Author Topic: VENOM 3.0  (Read 1454 times)

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
VENOM 3.0
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: VENOM 3.0
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
They are referring to the ingredient Cocomine as dangerous to scare people.

Folks, its made from the Coco plant...the same stuff that people use to make chocolate..... ::)

FDA is once again in the pockets of the pharmacutical companies
A

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »
They are referring to the ingredient Cocomine as dangerous to scare people.

Folks, its made from the Coco plant...the same stuff that people use to make chocolate..... ::)

FDA is once again in the pockets of the pharmacutical companies

Wrong, buddy. Hyperdrive has sibutramine in it, the stuff put in Meridia. I have the old Hyperdrive in my cabinet right now. I quit taking it over a year ago because it was literally crack in a capsule. Made the old ephedra look like childs play. I don't know why you always stick up for this guy, his products are routinely called into question and just seems like an all around shady individual.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 08:32:58 AM »

Wrong, buddy. Hyperdrive has sibutramine in it, the stuff put in Meridia. I have the old Hyperdrive in my cabinet right now. I quit taking it over a year ago because it was literally crack in a capsule. Made the old ephedra look like childs play. I don't know why you always stick up for this guy, his products are routinely called into question and just seems like an all around shady individual.
IF IT WORKS THATS THE PROBLEM ,PEOPLE GET RESULTS OR SICK AND THEN THEY HAVE TO SHUTDOWN OR REFORMULATE TO WEAKER FORM TO GET APPROVAL,THEN BY THEN A WASTE OF MONEY.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 08:35:01 AM »
whats wrong with crack in a capsule!!
Z

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 09:02:37 AM »
i got some free samples back at the 06' olympia. Felt like my heart was going to explode on 1 capsule.....never took that shit again.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 09:42:28 AM »
i got some free samples back at the 06' olympia. Felt like my heart was going to explode on 1 capsule.....never took that shit again.

maybe you overdosed?

if you aint used to be a crackhead you need to cut the dosage in half
Z

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 11:55:04 PM »
  I take one capsule every morning before work (I work third shift) and it gives me a nice clean energy boost with next to no side effects. You guys sensitive to stimulants?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »

This appears to be the current formula.

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+ Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per Serving
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+ Unique Proprietary Matrix 300mg
Cocoamine,Guarana extracts, Hoodia gordonii, 5-HTP, ALA Vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide analog), B-12 (as cyanocobalamin), Guggul Extracts (2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola rosea root extract, Capsiate

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+  Inactive Ingredients:
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and gelatin capsule
: