Author Topic: gh15 has an obsession with mesmorph78  (Read 24578 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: gh15 has an obsession with mesmorph78
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »
hahaha 'Fatpanda' looks like the typical "Im going to get in shape this year" tiny tit hahah

hi big man, wheres your pic btw ?
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »
mmmm candizzle... another one who has hated me from the day i posted a picture...
why because i have a decent physique.... and ive never taken drugs or follow any diet
some love for bodybuilding you have

and he owned me because i didnt post my personal address on the www.
ok man ... ;)
eise was right though why even bother with this thread
happy new yr to you to
Mes
i dont hate you... i dont even know you... you were owned because you said youd fight him and then you backed off from doign it.. thats plai and simple ownage...

as far as this thread goes, why the fuck do you waste tme on here? do you realize, whether or not your natural or not i could not care less, but posting in this thread eveytime someone bad motush you, only makes it seem like your guilty" and that you indeed use steroids. whether you use them or not, i dont care, but honestly dude, have you no sense of yourself? come on.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »
i dont hate you... i dont even know you... you were owned because you said youd fight him and then you backed off from doign it.. thats plai and simple ownage...

as far as this thread goes, why the fuck do you waste tme on here? do you realize, whether or not your natural or not i could not care less, but posting in this thread eveytime someone bad motush you, only makes it seem like your guilty" and that you indeed use steroids. whether you use them or not, i dont care, but honestly dude, have you no sense of yourself? come on.

Holy need of hitting spellcheck :o

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »

Holy need of hitting spellcheck :o

at least he can quote correctly.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »

Arnt you the guy who thinks he can be an IFBB pro if he just takes enough needles and cock in the ass?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #280 on: January 06, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
hi big man, wheres your pic btw ?
eat another donut hahahha
The Number 2 in Scranton

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #281 on: January 06, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »
hahaha 'Fatpanda' looks like the typical "Im going to get in shape this year" tiny tit hahah

Face looks like a bag of burnt smashed assholes.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: January 06, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »
Face looks like a bag of burnt smashed assholes.
hahahaha he does lol
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2009, 05:50:11 PM »
oh my dumb and dumber tage team me, how will i recover from such devestating insults.   ::)

why don't you 2 stallions post a pic and show me how good you look  ::)

don't worry i won't hold my breath.
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2009, 05:58:10 AM »

says the guy who has posted about me on this same thread calling me a liar and on numerous threads
Candizzle or whover you are you are a loser. Regarding the fat panda issue I fear no man and stand by what I said but I'm not gonna put my address on getbig to prove a point
choice is an illusion

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2009, 06:15:01 AM »
says the guy who has posted about me on this same thread calling me a liar and on numerous threads
Candizzle or whover you are you are a loser. Regarding the fat panda issue I fear no man and stand by what I said but I'm not gonna put my address on getbig to prove a point

::)
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2009, 06:17:05 AM »
::)
hahahaha, "i fear no man", oh brother. ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2009, 06:36:40 AM »
Dont worry Mesomorph, Candidizzle does not fear any 'man' either ...  :-X :-X :-X

'He' is too busy taking it up the tailpipe

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3304340#msg3304340
The Number 2 in Scranton

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
choice is an illusion

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2009, 07:15:25 AM »
you guys better watch out, the 201 pound man mountain "mesomorph" doesn't fear no man. ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:36 AM »
like i said a good percentage of guys here are Trolls with issues
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3304340#msg3304340

twenty percent of people here actually train...and like lifting the rest are here to "own" :-\ people
a victory for me would be beting my max lift
a victory for them would be calling bullshit or internet attacking someone
how very sad....
after nearly 5 yrs of been here i think i need to post even less and concentrate on the training board more
choice is an illusion

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #291 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:52 AM »

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #292 on: January 07, 2009, 09:35:35 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3304340#msg3304340 :-\
how sad....

Holy crap I can't believe he posted that shit. 

Meso, just stop posting in G&O and let the haters hate. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »
yup very nasty
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2009, 01:37:06 PM »
gh15 dont know about no fat pandas but at least he is honest!,,
see ,,my friend mesomorf,,sevaste fella and the rest of them do not hate you ,,they really do not,,they just laugh at your redicoulous claims,,gh15 actually read this thread last few pages and gh15 tellin you here and now that YOUR LIFE IS BODYBUILDING AN LIFTING,,you do try to be the strongest because you always brag about it ,,,you do try to look the best  you can because you sure talk about it,,,a guy that was truly natural would not go into so much shit to answer bunch of people on internet that questioning his natural status,,,

the canddidate fella doesnt hate you at all,,,if you notice he actually hold a lot of knoweldge that was leaned on this board and on others,,the fella knows what he is talkin about and is very impressive for his age when it comes to knowledge

those fellas do not hate you ,,they wont come to your house to do anything ,,,this is a bodybuilding board my friend,,,people come here to have a good time ,,to joke some,,,to out hormone users that lie,,etc etc etc

this is the only hardcore place bodybuilding have ,,,and they all know it including you ,,no one just lift for fun and for good health when is jacked to the capital j ,,,

what gh15 suggest is for you to work on your LEGS!!! then you may be able to pull natural illusion better and be able to talk balonie to girls and guys in uk and sell them the natural thing,,,but it got to be over all development not only specific parts,,

again gh15 tellin you here that those fellas do not try to make a joke out of you ,,,it is you that creating the joke out of yourself by once saying youre 208 and 5% and then you are 201 and 8% ,,,youre all over the place,,,weight lost so easily is not muscle and you know it ,,

no one said you are addict to needles youre afraid of them it is a known black phenomenon when it comes to lower level lifters,,,you like pills and its good and nice but atleast be true to yourself and to others,,all i can read here is them tellin you you got good phyiqe they all DO say it ,,read what they say and you will see that they all say you have good physiqe ,,they actually give you a lot more credit that you deserve! we both know this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
i am deep in this former pro bbers mind.....
he thinks about me all the time....
with all the stuff you have seen you are still posting about a 200 (205lb) guy
has it ever occured to you i am telling the truth or are u just so infatuated by me... you have never actually explored that avenue of thought  :-\
you are a pro bber obsessed... with a 200lb guy
how sad....
thank god for good genetics not only phsyical but mental..... I could never be obsesed with someone so much and feed there ego....
I am deep in your heart and mind pal...
sad very sad  :-\
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
i am deep in this former pro bbers mind.....
he thinks about me all the time....
with all the stuff you have seen you are still posting about a 200 (205lb) guy
has it ever occured to you i am telling the truth or are u just so infatuated by me... you have never actually explored that avenue of thought  :-\
you are a pro bber obsessed... with a 200lb guy
how sad....
thank god for good genetics not only phsyical but mental..... I could never be obsesed with someone so much and feed there ego....
I am deep in your heart and mind pal...
sad very sad  :-\
The only way he is a pro bodybuilder is if he shows proof , which he wont because he cant because he is not.

IMO and most of the board he is a gimmick...a gimmick run by 3 people at least..

Just like sharma rama  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 07, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
of course he is a gimmick
whoever he is... i own his mind...
i wonder how many hours a day he spends thinking about me.. what a loser
choice is an illusion

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »
For old times sake..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #299 on: January 07, 2009, 05:24:16 PM »

And you have admitted to stealing thousands from your parents to finance a cocaine habit. You also admitted to anabolic use at the age of 18-19.

I'm sure a junkie's assertions about someone who've they've never met should be taken seriously.   ;D If you didn't or don't care, then you wouldn't be heckling meso. Remember, you and sevastese called him out for no good reason. All the guy did was post a few pictures and when people asked him of his lift accomplishments, he posted proof. You guys went berserk. What was behind that? Your own failures?  ;D