Author Topic: So.... How many GetBiggers have served time?  (Read 5742 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: So.... How many GetBiggers have served time?
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
You know, it's possible to see stuff on MG sometimes.

It's subtle. I leaned over and stared at the floor...
there was what looked like tube-shaped bacteria moving around.
I decided to follow the path of just one of these "rods";
I was curious as to whether they were acting independently - whether or not they were following a set path.
Sure enough, they were acting like living creatures.
If one touched another, it would turn around and move in a different direction.

I did another test:
If I didn't concentrate, they would disappear for a split second, only to return as soon as I concentrated again.
They wouldn't return as a collection of random "bacteria", but as a collection of the same individual creatures I saw.
It was as if a veil was lifted, and I was seeing things that always existed, but were previously hidden.

It's interesting stuff.

I experienced some of the nerve damage in my legs that you've no doubt read about.
I couldn't walk without a searing pain for some time, but it went away eventually. Apparently it's not caused by the LSAs themselves.
It's true that it's not something you would want to do more than a couple times. It's definitely not for recreation.

You = great guy.

The more MG you take, the bigger the chance is for hallucinations. But the point of MG is not to get a "trip", it helps you see things in a new perspective. Very useful stuff.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2008, 08:23:03 PM »
a state where they slam you for it... I was facing a minimum of 30 years... it was 30yrs - life. those were my options. one of the reasons I dislike the legal system.
You dislike a system that takes criminals like you off the streets?  I get that.   ::)

Squishy face retard

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »
a state where they slam you for it... I was facing a minimum of 30 years... it was 30yrs - life. those were my options. one of the reasons I dislike the legal system.

What did you end up doing?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »
when i went to rehab, i went to a rehab facility that was mainly filled with juveniles sent there by the court system, as an alternate to prison...drug related crimes... so they treated all of us , even me, as if we were supposed to be in jail instead of rehabv..it was a cloased facility..nevere got to leave...cept for rec time.. then we went out into a closed off yard and played basketball..   so it sorta was kinda like being in jail..but not really.. but kinsda..lol

sorry to hear that

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 08:35:02 PM »
Like your father and uncles pulling out shotguns and shit right in front of you when you are small.

Same with my family haha, my uncle got his finger shot off.  I never joined a gang though  8)
S

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 08:37:07 PM »
I never had a chance to join I was already in and putting work. No time to be fighting each other when there were rival gangs in every direction.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »
I never had a chance to join I was already in and putting work. No time to be fighting each other when there were rival gangs in every direction.

Sucks, you should move to the Midwest.  ;D
S

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »
Since it's Christmas eve and nobody will read this, I'll tell ya straight; I've spent half my adult life in prison. Most likely I'll go back. Most likely I'll die there. That's just the way things go. No big deal really.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2008, 09:43:22 PM »
Since it's Christmas eve and nobody will read this, I'll tell ya straight; I've spent half my adult life in prison. Most likely I'll go back. Most likely I'll die there. That's just the way things go. No big deal really.

damn.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 09:45:35 PM »

Right.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »
dont do it man, you can decide whether or not thats the life you want for yourself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »
You know, it's possible to see stuff on MG sometimes.

It's subtle. I leaned over and stared at the floor...
there was what looked like tube-shaped bacteria moving around.
I decided to follow the path of just one of these "rods";
I was curious as to whether they were acting independently - whether or not they were following a set path.
Sure enough, they were acting like living creatures.
If one touched another, it would turn around and move in a different direction.

I did another test:
If I didn't concentrate, they would disappear for a split second, only to return as soon as I concentrated again.
They wouldn't return as a collection of random "bacteria", but as a collection of the same individual creatures I saw.
It was as if a veil was lifted, and I was seeing things that always existed, but were previously hidden.

It's interesting stuff.

I experienced some of the nerve damage in my legs that you've no doubt read about.
I couldn't walk without a searing pain for some time, but it went away eventually. Apparently it's not caused by the LSAs themselves.
It's true that it's not something you would want to do more than a couple times. It's definitely not for recreation.

did you think abou the possibilty that you were creating those little bacteria rods with your mind?

when i am on mushrooms, its quite easy to manipulate the setting with the brian. i actually do not hallucinate at all anymore, not since the first tme i shroomed. the only time i halllucinate, is when i want to. ill lok at a plant, and just visualize it moving, morphine, changing, whatever. and as i visualize it, it instantly happens as i think it.

first ime i hallucinated i was tripping for a while, but hadnt hallucinated yet. then as i was adventuring through a park with my friend, we stopped and sat on a bench.  layed down on the top of the bench on my back, and stared up into the tree. the leaves and branches started to move like a kalidascope. in side the leaves ai saw faces start too form. one was the face of theat woman on the poster from the 1950's where she is flexing her arm. then i saw jfk. then i saw dollar bills. then later while i was diving, the street was sliding aroun under my car. that was fun.

but now i dont see anything i dont want to see, and i see everything i want to see.

i dont believe that drugs can change what you think or how you think, they can only show you different ways in which you already think, or show you different things that you have already though. it will bring to light things that were once only in the subconcious, things you have no idea you have though, except once you are shown them, yu will then recognize the thoughts and remember times in which you have thought them, or thought in that manner.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »
Bottom line is we all have a choice, to do right or wrong.  The hard part is living with the consequences.
Squishy face retard

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »
I did consider the possibility of that.

We can potentially influence reality with our minds; hallucinations we 'manufacture' need not be imaginary.
☠ Order of Nephilim

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
Three nights in an Istanbul, Turkey jail. Bar room brawl. Was stabbed in the leg to boot. I thought I was never gonna get out of there! Taken to the precinct a couple times as a teen as well.
Billy Hayes, Ladies and Gentlemen: Billy Hayes.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2008, 07:29:50 AM »
I don't have a problem doing time for breaking the law... I have a problem with the legal system *over charging*

you don't get charged with the crime you commit... maybe initially.. but by the time you hit county jail your charge is upgraded.

so in my case I got booked for criminal tress pass... by the time I ended up in county I had a fucking home invasion charge and I was looking at serious time.

that's a charge that was created for guys that go into a home, rape, rob and kill people... that's why it holds a life sentence.

it wasn't intended for a guy like me who got into an altercation with some fucking murdering punks in the hall way of our three flat.. and it spilled into their place.

not even a fist fight really.. but I did fight the cops and they slammed me.. if they write the report the right way you're all of the sudden jack the ripper. and the da just runs with it.

yes getting aggressive with the cops is stupid - but not worth doing life over. as far as I was concerned they were trying to arrest the wrong guy.. and I let them know.. being shit faced didn't help.

so you can sit there and call me a criminal - and I have been at times... but I would prefer things to be fair.

I guess we all cant be little angels like you... I have no problem hurting people who terrorise a neighborhood.

I was very lucky in getting a judge with common sense... plus he was an ex marine too... and I lived a somewhat respectable life.. I was a business owner and what you would call a productive citizen I guess.. aside from my boozing whoring around and fist fights.

I'm no angel dude but those are serious crimes so I'm not going to sugar coat my comments about your crimes.  I'd be interested to hear the circumstances surrounding your incidents a little more.  Like I said, the hard part is living with the consequences and you seem to have dealt with them like a man.
Squishy face retard

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2008, 07:37:35 AM »
Where is Matt C, really I don't know and would like to know.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »
battery.. home invasion... stuff like that.

oh lord.  u artists are too much

Mons Venus

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »

Great life strategy! 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »
LOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOSERS! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »
::)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
JOB AND FAMILY SERVICES

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »
Been in jail 8 times or so.  Mostly for drinkin
and outstanding traffic tickets.

served 3 weeks for escaping from Van Nuys Jail.
Most are all show no go!

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »
Twice.
R.I.P. Michael