Author Topic: ALRI scandal  (Read 1605 times)

Larsen

• Getbig II
ALRI scandal
« on: December 24, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
By now you have most likely heard the new on ALRI's product Hyperdrive 3.0 that was found to have a controld substance (forgot the name of it) by the FDA. Autor L. Rea has said that they have recalled all old versions of it. This is typical of ALR. I just purchased ALRI's products "Bad ass mass" and "Jungle Warfare". The Jungle Warfare had a scandal around it but I still hear people are taking it with great results. And the Bad ass mass, I have not heard anything bad about it.
Be my guest and post all that you know on this scandal and what you think about ALR and ALRI.

Please state your opinon, but keep it civilized

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: ALRI scandal
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »
quoted from discount anabolics.com -

An FDA analysis found that the undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredients in some of these products include sibutramine (a controlled substance), rimonabant (a drug not approved for marketing in the United States), phenytoin (an anti-seizure medication), and phenolphthalein (a solution used in chemical experiments and a suspected cancer causing agent). Some of the amounts of active pharmaceutical ingredients far exceeded the FDA-recommended levels, putting consumers' health at risk.

Jungle Warfare contained a version of 6-bromo that was an AI with steroidal properties.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »
Jungle Warfare contained a version of 6-bromo that was an AI with steroidal properties.

JW contained one other steroid that wasn't on the label. A Dutch newspaper report said it was Dianabol. In any case the 6-bromo wasn't the only steroidal ingredient.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 07:38:32 AM »
JW contained one other steroid that wasn't on the label. A Dutch newspaper report said it was Dianabol.

Anyway you can get a link to that newspaper report as I'd like to write about it on my site?