Author Topic: Would you hit me ?  (Read 4475 times)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Re: Would you hit me ?
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »
And also, I hate anal sex and I have never done that and I dont want even with a beautiful chic.
;D
R.I.P. Michael

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2008, 03:00:49 PM »
True, but neither does the advanced stage of AIDS.
Above all, the shit hole is where the shit comes out literaly. And its not the hole where the dick come in.
At least,in my book, that is.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »
Above all, the shit hole is where the shit comes out literaly. And its not the hole where the dick come in.
At least,in my book, that is.

A lot of Japanese seem to like eating shit, judging some of the nasty stuff on the web.

Anyway, both the male and female sex organs double up as piss dispensers and they're both about two inches from the shitter. Our sex organs are tied up in waste disposal. No need to be overly squeamish ;D
O

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
A lot of Japanese seem to like eating shit, judging some of the nasty stuff on the web.

Anyway, both the male and female sex organs double up as piss dispensers and they're both about two inches from the shitter. Our sex organs are tied up in waste disposal. No need to be overly squeamish ;D
I know all what you are saying. But just I am very nervous about hygiene when it comes to sex.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

Urine is healthy and you should endeavour to drink a cup or two a day.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »
Urine is healthy and you should endeavour to drink a cup or two a day.
One hell of a point right here.

Your urine is sterile and filled with the most helpful potential combination of ingredients for you in particular.
Feces, on the other hand, is not sterile. There is an astronomical difference. You should drink your urine, as jr pointed out.