Author Topic: gh15 has an obsession with mesmorph78  (Read 24610 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: gh15 has an obsession with mesmorph78
« Reply #225 on: January 01, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
I didn't even see this muthafucker muthafucker muthafucker muthafucker fat ugly mutha fucker please come down mutha fucker I don't do internet fights muthafucker I
 from one of the Most violent places on earth you think you givien me talk about glawsgow scares me ha ha to u know who your talking to mutha fucker and how can I be exposed there is nothing to expose fool but that's besides the point your making threats fat mutha fucker try that shit with someone else wrong man fat mutha fuckerp

i will hunt you down and end your life you illiterate little monkey.

what is your address tough guy, i'll drive down tomorrow and we'll see how tough you are.

175lbs by 31st July

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

what is your address tough guy, i'll drive down tomorrow and we'll see how tough you are.

im calling the fbi :(

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »

Wow, this guy is an absolute joker...drive down from Glasgow, lol!
What, to beat him up, lol?!

From reading Fat Panda's previous posts, I thought he was a young kid, but he looks well over 30.  Does he have a job?  Or a life.

What a fat racist piece of crap.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #228 on: January 01, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »
with all due respect fat panda, but aren't you people supposed to be jolly?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »

You was the one who said if I called you muthafucker you were colin down I called you fat muthafucker do something Im not posting my home addres on the web. I've done my part fat muthafucker u do your part you fat girl you mom should have had an abortion look at you you fat girl word to the wise certain.people you don't fuck with I don't have time for inernet threats and games I don't sit on the net tellin people what I will co to them if I'm gonna do something I do it fat girl. Don't expect me to entertain you in a krybord match if hour gonna to something do it or else shut the fuck up fat girl end of discussion

choice is an illusion

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 01, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »
You was the one who said if I called you muthafucker you were colin down I called you fat muthafucker do something Im not posting my home addres on the web. I've done my part fat muthafucker u do your part you fat #### you mom should have had an abortion look at you you fat #### word to the wise certain.people you don't fuck with I don't have time for inernet threats and games I don't sit on the net tellin people what I will co to them if I'm gonna do something I do it fat ####. Don't expect me to entertain you in a krybord match if hour gonna to something do it or else shut the fuck up fat #### end of discussion

meltdown

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 01, 2009, 07:43:22 PM »
with all due respect fat panda, but aren't you people supposed to be jolly?

i am jolly johnny, i like most on here and can laugh and joke with most on here. i get owned from time to time and give ownings. ( i do have a hangover tonight though)

most of the time its all in good fun.

but this clown is a hypocrite.

if he was truly natural he would not fly off the deep end when questioned on his gear use, yet he does constantly. yes i have called him a liar and a gear user but i have not gotten personal, if he wants to lie about his lifts and gear use its up to him, but don't expect me or 3/4ths of getbig not to call him on it.

i don't mind being called fat, etc as i am in that pic. but he is getting too caried away with his tough guy internet persona, and has gotten a little too carried away in his attacks on me.

he needs to be taught a lesson.

You was the one who said if I called you muthafucker you were colin down I called you fat muthafucker do something Im not posting my home addres on the web. I've done my part fat muthafucker u do your part you fat #### you mom should have had an abortion look at you you fat #### word to the wise certain.people you don't fuck with I don't have time for inernet threats and games I don't sit on the net tellin people what I will co to them if I'm gonna do something I do it fat ####. Don't expect me to entertain you in a krybord match if hour gonna to something do it or else shut the fuck up fat #### end of discussion

pm me your address.

you are finished.
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:08 PM »

i don't mind being called fat, etc as i am in that pic. but he is getting too caried away with his tough guy internet persona, and has gotten a little too carried away in his attacks on me.

fair enough

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 01, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
fatpanda are you serious about going to his home lol

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 01, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »
fatpanda are you serious about going to his home lol

completely - he has badly mistaken me for a bitch.

he will find out just how badly tomorrow.
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #235 on: January 01, 2009, 07:52:37 PM »
You said call me muthafucker you would drive down I'm not pming nothing fat girl do your Internet troll thing trace my ip whatever fat girl Internet warrior stick to your Internet world I'll tell don't step out of it fat girl it's a dangerous world out there fat mutha fucker a waste of your moms labour pains fat mutha fucker
choice is an illusion

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 01, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
this must be a joke between 2 homos right?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 01, 2009, 07:54:16 PM »
Fattypanda = going bananas. Very entertaining ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 01, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »

^^this thread

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:06 PM »
You said call me muthafucker you would drive down I'm not pming nothing fat #### do your Internet troll thing trace my ip whatever fat #### Internet warrior stick to your Internet world I'll tell don't step out of it fat #### it's a dangerous world out there fat mutha fucker a waste of your moms labour pains fat mutha fucker

you think you are safe you illiterate monkey.

i am going to find you.

unlike your simple minded getto bro's, i won't sneak up on you. i will introduce myself before ending you.
175lbs by 31st July

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #240 on: January 01, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
you think you are safe you illiterate monkey.

i am going to find you.

unlike your simple minded getto bro's, i won't sneak up on you. i will introduce myself before ending you.

What do you mean "introduce"? Will you suck his big black dick?  :o

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 01, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »
What do you mean "introduce"? Will you suck his big black dick?  :o

omg, a fat scottish gay mudshark :o

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #242 on: January 01, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »
Tomorrow Fatpanda will wake up with a hangover from his scotch binge and realize teh craving for black cock

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2009, 05:44:41 AM »
Tomorrow Fatpanda will wake up with a hangover from his scotch binge and realize teh craving for black cock

PM ME YOUR ADDRESS TOO  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »
You said call me muthafucker you would drive down I'm not pming nothing fat #### do your Internet troll thing trace my ip whatever fat #### Internet warrior stick to your Internet world I'll tell don't step out of it fat #### it's a dangerous world out there fat mutha fucker a waste of your moms labour pains fat mutha fucker
::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »
looks like you just bitched out.

you said you would take him on - now you are scared.

hahaha

mesomorph = owned

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »
I dont see why meso is even bothering with this thread.
He knows he has the best steroid free physique on this board, no one can take that from him, and people who say they will "fuck him up IRL" are immature delusional tools who need a life..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »
I dont see why meso is even bothering with this thread.He knows he has the best steroid free physique on this board, no one can take that from him, and people who say they will "fuck him up IRL" are immature delusional tools who need a life..
;) well, since he is bothering with it....  ;)  use some basic thought here analyzing the dude with psychology...    come on... you just said it indirectly in this post... think about it... why would he bother ?  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 03, 2009, 12:09:56 AM »