Author Topic: Equipment WANTED / SALE  (Read 4984 times)

Sean Katterle

• Getbig II
Equipment WANTED / SALE
« on: December 26, 2008, 12:54:55 PM »
Ivanko CBP Competition Powerlifting Plates

Cast Iron Machined Chrome Calibrated (Powerlifting) Olympic Plates

Features:

Precision calibrated (better than 10 gram accuracy)

Thin plate allow more weight on bar

Plates color coded for fast weight identification

Plates machined, polished and chrome plated

International Powerlifting Federation (I.P.F.) approved

BenchAmerica is selling:

Six 50kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $990 ($165 each)

Six 25kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $528 ($88 each)

Two 20kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $140 ($70 each)

Two 15kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $108 ($54 each)

Two 10kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $78 ($39 each)

Two 5kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $40 ($20 each)

Two 2.5kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $26 ($13 each)

Two 1.25kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $18 ($9 each)

557.5kg (1,226.5 pounds) in (total) plate weight = $1,928 total purchase price.

This offer is basically 1/2 price on a near new Ivanko chrome IPF approved competition set.

The purchaser must either pick the plates up or arrange and pay for their own shipping. The plates are currently being stored in Elgin, IL (about 45 minutes outside of downtown Chicago.)

These plates were ONLY used at BenchAmerica 2, 3 and BenchAmerica's World Bench Wars. They've been in storage the rest of the time and they're in near mint condition (no major chips or scratches.)

If anyone is interested in purchasing this set, please contact Sean Katterle at 1(503)221-2238 , www.HardcorePowerlifting .com , SeanZilla@HardcorePowerlifting.com

Hardcore Powerlifting is brokering the sale for Joe Mukite and BenchAmerica.

Stay Strong,
Hardcore Powerlifting.com

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Equipment WANTED / SALE
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 10:56:52 PM »
Got stuff you want to get rid of OR need a hard to find item? Maybe someone on GetBig can hook you up!?

Post all equipment want ads and sales here so everyone can look in one place to find the deals.

Thanks! 8)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Equipment WANTED / SALE
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »
haha.  Finally:

I've got lots of stuff I WANT:

right now I'm looking for six 100 lb plates. If the price is right I'll drive reasonable distances in the South East. 

In the future I want: a monolift, competition bench, flat dumbell bench. 45 degree back extension, adjustable dumbell bench and seated calf raise.  I dont' have a place to put this equipment right now, but given the right price, I may buy it and just put it in storage.   

I've got a bunch of shit for sale if someone is interested.  Its a matter of me getting it out of storage.   I've got: ~300lbs in standard barbell plates (25's), ~ 100 lbs in 10 lb plates and too many little 5's and 2 1/2's.  These plates are all older and slightly rusty.  If someone wants them, I'll consider polishing them up and painting them.   I primarily used them on the sled and to weigh things down.  They work good for that. 

7 foot olympic bar:  This is a "light weight bar".

7 foot olympic bar: this is an older slightly rusty heavier bar. Its rated at 1200 lbs.

smith machine, high/low row.  I have no idea what the model number is.  Its one with bushings, probably a 500 lb capacity on the smith machine and 250 on the cable pully.   I can get more information on this if needed.  Its one of those you get at a sporting goods store.  It was purchased at Dunhams in Ohio 4 years ago and I bought it from the original purchaser at a yard sale.  I dont' think it was used when I bought it, and I barely used it, just for some specific rehab work. 

adjustable bench  (seat is ripped)

slant board/situpboard

Body by Jake thingy and ab roller (gifts from well meaning family  ::) ).  These are free to a good home if you pay postage. 

There are other things too, like a power rack.  I don't know if I want to get rid of the rack though. 

Various powerlifting bench shirts/squat suits/ deadlift suits.   I've got two inzer single ply partially open back denim bench shirts, One was never used, the other I did 2 workouts in.   I've got a brand new Rage bench shirt size 38 and I think we've got a size 40.  A Hardcore squat suit size 42? (I think--this was supposed to be a "competition fit, I couldn't get it over my legs), several inzer z-suits sized for a 140 lb woman, couple of big z-suits, EPHD bench shirt, etc. These would be good for a beginner to get used to gear.  they've never been used.    There is other stuff too, I need to look.

Inzer double prong belt--blue 13 mm.   This belt has been used for 3 workouts.   I got it to replace my old double prong and never got to breaking it in because I decided to switch to single prong.   The old belt is somewhere, but its been chewed on by my aunts pitbull.    It would be useable for sled pulling or something like that.   You can't lock the belt in for heavy squats or pulls.   

Sean Katterle

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »
Everything on the above list is sold (thanks!) except for the following plates:

Six 50kg Ivanko Chrome Competition Kilo Plates = $990 ($165 each)

These are awesome, chrome lined, calibrated, Ivanko competition plates. Each plate weighs 50kg or roughly 110 pounds. The list price on these is $330 each, yowzah!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »
I would like one of those knee wrap rollers...my gym doesn't have one and I HATE trying to roll them tightly.
Jennifer

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
if anyone wants to buy a ferrigno pec deck excellent condition let me know unit is the plateloding variety from the early 80's.
F