Author Topic: Johnny Falcon, what do you think of DMT??  (Read 5586 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Johnny Falcon, what do you think of DMT??
« on: December 23, 2008, 01:38:46 AM »

Please watch and enjoy :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Read and expand

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Johnny Falcon, what do you think of DMT??
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »
DMT is on my list of things to try someday...I'm just not ready for it yet...I have much too much negitive energy flowing through my body...And regardless of how positive I try to be, I won't be able to trick the entities that I know will be waiting for me...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »
DMT is on my list of things to try someday...I'm just not ready for it yet...I have much too much negitive energy flowing through my body...And regardless of how positive I try to be, I won't be able to trick the entities that I know will be waiting for me...

I know what you mean. :P

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »
Johnny is healthy now and has no desire to take drugs.  ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 04:53:07 PM »
Johnny is healthy now and has no desire to take drugs.  ;)

C'mon, just a little PCP?

Never hurt anyone.
G

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
The description of DMT's effects is much like the reality im already living in, thus is suggest attempting to form this realm of curiosity
A

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »
Try some mushies if you are an athiest. I recommend it.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »
There is a good book I recommend called DMT:The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman.

As far as I know he's the only MD to get clearance for experiments with this drug in a controlled setting.
Huxley, Leary, et al have documented the effects of psychedelics like LSD and mescaline;
but prior to Strassman, there hasn't been anything on the short-acting(yet far more intense) tryptamines.

He administered pure DMT via intravenous route, to many patients over the course of a few years, and documented their experiences.
All the patients chosen were somewhat experienced with more widely known psychedelics. This was done to lower the risk of them having a "bad trip".
Despite their familiarity with psychedelics, all the patients were shocked at how vivid and real the experience felt. Unlike drugs like LSD,
DMT really does take you to another world. There is no overlay of visuals upon the "real". It is far more powerful than that.
The real dissapears.

By the end of the book you see that the patients are left asking some powerful questions about their experiences.
It is spiritual for them. They believe that the beings and places they find during the trip are not products of their brain, but real existing entities and worlds.

If you think of the brain as a filter(as Huxley did), cutting out portions of reality not pertaining to you as a biological being,
then it seems possible that this is true. There could be portions of reality that we filter out because they provide superfluous information about entities and places we don't need to know about.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 05:28:27 PM »
Stay away

Stuff like that can seriously screw up your brain.
Valhalla awaits.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 05:34:08 PM »
There is a good book I recommend called DMT:The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman.

As far as I know he's the only MD to get clearance for experiments with this drug in a controlled setting.
Huxley, Leary, et al have documented the effects of psychedelics like LSD and mescaline;
but prior to Strassman, there hasn't been anything on the short-acting(yet far more intense) tryptamines.

He administered pure DMT via intravenous route, to many patients over the course of a few years, and documented their experiences.
All the patients chosen were somewhat experienced with more widely known psychedelics. This was done to lower the risk of them having a "bad trip".
Despite their familiarity with psychedelics, all the patients were shocked at how vivid and real the experience felt. Unlike drugs like LSD,
DMT really does take you to another world. There is no overlay of visuals upon the "real". It is far more powerful than that.
The real dissapears.

By the end of the book you see that the patients are left asking some powerful questions about their experiences.
It is spiritual for them. They believe that the beings and places they find during the trip are not products of their brain, but real existing entities and worlds.

If you think of the brain as a filter(as Huxley did), cutting out portions of reality not pertaining to you as a biological being,
then it seems possible that this is true. There could be portions of reality that we filter out because they provide superfluous information about entities and places we don't need to know about.

I heard Strassman got freaked out when a woman who was doing the experience with him told the Dr. that he had a lot of negitive entities around him or some shit like that...Pretty wild stuff...

DMT is no joke...And for a lot of people is life changing...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 05:43:00 PM »
Stay away

Too late !!  LOL  :)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 05:44:12 PM »
Stay away

You produce it every night in your sleep.
Nothing wrong with taking some once-twice in your lifetime.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 06:03:21 PM »
Create a heavenly environment for yourself if you ever plan on trying it.

If you get frightened you may end up having a panic attack.
If you've never had a panic attack before you might think you are dying, which will worsen it and speed up your heart rate.

Remember, "go with the flow."

Never fight it.

With DMT you'll probably be lying on the floor completely unaware of the outside world anyway.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »
james

i wish someone had told me that before i dabbled for the 3rd time.

has affected me in some ways to this day.....
Valhalla awaits.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »
shit is pretty wicked...

The funny thing is that you can buy the concoction online..it's called Ayahuasca

you just need purchase some Banisteriopsis caapi, where DMT is found naturally..Then you need a MOI inhibitor like Syrian rue..all legally

or you can just extract the DMT like someone who looks like me, but isn't me did

I have freebased it, snorted it, taken it orally with MOI inhibitor..cool stuff.

But your frame of mind has to be 100% prepared for the experience

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »
i like mushrooms

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 06:19:50 PM »
If we produce DMT in our sleep as Eisenherz pointed out, this concerns me...

Usually when we introduce things into our bodies artificially that are naturally produced, our body "learns'' that it no longer has to produce it, then quits producing it, now depending on the artificial introduction. Therefore, if we introduce DMT into our bodies we may ultimately decrease the bodies tendency to produce it, therefore inducing insomnia, and, much worse, eliminating the ability of one to travel to the other worlds during sleep.

Just wondering if taking DMT reduces the bodies' ability to produce it... 

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »
i know a person who used DMT rectally and said it works great, and you don't need to use an MOI inhibitor with it

I have 1176 mg of DMT in my collection right now in uzbekistan where it's legal

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »

Usually when we introduce things into our bodies artificially that are naturally produced, our body "learns'' that it no longer has to produce it, then quits producing it, now depending on the artificial introduction. Therefore, if we introduce DMT into our bodies we may ultimately decrease the bodies tendency to produce it, therefore inducing insomnia, and, much worse, eliminating the ability of one to travel to the other worlds during sleep.

well the thing is your only going to want to use DMT maybe 1 or 2 times per year, nothing to be concerned about..However, i can attest to having DMT like trips while dreaming...I have about 15 DMT trips under my belt...I have also used about 20 other different Pyschodelics over the years

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
james

i wish someone had told me that before i dabbled for the 3rd time.

has affected me in some ways to this day.....

I think I might know what you mean, but how so?

That's not going to happen because, as Nick pointed out, people don't take it frequently enough to change their body chemistry.
Eisen is right, and DMT is produced in the pineal gland.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:40 PM »
well the thing is your only going to want to use DMT maybe 1 or 2 times per year, nothing to be concerned about..However, i can attest to having DMT like trips while dreaming...I have about 15 DMT trips under my belt...I have also used about 20 other different Pyschodelics over the years
OK if it's not done on a regular basis it wouldn't have that effect. 1 or 2 times per year wouldn't "make the body depend on it."

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
Does more DMT than that produced during sleep cause brain damage?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »
OK if it's not done on a regular basis it wouldn't have that effect. 1 or 2 times per year wouldn't "make the body depend on it."
\

correct sir..

Just try it once..It will change the way you perceive things for the better. your understand your place in the world.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
Does more DMT than that produced during sleep cause brain damage?

no, hasn't been proven in a medical study..However, keep in mind the Shaman in the amazon where using DMT for thousands of years..

However, it is unethical for doctors to replicate such an experiment

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »

no, hasn't been proven....

However, it is unethical for doctors to replicate such an experiment
Many people believe during sleep we communicate with our existence in other worlds.
If DMT does not cause brain damage, it may be a gateway to other worlds, ACTUAL other worlds.