Author Topic: Alex23, please share your hair styling secrets  (Read 1192 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Alex23, please share your hair styling secrets
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:56:19 AM »
You got one killer mane. Please share your secrets.  Do you shampoo rinse and then repeat?  Conditioner?  leave-in treatments?  Is head and shoulders a bad choice.
Appreciate it big boy.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Alex23, please share your hair styling secrets
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »
I don't think it's so much his hair as it's his huge, monolithic cave man noggin.  That's all genetics! 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
Bald guys never want to hear this, but a full, thick, head of hair is sexy.  Not every guy looks good with long hair, but those that do, look very good.  Alex has the nicest hair on getbig!

Why do you think all those balding guys do the comb-over, get hair plug transplants, and wear toupees?  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »
yes women love guys with long hair, long hair in combination with a powerfull physique = pussy wrecking.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
Bald guys never want to hear this, but a full, thick, head of hair is sexy.  Not every guy looks good with long hair, but those that do, look very good.  Alex has the nicest hair on getbig!

Why do you think all those balding guys do the comb-over, get hair plug transplants, and wear toupees?  ::)

Maybe it's a sign of your age but most 25-35 year old women DO NOT like long hair these days.  Unless you can pull off the rockstar look but few can.  Alex might have nice thick hair but the buttcut look died in the early 90's.  Someone needs to tell Jay Cutler. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »
Maybe it's a sign of your age but most 25-35 year old women DO NOT like long hair these days.  Unless you can pull off the rockstar look but few can.  Alex might have nice thick hair but the buttcut look died in the early 90's.  Someone needs to tell Jay Cutler. 

bullshit, eldery women love long hair on young guys, your obvious not in the know.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 08:37:25 AM »
Alex has the mighty locks of Samson!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 08:37:44 AM »
yes women love guys with long hair, long hair in combination with a powerfull physique = pussy wrecking.

Exactly!  But bald with a decent build is ok too.  

Above all else, be secure and confident.  People can smell insecurity from a mile away and it is a big turn off.  There is a guy at my gym who is ALWAYS wearing a baseball hat--no matter how hot it is.  Every now and then I will notice him when he is taking off his first of two shirts and I swear I've never seen a human being move so fast as when he quickly tries to put his hat back on after it falls off while removing his shirt.  Yep, he's got male pattern baldness--big time!  :D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »
bullshit, eldery women love long hair on young guys, your obvious not in the know.

How's the milf population in Den Haag these days, mars, are they still craving for young studs?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »
Exactly!  But bald with a decent build is ok too.  

Above all else, be secure and confident.  People can smell insecurity from a mile away and it is a big turn off.  There is a guy at my gym who is ALWAYS wearing a baseball hat--no matter how hot it is.  Every now and then I will notice him when he is taking off his first of two shirts and I swear I've never seen a human being move so fast as when he quickly tries to put his hat back on after it falls off while removing his shirt.  Yep, he's got male pattern baldness--big time!  :D
He should just shave the whole thing.  I think a larger percentage of women prefer completely bald to partly bald. 

Alex's hair is lovely also ;D

R

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
He should just shave the whole thing.  I think a larger percentage of women prefer completely bald to partly bald. 

Alex's hair is lovely also ;D

Well styled hair will get pussy anytime.  The day he cuts it his strength claims will be cut in half.  I can't picture a bald Alex doing side latterals with 35's

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »

Agreed. I would look much better with hair

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:35 AM »

My girlfriend keep saying that guys with hair are waaaaaaaaay more handsome than bald guys.

BUT, when she tells me that she find an actor or whatever guy "hot", it's always a bald guy

go figure  :-\