Author Topic: GETBIG THE- 10 COMMANDMENTS  (Read 44815 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: GETBIG THE- 10 COMMANDMENTS
« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2008, 06:18:55 AM »
40 k on engine , its built for 750hp has just under 700..purchase price was 30k and 10 k on external mods..ive just spent 4k on new rims and another 3 k on some other external bits.

I have mates who have loaded 150k into cars ,Im middle of the road.silly I know.but speed is addictive ,its like a drug..and girls fukin love it  ;D

Il try leave this time  :D
Typical "car lover"

with that money you could have bought a 911 ...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2008, 06:57:30 AM »
engine and cosmetics.
Has close on 700hp now..a 10 second pass at the drags,which is decent for a street car.

Heres one of engine.

Yes, the great rb26dett.

Is it fully built or are you still using stock internals with a shitload of boost?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2008, 06:59:20 AM »
Typical "car lover"

A built skyline is a lot faster than a 911...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »
Yes, the great rb26dett.

Is it fully built or are you still using stock internals with a shitload of boost?
Fully built mate,nearly 20k on internals and over 20 on externals on the engine..
Have just a tad over 420kws at all four wheels..
I love boost  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »
A built skyline is a lot faster than a 911...
A worked GTR is pretty much unstopable on the open road ,from factory they are not that great,the new r35 GTR is another story though.The only thing that comes close are other worked GTRs or Supras.
Its great blowing 300k super cars into the weeds  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
Typical "car lover"

If I could do it all again Sev I prob wouldnt have gone to the extreme I have,the last few months Iv thought shit Iv spent alot of money on this car , but it is very addictive.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »
Thats why I think he sells gear to..prob does use , who doesnt  ;D..and he is "old school" in his thinking.
Shit ,When I first started working at a gym being the bum boy cleaning up weights etc , there was a guy called Mad Mike..he never wanted to compete but as I got friendly with him he started telling me of his doses.an amp of sus a day huge amounts of deca,dbol and other orals.we used to go to dinner or lunch and he had 4 or 5 diff pills he would pop.2-5 of each one..

He was like the barbarian brother type mentality,wasnt interested in competing just wanted to be big and strong and look like a bodybuilder..so basicly a gym rat and those were the doses he used to take.that was my introduction to drugs in bodybuilding , till then muscle builder/flex mag had told me they were all natural  ;D

Iv seen many like him over the years whos doses are the same or more , the guys I know that compete are more precise with doses and treat it more like a science and alot of the time take even more.

I train with a former Mr *********** and I know his cruise dose is 1200mg test e a week plus deca and he doesnt compete any more just preps people.
My pro mate doses are even higher with alot of exotic shit chucked in , but he knows all about "forum info" and helps others with info,pct,cycles,the importance of running certain compounds at diff ratios etc etc , and he never comes off , but maybe he is just diff to gh15.

Maybe me seeing this from the start Im not really surprised with what gh15 says.again I think he lives in a fantasy world where he is this top pro that gives info to the feds to bring down the UG market , come on what a dreamer..

If he really was who he says he was why not answer "no ones" question ? like I said if you have been doing this for 10 -20 years the doses he is telling us about really are not some big off the press news story , when pushed on the more intricate stuff of contest prep he backs off and starts attacking..
That says to me he is not who he says he is...though DJ does look good before getting on the stage , maybe this is a sore point for him  :D

will why do you never share this info you recieved from your pro and ex pro friends with us ?
175lbs by 31st July

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »
more pics of wiggers plz

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
gh15 is done responding to questions and post on this thread ,,this is the getbig 10 commandments and see it as final ,,you friends can write here day in day out but gh15 is done with this particular thread so if you want resoind to the subjects talk about here it will have to be new postings and gh15 will answer when it comes to getbig as always
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #241 on: December 28, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »
A worked GTR is pretty much unstopable on the open road ,from factory they are not that great,the new r35 GTR is another story though.The only thing that comes close are other worked GTRs or Supras.
Its great blowing 300k super cars into the weeds  ;D

Ahh, yes, but your car is neither as desirable nor as reliable as said 300K cars, also, said 300K cars can top 200+, the aero on a Worked Skyline is shitty at best.

And finally what would you rather have a Enzo or a Murci or a E92 M3 or a Worked Skyline....think now, and see what the girls would want....

Make no mistake i respect the RB26, but Prev gen Skylines GT-R's weren't jack unless you worked it over, unlike a 911 Turbo (993, 996, 997). Even the Supra, which is a heavy ass car. A Non turbo'd Supra would lose to a IS300 ( I know, I own a IS300 ;))

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »
Ahh, yes, but your car is neither as desirable nor as reliable as said 300K cars, also, said 300K cars can top 200+, the aero on a Worked Skyline is shitty at best.

And finally what would you rather have a Enzo or a Murci or a E92 M3 or a Worked Skyline....think now, and see what the girls would want....

Make no mistake i respect the RB26, but Prev gen Skylines GT-R's weren't jack unless you worked it over, unlike a 911 Turbo (993, 996, 997). Even the Supra, which is a heavy ass car. A Non turbo'd Supra would lose to a IS300 ( I know, I own a IS300 ;))
Agree with some , Id actualy prefer a r34 GTR with osgeiken 3 litre over the higher priced euros but thats what I like.

the rb26 in the r32,33 and 34 gtrs all came from factory with huge restrictions..it was part of the "gentlemens" agreement.

Still you could then go and spend 50k on the GTR and have it eat and look just as good as the super car and have change left in your pocket..

The r32 gtr(89-93) dominated group A motorsport , there is nothing wrong with the aero dynamics at high speed , it was banned from bathurst because other companies couldnt keep up with it that includes BMW etc..
Iv had my car over 300kph and it sits on the road ,no worrys.

tHE R34 GTR(97-2002) Is even better with more wizardry.
The GTR is in a diff leauge to your everyday skyline , it comes from a racing back ground ,so please dont confuse it with a "skyline"
The new r35 has actualy dropped the skyline badge and is a nissan GTR.this is 500hp out of the box and scooped so many car awards on release , I actualy dont like it tho , it looks to euro.

Reliable you ask? my car has had exstensive time on the dyno and is built rock solid ,thats why the cost of the rebuild was quite high..
If somthing went wrong on the 300k super car you would need a bank to fix it , but then once you are playing with those types of toys you would have the money..

And desirable to who? the GTR has a cult following.Are you in the states?

Supras again came out of the era when the "gentlemens agreement" was in place ,so hugely restricted.
You need to work on it like the 26 but its the promise it holds , the 2jz block from factory can support 1000hp with no work on it.

A n/a supra is nothing lol if it doesnt use forced induction then I dont even consider it.

Does your IS300 have the supercharge kit? my mum has a lexus  :)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2008, 02:51:44 AM »
Exactly, the 2jzgte and rb26 are VERY strong engines, can handle up to 5-600 hp on stock internals. A 700+ hp fully built engine can be pretty reliable.

I don't really like how the new gtr looks though, my favourites are the r32 and the r33. And I like the sound of a I6 more than a V6.  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
A n/a supra is nothing lol if it doesnt use forced induction then I dont even consider it.

Does your IS300 have the supercharge kit? my mum has a lexus  :)

Agreed with most of your post. Nope, my IS is stock now. I am currently looking at the Vortech supercharger for it. But, I'm not wanting to spend the money. Either save it, or if I do spend money on a car it will be the 135i coupe or the IS350 coupe. Times are hard now, and free will spending just ain't the way for many of us.

Exactly, the 2jzgte and rb26 are VERY strong engines, can handle up to 5-600 hp on stock internals. A 700+ hp fully built engine can be pretty reliable.

I don't really like how the new gtr looks though, my favourites are the r32 and the r33. And I like the sound of a I6 more than a V6.  :P

The new GTR looks only good in black, plus because of the Launch Control, people have been breaking the Dual Clutch Trannys, a new tranny is 20K. If you want to do 0-60 in 3.3 secs, you have to use the Launch Control and turn off the VDC. Nissan says if you do this you void your warranty. So this feature is not offered in the 2010 model, so the car actuall does 0-60 in 4.5 secs...

Plus the fact that the thing has so much electronics, not too many tuners are tuning the thing at all. You almost have to have worked at NASA to tune the new GTR.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »
gh15 is done responding to questions and post on this thread ,,this is the getbig 10 commandments and see it as final ,,you friends can write here day in day out but gh15 is done with this particular thread so if you want resoind to the subjects talk about here it will have to be new postings and gh15 will answer when it comes to getbig as always
I will make you without clients around here, Mr.illigal Drug dealer.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »
kyomu you are the best gimmick account getbig has ever had. I mean, you own a rice cake factory?  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »

So what if gh15 is an "illegal drug dealer"? What your friend Paco does isn't exactly legal either.

I don't know about Paco but a pro who doesn't deal or hasn't dealt in some capacity is rare. Few would compete if they paid for their bodybuilding (including drugs) via money made from a regular job. You deal at least so much that it pays for your bodybuilding. A pro buys a gym or starts a supplement shop = an attempt to go semi legit or laundering money made from drug sales. That's how it usually works and anyone who is involved in bodybuilding knows this. Like I said I don't know about Paco but just using steroids is illegal. He is also dependent on drug dealers.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »
kyomu you are the best gimmick account getbig has ever had. I mean, you own a rice cake factory?  ;D
Sorry, I dont get it very well ???

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
So what if gh15 is an "illegal drug dealer"? What your friend Paco does isn't exactly legal either.

I don't know about Paco but a pro who doesn't deal or hasn't dealt in some capacity is rare. Few would compete if they paid for their bodybuilding (including drugs) via money made from a regular job. You deal at least so much that it pays for your bodybuilding. A pro buys a gym or starts a supplement shop = an attempt to go semi legit or laundering money made from drug sales. That's how it usually works and anyone who is involved in bodybuilding knows this. Like I said I don't know about Paco but just using steroids is illegal. He is also dependent on drug dealers.

Very true