Author Topic: USP LABS STACK  (Read 1079 times)

Knight

• Getbig I
USP LABS STACK
« on: December 24, 2008, 01:16:42 PM »
I was thinking about purchasing the usplabs stack.  Anabolic Pump, PowerFull, P-Slin, and their new product Prime has anyone on here taken this stack?  Would it be worth my money to give it a try?  Or is it no good? 

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: USP LABS STACK
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »
read some other boards, Prime is getting mixed reviews at best.

I'd stay away from the USP stuff just because of the cost and they're all getting mixed reviews. Cissus us supposed to be good, but I think the rest all have a common ingredient so they're not all that different.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »
They have some great new toilets at Lowe's and Home Depot that are perfect for flushing money down.  Go ahead and give one a try.

Larsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »
One of the USP reps said "Prime" is as good as D-bol. He went on to say that the era of steroid is now over and he showed me the reaserch that they did with this product and let me tell you that the reserch is very well done. But I'm calling BS on this one, nothing will ever be more powerfull then good old steroids. But you can try it, it is just a gimic to get the teens and the other stupid people to spend their money. Dont buy into this gimic.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »
Never tried Prime, but i've seen pretty good results with Anabolic Pump. It is a fairly strong Glucose disposal supplement. You take a pill about 15 minutes before you ingest approx 40 -60 grams of carbs. It shuttles the glycogen into the muscle cells and prevents it from entering fat cells. I have noticed increased fullness, better pumps and lower bodyfat. By the way, you will notice most people on this board believe all supplements are useless so you probably won't get too many valid opinions here.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 08:30:10 AM »
Never tried Prime, but i've seen pretty good results with Anabolic Pump. It is a fairly strong Glucose disposal supplement. You take a pill about 15 minutes before you ingest approx 40 -60 grams of carbs. It shuttles the glycogen into the muscle cells and prevents it from entering fat cells. I have noticed increased fullness, better pumps and lower bodyfat. By the way, you will notice most people on this board believe all supplements are useless so you probably won't get too many valid opinions here.
JUDGING BY THAT NEW PIC AROUND VARIOUS THREADS EATING,AND DOING THE ABOVE HAS WORKED WELL,,,