Author Topic: 60% of steroid users use at least a gram of test per week  (Read 8636 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: 60% of steroid users use at least a gram of test per week
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »
i went from 72kg to 125kg over 6 years of small amounts, cycled and long off periods. how did you go bozo?..i did this while studying a tertiary degree and having little money to spend on fancy food and supplements. where'd you get your degree?

fuck ppl like you are dumb fucks and really shit me..

roid rage.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »
hahahahhaa, bullshit. ::)

check out my pics on the steroid board where i weighed 106kg- less than 3 years into my training dickhead.

wheres your pics arseface?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2008, 12:49:27 PM »
check out my pics on the steroid board where i weighed 106kg- less than 3 years into my training dickhead.

wheres your pics arseface?

post the link to the pictures, skinny.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »
post the link to the pictures, skinny.

find them yourself dickmouth. then post yours.

fucking dumb arse. id punch you in the face if we ever met. then ask you if you thought i was skinny.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »
find them yourself dickmouth. then post yours.

fucking dumb arse. id punch you in the face if we ever met. then ask you if you thought i was skinny.

hahahahaha, another internet badass, you must be ashamed of the pics Mr. 189 pounds of skinny/fat. ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
omg thats insane. i used 50mg of anapolan per day and put on 6 kg in the first week, and over a 4 week period put on 10kg and it stayed on.

at 100mg to 500mg test per week i also put on plenty of size and had some nasty side effects too like mood, acne and gyno.

500mg is 5ml per week...5ml in one site is a large amount of fluid to be putting into a muscle.

1000mg is asking for trouble and lord 3000mg is, well ive said it... i cant see how the body could be processing this unless it ends up in your brian receptors and other unwanted areas.

hey- take another drug to counter it, right?....dumb dumb..

i love how the monkey see, monkey do approach still exists in BB..the dumbest of all sports, yet those who advocate it claim to be knowledgeable.

the truth is that as the amounts used are so high, they dont really know what works and how and why.

do a search for the tagochi method, or "design of experiments"...apply that, being cognisant of the body's "said process" and then formulate some polypharmacy. Without that theres no credibility.

the fact is that the general population using gear is no better than 20-30 years ago, when much less was taken. That's anecdotal and empirical. Unfortunately even then polypharm was big so we still dont really know.

part of the problem is that the lessons learnt from the 60s and 70s olympic programs have been ignored (cycling and dosing) and without following a strict, calculated and measured regime, its impossible to yield conclusions.

and so we have the only conclusion left- more is better. well duh, thats always going to apply- but at what cost?..eventually you'll find that more of a certain blend or type will get results..

its like comparing one big dumb engine to a formula 1 type running optimally. the big dumb one will eventually make the same horses, when it gets big enough..and itll spew emissions and have poor combustion and high losses and so on.

ill say it again, BBs are the dumbest demographic of all sports.

Bodybuilders are risk takers for sure. But would you say bodybuilders are dumber than guys doing Extreme Sports for example? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_sports). An Alpinist may even count on losing a few fingers or toes at the very least.

I'm sure you've heard of the famous questionnaire where 80% of Olympic athletes would take a drug that gave them gold but killed them 5 years later.

Steroids have side effects but we know steroids aren't very dangerous even when overdosed in the extreme. When I say dangerous I mean as in "it could kill you". There's no LD50 for hormones.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »
i suppose now youll make some lame comeback grasping at straws..thats what i expect.

ive got mates who made the same gains..we all went to uni and trained and put on plenty of size over a long time frame. ive got mates who put on 40kg over the last 18 years of consistent, non using training also.

this crap here about not being able to get big without gear is just crap. and that you need big doses to get big is also BS.

you need to train hard, smart, eat, sleep and make the most of your energy. a little gear helps along the way and keeps the small gains coming.

a kilo or two every 3 months or so is probably too little for the impatient but over a long timeframe it really adds up. after a few years you realise that you've transformed.

or you can be impatient, lazy and blindly train like a dumb fuck and use huge amounts of gear and put on loads of muscle in a short timeframe then get stuck there- using more and more as your solution. finally to the point where you'll rationalise anything to support the approach.

ive seen it over and over- on both sides.

whats more is the ones who go down the dumb fuck path are the ones who end up with ruined marriages, bankrupt, drug dealers and/or in jail.

im done. take it or leave it ive got no more time to school you and your kind.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »
i suppose now youll make some lame comeback grasping at straws..thats what i expect.

ive got mates who made the same gains..we all went to uni and trained and put on plenty of size over a long time frame. ive got mates who put on 40kg over the last 18 years of consistent, non using training also.

this crap here about not being able to get big without gear is just crap. and that you need big doses to get big is also BS.

you need to train hard, smart, eat, sleep and make the most of your energy. a little gear helps along the way and keeps the small gains coming.

a kilo or two every 3 months or so is probably too little for the impatient but over a long timeframe it really adds up. after a few years you realise that you've transformed.

or you can be impatient, lazy and blindly train like a dumb fuck and use huge amounts of gear and put on loads of muscle in a short timeframe then get stuck there- using more and more as your solution. finally to the point where you'll rationalise anything to support the approach.

ive seen it over and over- on both sides.

whats more is the ones who go down the dumb fuck path are the ones who end up with ruined marriages, bankrupt, drug dealers and/or in jail.

im done. take it or leave it ive got no more time to school you and your kind.
post.......your..........picture. :D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »
Bodybuilders are risk takers for sure. But would you say bodybuilders are dumber than guys doing Extreme Sports for example? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_sports). An Alpinist may even count on losing a few fingers or toes at the very least.

I'm sure you've heard of the famous questionnaire where 80% of Olympic athletes would take a drug that gave them gold but killed them 5 years later.

Steroids have side effects but we know steroids aren't very dangerous even when overdosed in the extreme. When I say dangerous I mean as in "it could kill you". There's no LD50 for hormones.

actually i think BBs are dumber than them as a group. statistically, BBs who abuse drugs dont have a  full deck up top. Regarding the olympic athlete thing, the rewards are very different compared to BB. The fact that the Olympics are mainstream and a measured objectively makes it a biased comparison.

Now, theres no LD50 but there is an ever increasing body of evidence pointing towards psychological damage- objective and measured.

To QO. that pic has me at 6'1", 106kg (234lb) and thats after 2 weeks off and a week in hospital.

i dont know where you get 189lb from. again, you are making it all up to make yourself feel better and justify your pathetic existence and actions.

i really am done now. bye bye..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
actually i think BBs are dumber than them as a group. statistically, BBs who abuse drugs dont have a  full deck up top. Regarding the olympic athlete thing, the rewards are very different compared to BB. The fact that the Olympics are mainstream and a measured objectively makes it a biased comparison.

Now, theres no LD50 but there is an ever increasing body of evidence pointing towards psychological damage- objective and measured.

To QO. that pic has me at 6'1", 106kg (234lb) and thats after 2 weeks off and a week in hospital.

i dont know where you get 189lb from. again, you are making it all up to make yourself feel better and justify your pathetic existence and actions.

i really am done now. bye bye..
again........................where is the picture, post it here.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2008, 01:16:39 PM »

I don't deny that steroids can have a powerful effect on mood. I've talked about it on the steroid board. It's a reason I only use very moderate amounts and don't touch certain things.

As far as what is a worthwhile price to pay for winning an Olympic gold for example, that's a very personal and subjective judgment. Many would say NOTHING is worth your health or life. What rewards can you enjoy if you're dead? Some say steroid use is stupid unless you're a competitor but OTOH some recreational juicer may value the positive effects of steroids higher than a successful bb competitor. I mean there's successful pros who constantly think "is this worth it?" These things are subjective which is why I think it's silly for people to judge others for their choices and cast judgment for when steroid use is justified or isn't.