Author Topic: Romano and Ron Harris apparently have the "huge quads rubbing together" problem  (Read 6095 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Very questionable thread over at MD regarding thighs becoming so big that walking causes "chafaing"

Ridiculous comments by Ron Harris, and then Romano chimes in claiming he has the same problem

Origional post
i wasn't sure where to post this thread. my thighes have been getting bigger and the more they do the more they rub together when i walk. i was wondering if there is anything i can do for this or if i just have to get used to the annoyance.

Ron Harris
For some reason it's worst when you go swimming. I was at a water park once in Orlando and the chafing was so bad I was bleeding - had to go to the first aid shack!

After that, I would put vaseline on them before any water activity - problem solved.

Someone then suggests Boxer Briefs....to which the 19 inch thigh owning John Romano agrees, as if his legs have ever even lightly grazed each other while walking

Romano
yup. boxer briefs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Very questionable thread over at MD regarding thighs becoming so big that walking causes "chafaing"

Ridiculous comments by Ron Harris, and then Romano chimes in claiming he has the same problem

Origional post
i wasn't sure where to post this thread. my thighes have been getting bigger and the more they do the more they rub together when i walk. i was wondering if there is anything i can do for this or if i just have to get used to the annoyance.

Ron Harris
For some reason it's worst when you go swimming. I was at a water park once in Orlando and the chafing was so bad I was bleeding - had to go to the first aid shack!

After that, I would put vaseline on them before any water activity - problem solved.

Someone then suggests Boxer Briefs....to which the 19 inch thigh owning John Romano agrees, as if his legs have ever even lightly grazed each other while walking

Romano
yup. boxer briefs.

Those two should find a room.  I know some clubs they can visit...... ;D
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
The only time Romano has problems with thighs rubbing together is when he spoons with his nubain dealer when he's low on cash.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
the only chaffing romano has to worry about is his boyfriend's balls chaffing his chin.
b

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Maybe Romana and Ronita shouldn't share the same pair of pants at the same time...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
change the title to "Romano and Ron Harris have the "huge quads rubbing together" problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and it would make another hilarious Squadfather thread.

Method101

• Getbig V
Romano probably has to book 2 seats on airplanes for himself because he is such a freak, i wouldn't be suprised if the foldout table is lopsided on his huge quads, and with width like his the plane toilet wouldn't be an option.

::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Amazingly its only the back of Romano's thighs and the front of Harris' thighs....

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
ron does have big legs, i have competed next to him more then once. Romano...not even worth a response, that is the worst juice genetics and overall muslce genetics on earth... but hes a bad ass gangster

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Romano probably has to book 2 seats on airplanes for himself because he is such a freak, i wouldn't be suprised if the foldout table is lopsided on his huge quads, and with width like his the plane toilet wouldn't be an option.

::)

I wouldn't be surprised if that fag spoons with his "husband" in one of these:

As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Amazingly its only the back of Romano's thighs and the front of Harris' thighs....

Hahahaha Show, are you saying Romano and Ron Harris are the kind of guys who develop a more severe rash when locked up in the same room together than if they were made to run 30 miles each, due to all the tribbing they do as part of the foreplay?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Hahahaha Show, are you saying Romano and Ron Harris are the kind of guys who develop a more severe rash when locked up in the same room together than if they were made to run 30 miles each, due to all the tribbing they do as part of the foreplay?

haha, yes Kiwi, the only other things rubbed raw are their knees, Romano's anus and Harris' penga. haha

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
Ron "Mr Watersport" Harris:

Say..... what?
As empty as paradise

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Ron "Mr Watersport" Harris:

Say..... what?

Is "water activity" code for something else?  Where's BayGM when he's needed?

Boost

• Getbig V
Rumour floating around that ROMANO MAY BE COMPETING NEXT YEAR IN A BB SHOW
Serious (Palumbo mentioned it over at MD)

I for one would love to see that. Is Romano the worst AAS responder in the history of steroids?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
Is "water activity" code for something else?  Where's BayGM when he's needed?

Google "water sports".

Hope this heps:-X
As empty as paradise

body88

I bet they wear the XXXL shirts that are way to big for them in the waist, because they are sooooooo huge!

Boost

• Getbig V

Google "water sports".

Hope this heps:-X
???  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
I bet they wear the XXXL shirts that are way to big for them in the waist, because they are sooooooo huge!

I bet they wear skirts - and they only do it because their massive thighs forces them to.
As empty as paradise

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
The only time Romano has problems with thighs rubbing together is when he spoons with his nubain dealer when he's low on cash.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, getbig hall of fame material right here, classic. ;D

the big fan

• Getbig II
I'm sure the romano guy will post a picture when ever they were big.   yeah , right

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Just walk bow-legged with a brass band following you everywhere.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
ron does have big legs, i have competed next to him more then once. Romano...not even worth a response, that is the worst juice genetics and overall muslce genetics on earth... but hes a bad ass gangster
x2

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Ron Harris has the quad genetics of a pro...However him having 15 inch arms debunks anything I've written before this sentence...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Rumour floating around that ROMANO MAY BE COMPETING NEXT YEAR IN A BB SHOW
Serious (Palumbo mentioned it over at MD)

I for one would love to see that. Is Romano the worst AAS responder in the history of steroids?

No that must go to "Silly Gums" aka Billy Guns.