how do guys in jail get so diesel even though they dont eat calories in excess  (Read 10652 times)

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Jizzacked

not much to do to burn calories but do basic excercises every day... consistent training and a steady diet along with a lot of sleep is a recipe to grow.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Steroids.

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Jailhouse cock  :'(

Stark

• Getbig V
a lot of black semen - in and out

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Drugs are very easy to get inside so are BB Drugs, it's the man cream that you Don't want to try.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
English is my 6th language.Sorry Fukkas yeah what he said ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Victor came out of the can bigger and more buff.  Palumbo put on some decent size as well.  Romano didn't lose a pound.  Titus in his earlier prison stint grew 1 inch on his biceps....it just goes on and on.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hank are you saying the Joint is like an IFBB training camp.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Victor came out of the can bigger and more buff.  Palumbo put on some decent size as well.  Romano didn't lose a pound.  Titus in his earlier prison stint grew 1 inch on his biceps....it just goes on and on.

If they even maintained size, then they would HAVE to have had drugs in jail.
They would have shrunk if they didn't.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Well then they HAVE to have drugs in jail! They would shrink if they didn't!
                  Bingo we have a winner.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
back in 88 till 92 i was in the joint,not proud of it but this way youll know your getting first hand knowledge,the state prison food really isnt that bad nutritionaly.they serve alot of beef,pototoes,greens,chicken,turkey.breakfast usually consisted of eggs,toast,peanut butter/jelly,shit on a shingle(chipped beef),home fries,sausage patties,hard boiled eggs,pancakes and all the oatmeal you want.on top of that i got food packages everyweek on visiting day,you could get alot of healthy bodybuilding food from your people on the outside,plus on top of that once a month you got what they call commecery,they give you a huge list of products ranging from foods like tuna,sardines,octupus,peanut butter,mayonnase and tons of other goodies.you can get your cosmetics like deoderent,toothpaste,nail clippers ect.you can order sneakers,shirts,sweats,you can even order clothing from muscle and fitness and flex magazine.lets not forget this was over 20 years ago and things might have changed.on top of that we had a state of the art weightlifting facility that was just for the bordentown powerlifting team,i made sure i got on the power lifting team just to use the awesome stuff,we had 2 heavy duty legpress machines,2 power racks,3 flat benches,2 inclines,lat pulldown,low pulley row,our tbar row was old school with the bar end jammed into the corner with a 100lb dumbell holding it down,lol.it did the job though,we had about 6000lbs of olympic plates,we didnt have solid dumbells though,we had olympic style dumbles with the clamps on each end and added and subtracted weight as needed.we didnt have a standing or seated calf machine but we did calf raises in the power rack with a 2x4 and donkey raises,we had seated shoulder press as well as a decline bench.plus a bunch of other thing i cant remember right now,then after the weight training we had a beatiful pro size boxing ring and some pro and top amatures teaching us.the rest of the population had to use the crappier weights,basiclly some beat up old universal machines and pull bars and dip bars with barely any free weights.also i worked in the kitchen so i used to smuggle back 50 or 60 hardboiled eggs and skim milk packets,plus turkey breast and lean beef.i used to hook up my 2 training partners and we ate really good,high quality foods.in the county jails you starve to death though.when i was in the county before they shipped me to state prison i was living on bread and jelly most of the day,it sucked but hey prison aint meant to be fun and i should have not committed a crime and stayed home,so i deserved any harsh treatment i got imo.but in state prison back when i was there i ate like a king,working in the kitchen is the move if your a bodybuilder doing alittle time imo
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
plus once i got out of my kitchen detail at 8am i went to the private poerlifting room and trained,then i came back to the room and took a shower and slept about 10 hrs or so.i went back to the powerlifting room at 7pm or so and trained another 2 hours and went back and chowed down some grubb and hit the sack with bitch sugerplum,she really looked like a broad if the lights where out.plus my boy used to bring me in some A bombs on visits and they helped alot.im sure prison might be different now but thats a brief description of how it was in the late 80,s and very early 90,s,thanks for reading if you read that long ass post
R

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
lol....Sugarplum?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yes the old Kitchen staff was always what detail I was told to get in if in the Joint.Glad it worked out for you Gracie

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
gracie
thank you for the two stream of conscious comments. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
lol....Sugarplum?
x2 hahaha

I was gona say , other than some pussy you sounded like you had it made gracie bjj , but you had ya sugarplum so fuk you were in heaven .. ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
Weight-training, sleep, dianabol, and black-guy genetics.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Extra protein straight from the tap.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
They pay off the screws.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
a lot of black semen - in and out

That will do it!  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
That will do it!  :D
Have you ever been to jail Bay?

BayGBM

• Getbig V

He did not.  Many of us here saw the pix of Paumbo after he got out and he shrunk quite a bit.  Once he was free he took a few injections and got his size back.

Stavios

He did not.  Many of us here saw the pix of Paumbo after he got out and he shrunk quite a bit.  Once he was free he took a few injections and got his size back.

he was being sarcastic  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Didn't someone come on here and say there's not much protein in semen or something? Mostly salt and some other sh!t. Whatever, the jokes are funny.