Author Topic: Israel did it again  (Read 19118 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Israel did it again
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »
I doubt they invented shampoo as well.....next thing you know, you'll tell me they also invented deodorant, but choose not to use it.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »
I doubt they invented shampoo as well.....next thing you know, you'll tell me they also invented deodorant, but choose not to use it.  :-\

Hahahahah!!!

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »

lol ;D

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2008, 09:59:32 AM »
I didn't bother checking every "invention" of yours but most scholars agree that chess originated in either India or China, and not the middle east.  ::)

The person controlling the Samson123 gimmick is notorious for claiming inventions for his "people".
Originated in India but perfected by Muslims :D
Chess originated in India during the Gupta empire,[12] where its early form in the 6th century was known as caturaṅga, which translates as "four divisions [of the military]" – infantry, cavalry, elephants, and chariotry, represented by the pieces that would evolve into the modern pawn, knight, bishop, and rook, respectively. In Sassanid Persia around 600 the name became shatranj and the rules were developed further. Shatranj was taken up by the Muslim world after the Islamic conquest of Persia, with the pieces largely retaining their Persian names. In Spanish "shatranj" was rendered as ajedrez, in Portuguese as xadrez[13], and in Greek as zatrikion, but in the rest of Europe it was replaced by versions of the Persian shāh ("king"), which was familiar as an exclamation and became our words "check and chess". Murray[12] theorized that this change happened from Muslim traders coming to European seaports with ornamental chess kings as curios before they brought the game of chess.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »
More copy and paste  :)
Soap, Shampoo, Cleanliness and Cosmetics
The medieval times, was known for its lack of cleanliness and hygiene, leading to illnesses and diseases, and one of the Crusaders most striking characteristics were that they didn’t wash.                                                                                                             
Only a few Muslims, as early as the 7th century, had developed a sophisticated and hygienic way of life, and methods to keep themselves clean and away from diseases. In Islam, cleanliness is considered as half of a Muslims relegion. This was motivation for Muslims, also the fact that not keeping clean led to diseases and bad health.                       
The greatest thing done for cleanliness by Muslims, is probably the invention of soap. The credit for this goes to Muslim chemists. Before the invention of soap, people used oils to clean themselves, but all people didn’t have these oils.                                                                 
 Soap was made by mixing oil (usually olive oil) with al-qali (a salt like substance). This was then boiled to achieve the right mix, and left to harden, before used in homes and public baths.                                                                       

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »
i guess no one here remembers 9/11 and who was responsible for that.  israel fights back against terrorism.  they don't fuck around.  if you start shit, then prepare for a war.  every free country should have the same mentality.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »
i guess no one here remembers 9/11 and who was responsible for that.  israel fights back against terrorism.  they don't fuck around.  if you start shit, then prepare for a war.  every free country should have the same mentality.

What, you mean the bush administration ? or the cia ?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2008, 10:21:44 AM »
What, you mean the bush administration ? or the cia ?

the people who flew the planes in the buidling.

that wasnt bush or the CIA.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2008, 10:23:43 AM »
 ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2008, 10:32:28 AM »
;)
Well, that cartoon proved that, similar to other religions, Muslims have zero* sense of humour.  :-X

*zero being a indian concept, not a muslim one

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2008, 10:39:33 AM »

the people who flew the planes in the buidling.

that wasnt bush or the CIA.

dream on son.

Alex23

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
They have the right to protect themselves from attacks from these animals.  Would you be bitching if some third world animals started hurling rockets into your trailer park and the USA retaliated?  Hmmmmm...I don't think so.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2008, 12:11:27 PM »
They have been lobbing rockets at Israel for weeks. 

What would you do is Mexico or Canada were shooting rockets at Texas or New York???

Additionally, the muslims are cowards and hide amongst women and children is violation of the Geneva conventions. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
It's going to be ugly

The Israeli Air Force on Saturday launched a massive attack on Hamas targets throughout Gaza in retaliation for the recent heavy rocket fire from the area, hitting mostly security headquarters, training compounds and weapons storage facilities, the Israeli military and witnesses said.

Dr. Muawiya Hassanein, the head of emergency services at the Gaza Ministry of Health, said at least 140 Palestinians were killed in the raid.

Most were members of the security forces of Hamas, the Islamic group that controls Gaza, civilians were also among the dead, including children.

LOL you will believe anything won't you?

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2008, 12:40:09 PM »

What would you do is Mexico or Canada were shooting rockets at Texas or New York???

Additionally, the muslims are cowards and hide amongst women and children is violation of the Geneva conventions. 

I wouldn't go that far, what they are is outnumbered,  don't have the arms and weapons israel does, and are not allied with the united states like israel is,  oh and additionally isn't israel still receiving 10 billion dollars a year from Germany for reparations ?!! what a bunch of fucking whiners.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »

For 8 years.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2008, 01:55:59 PM »
You're being disingenuous.  The Palestinians are the ones to blame for the collateral damage.  They intentionally put their high risk targets in neighborhoods like that to engender sympathy from the rest of the animals in that shit house known as the "middle east."  And if the Palestinians would stop killing Israeli civilians in their terrorist attacks then Irael would have no reason to realiate in the first place.

its easy to talk like that from within your comfortable chair but your not the one being humiliated all day by people who took away your land and future perspective.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2008, 02:22:11 PM »

Most were members of the security forces of Hamas, the Islamic group that controls Gaza, civilians were also among the dead, including children.

3,000 rockets fired into Israel this year. Last two weeks, hundreds more.  Each day, the gov of Israel warns Hamas in Gaza that if this continues, they will fire back. Each day, more rockets are fired on. Again, restraint, and the most severe warning ever, going on Arabic television to please to stop so Israel wont fire back. Another deffuse of rockets into Israel. Enough was enough.

Hamas wants no peace, only the destruction on Israel. When people realize that simple fact, you cannot have peace. Hamas has to go, and a moderate Palestinian gov who really wants to see their children grow up in peace needs to come.

When you hide your rocket launchers and ammunitions in schools, and neighborhoods, do you really care about your own people.

its easy to talk like that from within your comfortable chair but your not the one being humiliated all day by people who took away your land and future perspective.

Yes, since King David ruled the land 2,000, it has been taken away from the Jews. Same arguement. Please remember that it was Egypt and Jordan which prevented a Palestinian state in Gaza and the West Bank betweem 1948 and 1967, when Israel fought another war to defend themselves.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2008, 03:21:08 PM »
One giant nuke on both of them should do the trick. It's tiring listening to both sides piss and moan while they fuck each other around.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
3,000 rockets fired into Israel this year. Last two weeks, hundreds more.  Each day, the gov of Israel warns Hamas in Gaza that if this continues, they will fire back. Each day, more rockets are fired on. Again, restraint, and the most severe warning ever, going on Arabic television to please to stop so Israel wont fire back. Another deffuse of rockets into Israel. Enough was enough.

Hamas wants no peace, only the destruction on Israel. When people realize that simple fact, you cannot have peace. Hamas has to go, and a moderate Palestinian gov who really wants to see their children grow up in peace needs to come.

When you hide your rocket launchers and ammunitions in schools, and neighborhoods, do you really care about your own people.

Yes, since King David ruled the land 2,000, it has been taken away from the Jews. Same arguement. Please remember that it was Egypt and Jordan which prevented a Palestinian state in Gaza and the West Bank betweem 1948 and 1967, when Israel fought another war to defend themselves.

Ron you talk as though this is Israel's land.  It is not, it is a terrorist state of Israel that was given to them by the UN and stolen from the Muslims.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2008, 03:44:23 PM »
One giant nuke on both of them should do the trick. It's tiring listening to both sides piss and moan while they fuck each other around.

I agree, nuke that whole fucking area and turn it into a vacation resort by 2050 ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
I agree, nuke that whole fucking area and turn it into a vacation resort by 2050 ;)

that area cannot be nuked, it is the Muslims sacred ground, only to be bleached with the blood of jews.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2008, 06:08:52 PM »
they didn't invent chess and if they invented shampoo they didn't invent using shampoo not to smell disgusting. they probably invented it lubricate goats or something.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2008, 09:30:14 PM »
Not caring. Let them blow each other to Hell and back for all I care.

Either way I'll sleep just fine.