Author Topic: merry christmas to all my muslims  (Read 13539 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
merry christmas to all my muslims
« on: December 24, 2008, 06:03:04 AM »
bomb on

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: merry christmas to all my muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 06:06:56 AM »
You and your Muslim community are the bastards harbouring these terrorists. You use your mosques as Islamic Terrorist funding centers. We should evict you Muslim scum, burn down your Mosques, and then Nuke Mecca and Medina. Islam has everything to do with Islamic terrorism, that is why America should do everything in their power to destroy Islam and Muslims before they can do this type of terrorism again.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 06:07:46 AM »
show us a pic big guy

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 06:11:05 AM »
so where are you bigbobs and co

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 06:14:11 AM »
You and your Muslim community are the bastards harbouring these terrorists. You use your mosques as Islamic Terrorist funding centers. We should evict you Muslim scum, burn down your Mosques, and then Nuke Mecca and Medina. Islam has everything to do with Islamic terrorism, that is why America should do everything in their power to destroy Islam and Muslims before they can do this type of terrorism again.

By the way.  kidding with this.  Working out with two buddies in an hour, both muslim punks.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 06:15:05 AM »

HAHAHA You shall never destroy Islam. One day  and that day may be sooner than you think the whole world shall embrace Islam and live according to the will of Allah.
You Westerners are in no position to do anything. You are all broke and losing your job - I imagine the economy being destroyed will affect a credit crippled "man" like you particularly hard ;D

You cannot even run your own backyard and now the America lose yet another war in a humiliating fashion. Soldiers defeated and returning home in shame and failure.

The rivers of your women wombs are dirty and polluted. A diseased society that is no longer in a position to judge anyone. You all go bust now. HAHAHHA

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 06:15:51 AM »
fuck all religions.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 06:17:30 AM »
HAHAHA You shall never destroy Islam. One day  and that day may be sooner than you think the whole world shall embrace Islam and live according to the will of Allah.
You Westerners are in no position to do anything. You are all broke and losing your job - I imagine the economy being destroyed will affect a credit crippled "man" like you particularly hard ;D

You cannot even run your own backyard and now the America lose yet another war in a humiliating fashion. Soldiers defeated and returning home in shame and failure.

The rivers of your women wombs are dirty and polluted. A diseased society that is no longer in a position to judge anyone. You all go bust now. HAHAHHA

You live in Chicago.  What does that tell you?  You live in a country that you are ripping on.  You are not smart.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 06:19:40 AM »
You live in Chicago.  What does that tell you?  You live in a country that you are ripping on.  You are not smart.

I do?

Maybe I go and buy the place as it now so poor and lame. Destroyed by its decadence and excess. Liberal democracy has failed miserably.

Putting the woman and homosexuals in charge has failed miserably.

The only true path is that of Islam.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 06:20:57 AM »

typical need to go and live back in a tent in the desert syndrome...........

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 06:22:32 AM »
typical need to go and live back in a tent in the desert syndrome...........

The guy lives in the U.S. and he's making fun of it.  How smart does that make him?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 06:24:38 AM »
The guy lives in the U.S. and he's making fun of it.  How smart dos that make him?

How smart are you taking on so much credit when now the economy is destroyed in your country?
Not so many pictures of the cardboard house and leased cars.
hahahahahaa

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 06:25:20 AM »
strict sharia law for women only.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 06:25:54 AM »
fuck all religions.

true mars
spoken like a real wise guy
i believe in god...that's enough

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 06:28:28 AM »
strict sharia law for women only.

Probably the most telling factor in the decline of the west is the giving woman a similar, superior even, status to the man. They cannot cope with the freedom they are given as they dont have a brain for reasoning and making decisions. They talk without thinking.
You western man have surrendered your masculinity to the women. It is like making a dog the head of the house. It is ludicrous and the women have become untrustworthy whores.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 06:31:22 AM »
Probably the most telling factor in the decline of the west is the giving woman a similar, superior even, status to the man. They cannot cope with the freedom they are given as they dont have a brain for reasoning and making decisions.They talk without thinking.
You western man have surrendered your masculinity to the women. It is like making a dog the head of the house. It is ludicrous and the women have become untrustworthy whores.

hahahahaha great post

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 06:33:31 AM »
Islam is the religion of peace. 

What a fucking joke.  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:40 AM »
How smart are you taking on so much credit when now the economy is destroyed in your country?
Not so many pictures of the cardboard house and leased cars.
hahahahahaa

Actually I just bought a new Maserati.  You have to put 50% down just to place the order on one.  You lose again sharma, you will always be two steps behind me in life.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:54 AM »
Probably the most telling factor in the decline of the west is the giving woman a similar, superior even, status to the man. They cannot cope with the freedom they are given as they dont have a brain for reasoning and making decisions. They talk without thinking.

great post.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 06:36:28 AM »
great post.

yes mars
sharma is the prophet for us machos

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »

Amazing to think there are people on this planet that still think like this.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »
Amazing to think there are people on this planet that still think like this.

what maserati are you driving?the new quattraporte?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 06:38:22 AM »
xfactor is living the dream, the guy has it all.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 06:39:17 AM »
xfactor is living the dream, the guy has it all.

you are not exactly an homeless yourself mars