Author Topic: merry christmas to all my muslims  (Read 13725 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: merry christmas to all my muslims
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

J Grey

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »
I have gained a alot of respect for you, Quaker.

J Grey

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2008, 08:53:42 AM »
Islam tells Muslims to spread Islam. To murder the infidels. It preaches the spreading of Islam by the sword. Most of these terrorist groups exist because they want to establish a Muslim super caliphate across the globe. Jemaah Islamiyah, Abu Sayyaf and multiple other groups have stated this as their goal. And they probably won't stop until they get it. Maybe you should take up their cause?

All religions are bullshit. Only the Muslims want to cut my head off and blow up my country over it.

I like my women unclothed personally.

I'm a christian but I have read the Quran, it says "if they do not accept their faith, let them go their way, and you go your way, because allah will
judge them even if they do not believe"
stop believing everything on the news

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »
Islam tells Muslims to spread Islam. To murder the infidels. It preaches the spreading of Islam by the sword. Most of these terrorist groups exist because they want to establish a Muslim super caliphate across the globe. Jemaah Islamiyah, Abu Sayyaf and multiple other groups have stated this as their goal. And they probably won't stop until they get it. Maybe you should take up their cause?

All religions are bullshit. Only the Muslims want to cut my head off and blow up my country over it.

I like my women unclothed personally.

good post bf

muslims by their nature do not recognize the validity of other religions

hence the infidel term for non muslims
T

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »
Nice ankles! :o

these punks cover everything except their feet ::) what would god think of that ::)

J Grey

« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »
covering yourself is fucking stupid!
you don't have to cover yourself up to not look like a whore, just don't be a whore!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2008, 09:03:42 AM »
I'm a christian but I have read the Quran, it says "if they do not accept their faith, let them go their way, and you go your way, because allah will
judge them even if they do not believe"
stop believing everything on the news

You obviously haven't read the Koran or you would have seen this.

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (2:216)

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5)

Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29).

Rudolph Peters, professor of Islamic Law and Law of the Middle East at the University of Amsterdam, observes, “The crux of the doctrine is the existence of one single Islamic state, ruling the entire umma [Muslim community]. It is the duty of the umma to expand the territory of this state in order to bring as many people under its rule as possible.The ultimate aim is to expand the territory of this state in order to bring the whole earth under the sway of Islam and to extirpate unbelief.”

Many Muslim scholars also believe that the "sword verses," which came after the verses preaching kindness and peace, cancel out those previous verses.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2008, 09:10:14 AM »
i think its more how people interpret certain verses, i can find pages on internet where people explain why islam is peacefull, verses and stuff included and pages with why islam spread hatred including verses.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2008, 09:11:42 AM »
this is for all the muslims in the world...

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »
i think its more how people interpret certain verses, i can find pages on internet where people explain why islam is peacefull, verses and stuff included and pages with why islam spread hatred including verses.

Yeah, it's the same with every religion. They all suck. It's sad that in this day and age there are people who still buy into fairy tales written thousands of years ago.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »
there's too much hate and misunderstanding on both sides already, try to look at the root cause of these problems, european jews displaced by the holocaust were given land that didn't belong to them and had absolutely no rights to, the people there were displaced and now the USA supports these jews in ANY move they choose to make with money and weaponry and everybody is supposed to sit back and accept it. ::)

Isn't it ironic that the land given to them wasn't a part of germany or any part of Europe yet it was the euros that tried to wipe out the Jews.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »
Yeah, it's the same with every religion. They all suck. It's sad that in this day and age there are people who still buy into fairy tales written thousands of years ago.

a fucking men

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2008, 09:20:58 AM »

yeah, the problem with religious people is that they dont see a reason to ask questions about their belief, the book(s) are the truth to them. period.
very frightning.

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:39 AM »

Agreed. Same with the bible, theres the story of the good Samaritan, and also in the old testement the stuff about smiting the unbelievers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
I enjoy a good smiting from time to time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »
just farted at my desk

J Grey

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »
just farted at my desk

bullshit, you don't have a desk.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »
You obviously haven't read the Koran or you would have seen this.

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (2:216)

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5)

Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29).

Rudolph Peters, professor of Islamic Law and Law of the Middle East at the University of Amsterdam, observes, “The crux of the doctrine is the existence of one single Islamic state, ruling the entire umma [Muslim community]. It is the duty of the umma to expand the territory of this state in order to bring as many people under its rule as possible.The ultimate aim is to expand the territory of this state in order to bring the whole earth under the sway of Islam and to extirpate unbelief.”

Many Muslim scholars also believe that the "sword verses," which came after the verses preaching kindness and peace, cancel out those previous verses.

Let's not forget, BF, that most of this militant Islamicism is being informed by Wahabbism, an ultra-conservative strain coming out of that shithole of hypocrisy, Saudi Arabia.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »
HAHAHA You shall never destroy Islam. One day  and that day may be sooner than you think the whole world shall embrace Islam and live according to the will of Allah.
You Westerners are in no position to do anything. You are all broke and losing your job - I imagine the economy being destroyed will affect a credit crippled "man" like you particularly hard ;D

You cannot even run your own backyard and now the America lose yet another war in a humiliating fashion. Soldiers defeated and returning home in shame and failure.

The rivers of your women wombs are dirty and polluted. A diseased society that is no longer in a position to judge anyone. You all go bust now. HAHAHHA

Good shit, squadfather.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »

Putting the woman and homosexuals in charge has failed miserably.

The only true path is that of Islam.

Hell, never thought about that. Islam has its points I guess?

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
Let's not forget, BF, that most of this militant Islamicism is being informed by Wahhabi, an ultra-conservative strain coming out of that shithole of hypocrisy, Saudi Arabia.

Excellent point Dr Chimps except that I would say ALL militant Islamicism instead of most. They've screwed over peaceful muslim nations and forced them to adopt Wahhabism using direct and indirect pressure. Even the  Saudi royal family is disturbed by the sheer fanaticism displayed by these radical clerics.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:01 PM »
Probably the most telling factor in the decline of the west is the giving woman a similar, superior even, status to the man. They cannot cope with the freedom they are given as they dont have a brain for reasoning and making decisions. They talk without thinking.
You western man have surrendered your masculinity to the women. It is like making a dog the head of the house. It is ludicrous and the women have become untrustworthy whores.

Amazing posting Sharma, peace be upon these non Muslims, they shall feel the power of Muslims soon at their doorstep.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

It's not a belief, it's a fact in the infallible book of God AKA the koran:

* When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that God has power over all things? (2:106)
* When we replace a message with another, and God knows best what he reveals, they say: You have made it up. Yet, most of them do not know. (16:101)
* God abrogates or confirms whatsoever he will, for he has with him the Book of the Books. (13:39)
* If we pleased, we could take away what we have revealed to you. Then you will not find anyone to plead for it with us. (17:86)

Let's not forget, BF, that most of this militant Islamicism is being informed by Wahabbism, an ultra-conservative strain coming out of that shithole of hypocrisy, Saudi Arabia.

Let's not forget that Saudi Arabia IS THE DEFINITIVE AUTHORITY on ANYTHING islamic. Who are you, or your elected representatives in the US government to call Wahabbism not true islam? They use the same koran as an American muslim do they not?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »
 ;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers