Author Topic: Bad news for body88  (Read 1939 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Bad news for body88
« on: December 26, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »
 ;D

BOSTON – Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is officially off the market.

According to TMZ.com, Brady proposed to supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bündchen on a private jet flying from New Jersey to Boston. She said yes.

Gisele's parents were there when Brady popped the question.

(Copyright (c) 2008 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

body88

Re: Bad news for body88
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »
;D

BOSTON – Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is officially off the market.

According to TMZ.com, Brady proposed to supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bündchen on a private jet flying from New Jersey to Boston. She said yes.

Gisele's parents were there when Brady popped the question.

(Copyright (c) 2008 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

I live right down the street from Brady (Boston residence), and I knew this was coming  ;D ;) 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
shit id lock that up to as soon as i could

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »
shit id lock that up to as soon as i could

Agreed.  Good for Brady.  Tagging a supermodel, one of the greatest qb's of all time, and rich as the day is long.  Good for him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »
hahah i love your avatar 88

body88

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »
hahah i love your avatar 88

I wonder if Jet fans are upset that Pennington has better stats than Farve on a team with less talent  :o  I hope Farve just retires and spares us all the bullshit he pulls each year.  No idea how Farve got into the probowl over Rivers....21 td's to 19 int's and he is a pro bowler!  Rivers has 32 td's and 11 int's. Brett Farve is proof of what a name can do for you.  At this point, I would much rather have Pennington than Farve leading my team if I were a jets fan. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »
I wonder if Jet fans are upset that Pennington has better stats than Farve on a team with less talent  :o  I hope Farve just retires and spares us all the bullshit he pulls each year.  No idea how Farve got into the probowl over Rivers....21 td's to 19 int's and he is a pro bowler!
LOL fan vote,

I hope pennington goes to NY and beats the shit outta him this week.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 04:17:43 PM »
On another bad note, the New England Patriots will make NFL history this week by becoming the first team to win 11 games and not make the playoffs. ;D

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
On another bad note, the New England Patriots will make NFL history this week by becoming the first team to win 11 games and not make the playoffs. ;D

Actually, they would be the second team in NFL history to suffer that fate, and if they beat the Bills, and the Jets beat the Phins they will win the east.  Further more, if your ravens lose, and the pats win they get the wildcard!  All things considered, I would take 11-5 all day with 14 players on ir, and Brady out for the season.  You might be interested to know that the Pats are ranked third in the NFL for points scored per game ( 26.8 ) and they would be a perfect playoff spoiler for a team like the Ravens if they get in.  They wont win it all, but they sure as hell could make your life miserable  ;D

body88

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »
LOL fan vote,

I hope pennington goes to NY and beats the shit outta him this week.

I don't because then the Pats won't win the east, but with Farve who knows if they can do it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
"Body" devasted that Brady's no longer available lol

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
"Body" devasted that Brady's no longer available lol

This coming from the guy who spends hours upon hours arguing about what MAN has the better body in the Dorien vs Ronnie threads  :o  Pumpster, who has the more shredded glutes!?  You would know, haha! Infact, I would bet that you could tell us the exact number of strations that are in your favorite muscle mans ass, and why those striations are better than the ones Yates sported.  My god, a grown man arguing for hours about which MAN has the better body, yikes :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 07:04:43 PM »
Actually, they would be the second team in NFL history to suffer that fate, and if they beat the Bills, and the Jets beat the Phins they will win the east.  Further more, if your ravens lose, and the pats win they get the wildcard!  All things considered, I would take 11-5 all day with 14 players on ir, and Brady out for the season.  You might be interested to know that the Pats are ranked third in the NFL for points scored per game ( 26.8 ) and they would be a perfect playoff spoiler for a team like the Ravens if they get in.  They wont win it all, but they sure as hell could make your life miserable ;D

The Ravens have exceeded all expectations with the season they have had. The way I see it, the Patriots have to win the AFC east to make the playoffs. If the Ravens take the 6th seed and the Pats win the division, then they meet in the first round of the playoffs at NE. Then it's on!
And please stop with all the player IR excuses. The Ravens leads the AFC north with 15 players on IR(as well as three defensive starters and two offensive starters). You adapt and adjust with what you have to work with. That being said, I like my team's chances if we meet in the first round, especially on the road. The Ravens will play the spoiler, not the other way around. You need to stop with this underdog shit, Body88. Your team is 10-5, legit, and has respectable talent on both sides of the ball, even without Brady.

In my opinion, my team is a bigger surprise this year, not yours. ;) That being said, best of luck this weekend against the Bills.

body88

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 05:11:59 PM »
The Ravens have exceeded all expectations with the season they have had. The way I see it, the Patriots have to win the AFC east to make the playoffs. If the Ravens take the 6th seed and the Pats win the division, then they meet in the first round of the playoffs at NE. Then it's on!
And please stop with all the player IR excuses. The Ravens leads the AFC north with 15 players on IR(as well as three defensive starters and two offensive starters). You adapt and adjust with what you have to work with. That being said, I like my team's chances if we meet in the first round, especially on the road. The Ravens will play the spoiler, not the other way around. You need to stop with this underdog shit, Body88. Your team is 10-5, legit, and has respectable talent on both sides of the ball, even without Brady.

In my opinion, my team is a bigger surprise this year, not yours. ;) That being said, best of luck this weekend against the Bills.

No excuses are being made.  I said I would be happy with an 11-5 season without Brady and 14 players on ir.  Thats all, lol.  Best of luck to you also.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »
This coming from the guy who spends hours upon hours arguing about what MAN has the better body in the Dorien vs Ronnie threads  :o  Pumpster, who has the more shredded glutes!?  You would know, haha! Infact, I would bet that you could tell us the exact number of strations that are in your favorite muscle mans ass, and why those striations are better than the ones Yates sported.  My god, a grown man arguing for hours about which MAN has the better body, yikes :-\

"Body" himself entirely obsessed with NE and Brady in no position to be obsessing/stalking others LOL  :-*

body88

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
"Body" himself entirely obsessed with NE and Brady in no position to be obsessing/stalking others LOL  :-*

Pumpster why don't you head back over to the Yates vs Coleman thread and argue about which man has the more pleasing body, lol.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 12:45:17 PM »
Pumpster why don't you head back over to the Yates vs Coleman thread and argue about which man has the more pleasing body, lol.
haha that punt by Cassel was a thing of beauty.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

Because you're just as much of a maniac as anyone there lol

body88

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 01:03:22 PM »
Because you're just as much of a maniac as anyone there lol

Pumpster listen up.... I was the one who lobbied to have the sports board created.  I am a sports fan who wanted a place to talk sports with other sports fans.  Of course I'm a maniac....just like fans of other teams.  You are annoying and boring with your act.  If you don't like it don't post here, it's that simple.

Please stick to arguing about who has more shredded glutes.  I wold consider a person (you) who replies thousands of times in a thread dedicated to a mans body the "maniac". 

body88

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »
haha that punt by Cassel was a thing of beauty.

Lol!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
Pumpster listen up.... I was the one who lobbied to have the sports board created.  I am a sports fan who wanted a place to talk sports with other sports fans.  Of course I'm a maniac....just like fans of other teams.  You are annoying and boring with your act.  If you don't like it don't post here, it's that simple.

Please stick to arguing about who has more shredded glutes.  I wold consider a person (you) who replies thousands of times in a thread dedicated to a mans body the "maniac". 

]In that case, STOP BITCHING. I'm allowed to express informed opinions, get over it. The fact that you meltdown over other people's comments just because you're extremely biased isn't my concern, it just proves you're a mediocre moderator.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has fallen behind in his recovery efforts from knee surgery and could risk missing next season if another operation is needed, NBCSports.com has reported.

Brady, who underwent surgery on Oct. 6 after tearing the ACL and MCL ligaments in his left knee in the first quarter of the team's first game of the season, had subsequent operations on the knee after it became infected.

That infection resulted in a buildup of scar tissue, which may require surgery on the knee, the Web site reported, citing an anonymous NFL source.

The scar tissue also has affected Brady's ability to begin fully rehabilitating his leg, the report said, and the repaired ligaments remain loose.

Another surgery also could be needed for that condition, the Web site reported.

body88

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »
]In that case, STOP BITCHING. I'm allowed to express informed opinions, get over it. The fact that you meltdown over other people's comments just because you're extremely biased isn't my concern, it just proves you're a mediocre moderator.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has fallen behind in his recovery efforts from knee surgery and could risk missing next season if another operation is needed, NBCSports.com has reported.

Brady, who underwent surgery on Oct. 6 after tearing the ACL and MCL ligaments in his left knee in the first quarter of the team's first game of the season, had subsequent operations on the knee after it became infected.

That infection resulted in a buildup of scar tissue, which may require surgery on the knee, the Web site reported, citing an anonymous NFL source.

The scar tissue also has affected Brady's ability to begin fully rehabilitating his leg, the report said, and the repaired ligaments remain loose.

Another surgery also could be needed for that condition, the Web site reported.

Pumpster, is that quote some type of dig?  I don't care if Brady is not going to be ready.  Just last week they said he was ahead of schedule.  I will wait until next season to worry.  I see you posted the same quote in the threads fury posted to be a dick.......You're so mature, lol!  I feel like I'm dealing with a 13 year old, haha. 

Lastly, Peter King said on football tonight that the pats are floating rumors to increase Cassels trade value.  You must believe everything you read!  Haha:

NBC DISPUTES NBC REPORT ON BRADY
Posted by Mike Florio on December 28, 2008, 7:42 p.m. EST
So on Sunday morning, Tom Curran of NBCSports.com reported that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady might miss the 2009 season due to his slower-than-expected recovery from knee surgery.

And on Sunday night Peter King of NBC contradicted the, um, NBC report.

King said on Football Night In America that two people close to Brady dispute the report, claiming that he’s actually ahead of schedule.

Per King, there’s also a theory in the Brady camp that the Patriots are floating a phony story in order to get more value for quarterback Matt Cassel via a trade.

Of course, to trade Cassel, the Patriots would have to slap the franchise tag on Cassel.  But King has previously opined that the Pats won’t franchise Cassel if Brady is healthy.

But now King is now citing sources close to Brady who think that the Patriots intend to franchise Cassel even if Brady is healthy.

So when in the hell did ESPN buy NBC?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
Agreed.  Good for Brady.  Tagging a supermodel, one of the greatest qb's of all time, and rich as the day is long.  Good for him.
fixed