Author Topic: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...BLUTO WHERE ARE U..PLEASE COME BACK..PLEASE JUST COME BACK  (Read 9416 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Last Active:  December 18, 2008, 10:52:12 AM
           TODAY IS DECEMBER 23RD 2008

BLUTO WHERE ARE YOU???

PLEASE COME BACK!

WE ARE HOPING YOU ARE SAFE WHERE EVER YOU ARE!
w

marcus

• Getbig IV
Probably another "fishing" trip.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I think he's looking for his camera.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
I'm concerned. I'd bet something happened. He wouldn't stay away this long.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
He is probably on a Yatch trip to the pacific ocean lifting weights on his luxury ship.

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I'm concerned. I'd bet something happened. He wouldn't stay away this long.
x2
he usually makes a thread letting us know hes leaving
i actually am worried something happened to him
w

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
x2
he usually makes a thread letting us know hes leaving
i actually am worried something happened to him
Does anyone at the forum know him in real life? Does Ron? Someone should check on him if they can.

Even if he took a trip or anything like that, you know he would have told everyone.
This forum was a big deal to him, he'd tell us if he were taking any time off. I have a strange feeling about this.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Bluto could have easily gone to a Christmas family event that he had to visit people and forgot to leave a message.  He is a great bodybuilder and doesn't have his life to post on getbig.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Bluto could have easily gone to a Christmas family event that he had to visit people and forgot to leave a message.  He is a great bodybuilder and doesn't have his life to post on getbig.

jt

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HA#@$KLJNANANSKDBNABBABBABANAANANAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH(*ISDGKKHAHAHAHAH!!!HIU!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."

jt
Very plausible on the Christmas trip. I still think it's strange he didn't mention to anyone he'd be gone for a while considering how much he posts.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Oh my gosh I am getting worried now, RON please call him and make sure he is ok.

jt
TEAM Nasser

AVBG

PIP

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Does anyone at the forum know him in real life? Does Ron? Someone should check on him if they can.

Even if he took a trip or anything like that, you know he would have told everyone.
This forum was a big deal to him, he'd tell us if he were taking any time off. I have a strange feeling about this.
exactly i have a strnage feeling bout it too...he never just doesnt post...and all his threads in the z are not being updated-he was big on updating the xmas countdown thread

Oh my gosh I am getting worried now, RON please call him and make sure he is ok.

jt
x2
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Natural did you Pm Ron yet?  If not I will get to it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Natural did you Pm Ron yet?  If not I will get to it.

jt
please do so jt
and i will too
ron doesnt always seem to get my pms for some reason cuz i never hear back from him sometimes
w

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
bluto has an active social life to manage

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
FFS as If Ron doesn't have enough work here with all the Gimmicks and Schmoes.FFS :-\

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
LISTEN HERE GOD DAMMIT I GOT RID THAT HOMO I MADE HIM MELTDOWN SO BAD, HE'S PROBABLY LAYING ON HIS BED WITH A PLASTIC BAG ON HIS HEAD STILL! 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA#@$KLJNANANSKDBNABBABBABANAANANAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH(*ISDGKKHAHAHAHAH!!!HIU!
;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
LISTEN HERE GOD DAMMIT I GOT RID THAT HOMO I MADE HIM MELTDOWN SO BAD, HE'S PROBABLY LAYING ON HIS BED WITH A PLASTIC BAG ON HIS HEAD STILL! 
hey bro weve got enough going on w/ the bluto crisis...we dont need your negativity in here
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hey NW83 if Bluto is dead in a puddle of his own piss and vomit, can I be your new Life Coach?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Hey NW83 if Bluto is dead in a puddle of his own piss and vomit, can I be your new Life Coach?
i dont even want to think about such a horrible thing
but if anything ever happened to bluto and he couldnt post on here anymore u def could be my new life coach
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
i dont even want to think about such a horrible thing
but if anything ever happened to bluto and he couldnt post on here anymore u def could be my new life coach
all kidding aside Gene i think he's OK, i remember a little while back he was gone for like a week or so and he said he was on vacation, i'm sure he's fine.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
hey bro weve got enough going on w/ the bluto crisis...we dont need your negativity in here

CHAOS AND MYSELF ARE GOING TO BE YOUR NEW LIFE COACH.... BRO WHATS THIS .... I'M NOT YOUR BRO YOU LITTLE HOMO.... 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
all kidding aside Gene i think he's OK, i remember a little while back he was gone for like a week or so and he said he was on vacation, i'm sure he's fine.
ok!

CHAOS AND MYSELF ARE GOING TO BE YOUR NEW LIFE COACH.... BRO WHATS THIS .... I'M NOT YOUR BRO YOU LITTLE HOMO.... 
ive never heard of u!
chaos will be my new life coach if bluto cant
not u wolfy ever in a  million years!
w