Author Topic: Supplement companies; exploiting the lazy minded and ignorant!!!  (Read 1139 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Supplement companies; exploiting the lazy minded and ignorant!!!
« on: December 24, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »
As long as there are lazy minded and ignorant people, there will be the supplements companies; ready and willing to fleece the dollars from their delusional prey!

The HustleTec's and Gaspari's are lining up for your cash!  These companies may as well have invented a machine that prints money..........Yes, it's just that easy for them! 

These companies present misleading and unsubstantiated research to market their powders and pills.  They use heavily steroided so-called Pros to further backup their bullshit!

They operate in such a shady and disgusting way, confusing the naive making outrageous claims of muscularity and endurance.

In summary, avoid these scammers.  Save your money and invest in 'real food'.

Don't support these grimy exploiters, who contribute 'nothing' to the betterment of your health and nutrition!

nodeal

• Getbig III
Re: Supplement companies; exploiting the lazy minded and ignorant!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
yeah man i agree with you 100%. supplement companies try to complicate the art of a balanced diet and exercise so much. they thrive on misinformed, uninformed, or just confused consumers. they have a pill or powder for EVERYTHING. you really have to feel bad for the tools that live by and swear by some of these products. maintaining optimal health and maximizing muscle development to its fullest potential will never be as complicated as these companies make it seem. like you said...invest in real food....true health doesnt come from the shelf of a vitamin store. it's refreshing to read a thread like this.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 12:15:03 AM »
How in the hell am I going to get 2grams of protein per pound of body weight without NitroTech or Synthol6? I mean, you do need 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, right?

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »
How in the hell am I going to get 2grams of protein per pound of body weight without NitroTech or Synthol6? I mean, you do need 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, right?

lol of course otherwise you wont get REAL growth or REAL pumps and you wont be able to achieve REAL health.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 06:46:57 AM »
unfortunately every bodybuilder has go through a supp spending phase before coming to the conclusion it was all a waste of money.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »
Ha, so I don't need to have a vapour of cold air pass through my circulatory system? If that is even possible  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 07:11:38 AM »
 ::)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »
As long as there are lazy minded and ignorant people, there will be the supplements companies; ready and willing to fleece the dollars from their delusional prey!

The HustleTec's and Gaspari's are lining up for your cash!  These companies may as well have invented a machine that prints money..........Yes, it's just that easy for them! 

These companies present misleading and unsubstantiated research to market their powders and pills.  They use heavily steroided so-called Pros to further backup their bullshit!

They operate in such a shady and disgusting way, confusing the naive making outrageous claims of muscularity and endurance.

Don't support these grimy exploiters, who contribute 'nothing' to the betterment of your health and nutrition!

Sad, but very true!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 04:39:42 PM »

so much for my theory that you're a self-hating gay black man who sells supplements for a living.

well, you still probably some of those things

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
all i buy is whey and fish oil
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »
oh i forgot to mention cocaine
Valhalla awaits.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »
all i buy is whey and fish oil
Ditto..plus a multi vit and mineral.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 06:46:27 AM »

Me so horny...no! hank...you be so funny!

How bbers are going to live without those sup contracts? You made a living off of sup companies from  teens - present.  You better hope people stay stupid ...so your lazy brothers can sit on their a$$es, eat, train and complain if they have to work...just 10 hrs a month. Ronnie Coleman's work ethic makes him a GOD among lazy bbers, worked 40+ hrs weekly and still became MrO in the process.     
Oh...Monica!

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 06:54:05 AM »
Multivitamin, flaxseed, whey, and vitamin E.  Gave up on the glutamine and creatine. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 07:11:01 AM »
I'm a little torn on this one having gotten really good results with certain protein brands. In the long run, it's impossible to tell if any results from sups are due to sups or simply more total basic building blocks daily.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 07:12:37 AM »