Author Topic: Politics Board: Hugo Chavez has abandoned his moderator spot  (Read 2218 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Politics Board: Hugo Chavez has abandoned his moderator spot
« on: December 23, 2008, 11:10:53 PM »
Ron, his inactivity over the last month leads me to conclude that he has abandoned his moderator duties. For a board as active as that one, it's only right that he be demodded and a more willing, unbiased and non-douche-bag-like member assume his duties. There are a number of qualified candidates who aren't racist blacks. Let's be honest. Do you really want a racist black man who's straight off the boat from South America moderating a forum about American politics? I don't. If I wanted to know which Amazon tribes were at war, then yeah, Hugo might serve a purpose. But I don't, and neither does anyone else, so he doesn't. Get my point?

Merry Jew Holidays, Ron!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Ron, Hugo Chavez has abandoned his moderator spot on the Politics board.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »
Ron, his inactivity over the last month leads me to conclude that he has abandoned his moderator duties. For a board as active as that one, it's only right that he be demodded and a more willing, unbiased and non-douche-bag-like member assume his duties. There are a number of qualified candidates who aren't racist blacks. Let's be honest. Do you really want a racist black man who's straight off the boat from South America moderating a forum about American politics? I don't. If I wanted to know which Amazon tribes were at war, then yeah, Hugo might serve a purpose. But I don't, and neither does anyone else, so he doesn't. Get my point?

Merry Jew Holidays, Ron!

i think he melted because his buddy neurowallstreetplayertox in quit aswel. the so called "wallstreet guru" was nothing but a simple man that used finabocchi graphics to predict the predictable aka "insider" information hahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:31:19 AM »
i think he melted because his buddy neurowallstreetplayertox in quit aswel. the so called "wallstreet guru" was nothing but a simple man that used finabocchi graphics to predict the predictable aka "insider" information hahah

Hahaha, the Getbig wizards crack me up. Guys who read a couple sites written by guys who live in their parents basements and they fancy themselves the authority on everything. Probably why the politics board is so shitty and so easy to troll.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »
Hahaha, the Getbig wizards crack me up. Guys who read a couple sites written by guys who live in their parents basements and they fancy themselves the authority on everything. Probably why the politics board is so shitty and so easy to troll.

haha stupid hugo, lets hope he gets demoded

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »
I'd usually agree with you Benz, but Hugo is a good mod, and as far as I know he's still around.
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »
Ron, Kunta Kinte Hugo Chavez is back to deleting posts on the Political board. I wonder how long you'll let this farce that is his moderating go on there? It's getting a little ridiculous.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »

Hugo irritates you. I like that :)

I will see what he removed, but so far, the politics board has bene run very well by everyone there.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »

I will see what he removed, but so far, the politics board has bene run very well by everyone there.

Go and shell some palestinians, you like that :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

I wouldn't say he irritates me. He's like that fly on the wall. He's insignificant, can be bothersome (not always) and of a lower intelligence but something compels to you smash said fly for shits and giggles. Kind of like I've done to Hugo's psyche over the last year.

Ron, did you serve in the IDF? How many Hamas retards did you bag and tag? Dozens? Hundreds? Do you have any connections to Mossad?  ???