Author Topic: again..for those interested....  (Read 1989 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
again..for those interested....
« on: December 24, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
i won't be ranting or raving or going on about products.. but for those interested..

Now through January 7th, save big on atlarge orders..

Simply type the word “holidays” (without the quotes) in the discount coupon code section during checkout and SAVE 15%.. this is the biggest discount given of the year to date. worth looking into if you're interested in trying some ALN products. Chris always throws down for us here on the comps so I figured this would be welcomed among this board.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Re: again..for those interested....
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »
Thanks for the tip! I need me some RESULTS! ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
Why do you mods allow this spam here? His products suck and will make you shit your pants.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 06:50:18 PM »
Why do you mods allow this spam here? His products suck and will make you shit your pants.
LOL
As empty as paradise

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »

The products are great. Chris Mason is a good guy and has sponsored many a competition here. I allow a little bit of slack for this reason.

If you come in talking about how you gained 576% muscle mass with AtLarge nutrition, be sure it will be deleted. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 07:14:16 AM »
The products are great. Chris Mason is a good guy and has sponsored many a competition here. I allow a little bit of slack for this reason.

If you come in talking about how you gained 576% muscle mass with AtLarge nutrition, be sure it will be deleted. ;D

The products are total garbage. I am surprised you let him advertise here, that's not what this board is for.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 07:31:56 AM »
The products are total garbage. I am surprised you let him advertise here, that's not what this board is for.

FWIW, I think ALN is a good company.

But that's not the issue.

I'm with you on this one dannyboyo.
As empty as paradise

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 12:49:19 PM »

You feel that to be spam? I guess I will then also have to delete the posts of those who have "True Protein discount codes" in their signature.

I have a lot of work ahead of me. ::)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »
Chris' products are great and they work.

I dont care what all of you say I know persoanlly firsthand that they are good and work.

Chris is a good dude with a great attitude towards to the lifting community. You dont find alot of companies like ALN that are willing to step up to the plate and give back to the lifting community. But all you guys do is blast him and his company with bogus BS about shitting your pants. I guarantee you that I've used 1000 times more ALN porduct then you guys blasting him and I've yet to shit my pants. Give it a Break already!!!