Author Topic: Israel did it again  (Read 19112 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Israel did it again
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
One giant nuke on both of them should do the trick. It's tiring listening to both sides piss and moan while they fuck each other around.

Remember that 90% of the Palestinians want peace, and to hell with Hamas. It is just that if they say that, they are labeled collaborators, and get killed.

Ron you talk as though this is Israel's land. It is not, it is a terrorist state of Israel that was given to them by the UN and stolen from the Muslims.

What are you talking about? UN? That started in 1945. Stolen from the Muslims - your propergando is just as bad as others. The nation of Israel was there 2,000 years ago. Muslims were not even around until way after that.  In your thinking, everyone should just leave the United States and give it back to the Indians. Or everyone should just leave Mexico, and give it back too. Hey, get out of Australia too, after all, 200 years ago, England invaded it, right.

Get real, and learn history, not just in the last 70 years or so.

Get it through the heads that Israel is there, will stay there, and the only option is peace.  Simple as that.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »
I try desperately to understand why Israel did this.
If they want to take down certain Hamas leaders, then why don't they bring in special troops in order to hit Hamas hideouts and even possibly arrest a few of them and put on trial.
Instead of bombing which only helps Hamas get support and stay in power.
I just don't get it.
Israel acts like they WANT Hamas to remain a key player.

But Hamas is a terrorist extremist organisation, funded by Saudi oil money.
The Israelis needs to find a way to put Hamas out of business.   
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »
I wouldn't go that far, what they are is outnumbered,  don't have the arms and weapons israel does, and are not allied with the united states like israel is,  oh and additionally isn't israel still receiving 10 billion dollars a year from Germany for reparations ?!! what a bunch of fucking whiners.

Aren't you supposed to take gay pictures of yourself with guns and post them here?
Get back to that, you are more successful with being gay than knowing shit about global politics.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:19 AM »
Muslims were not even around until way after that. 

yeah no ones land huh? where did i heared that argument before ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2008, 01:25:31 AM »
how is hamas a terrorist organization? and how is israel not?  the gaza strip is a prison camp and hamas is democratically elected.

Nice gimmick loser, get a life and a clue, you seem to miss both.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2008, 02:35:54 AM »
ironic coming from one of the stupidest most clueless posters on the board, go watch some more of the jewtube moron.

Sure mr.gimmick, go explode yourself while trying to make a bomb.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2008, 02:45:53 AM »
Sure mr.gimmick, go explode yourself while trying to make a bomb.
Hey buddy, what are you doing for New Year's?

I had a pretty good weekend. Kinda quiet. Went shot a little pool.

Gimme a text sometime. We'll go have a beer.

Later, bro.
G

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2008, 02:53:31 AM »
Hey buddy, what are you doing for New Year's?

I had a pretty good weekend. Kinda quiet. Went shot a little pool.

Gimme a text sometime. We'll go have a beer.

Later, bro.

PM David Duke I heard he like to get poke from behind.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2008, 02:57:00 AM »
gayer than the annual holocaust rememberance day.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2008, 03:17:36 AM »
do they have that in your country mars??

and i thought going to jail for questioning anything regarding the official story of the 'holocaust' was bad.

jewish monopoly on ww2 sympathy needs to end, white europeans went through much more suffering.

not to mention the holocaust on 10s of millions of whites at the hands of the jewish in the jewssr.
Look at that girl with the David Dukes on.
G

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
do they have that in your country mars??

and i thought going to jail for questioning anything regarding the official story of the 'holocaust' was bad.

jewish monopoly on ww2 sympathy needs to end, white europeans went through much more suffering.

not to mention the holocaust on 10s of millions of whites at the hands of the jewish in the jewssr.
No offence, but why are you hijacking this good thread with BS like that?
Let's stick to the topic at hand, instead of making this about some 'Jewish' conspiracy. 
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2008, 04:55:00 AM »
Ron can you out this gimmick or delete him?

He is really useless , probably some regular poser  retarded  alter ego.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2008, 05:49:24 AM »
ron will toss me in the gulag soon enough, dont worry your stupid mind over it.

Another internet warrior.... ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2008, 07:48:21 AM »
PM me I love to get poke from behind.
fixed.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2008, 07:50:30 AM »
They have never accepted the existence of Israel. They teach hateful, racist propaganda to school kids ensuring the next generation keeps up the slaughter. They have launched hundreds of rockets during a "cease fire" which now has lapsed. The Israelis kept weapons tight until the official "cease fire" ended.

The Palestinians have murdered innocents wholesale and threatened to push all the Israelis into the sea and claim all the land. They have spent countless billions of other peoples dollars to train terrorists and let their own people starve. they are reprehensible and only marginally civilized. They can learn to live like decent human beings or they can die and be stacked like cord wood.

RUBBLE DOESN'T MAKE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
L

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2008, 08:21:37 AM »
They have never accepted the existence of Israel. They teach hateful, racist propaganda to school kids ensuring the next generation keeps up the slaughter. They have launched hundreds of rockets during a "cease fire" which now has lapsed. The Israelis kept weapons tight until the official "cease fire" ended.

The Palestinians have murdered innocents wholesale and threatened to push all the Israelis into the sea and claim all the land. They have spent countless billions of other peoples dollars to train terrorists and let their own people starve. they are reprehensible and only marginally civilized. They can learn to live like decent human beings or they can die and be stacked like cord wood.

you're going to be late for Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh if you keep posting on here.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »

zionist pig.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2008, 08:43:37 AM »
It's going to be ugly
 civilians were also among the dead, including children.

Just like in those car bombs which Palestinians like to plant in Israel. Or among of victims of Palestinian suicide bombers all around middle east and Israel. There isn't innocent party in that war, because Palestinians teach their children to kill Jews, and Jews teach their children's to fight back. Still, just for understanding the situation, think about this: In Palestine, some of the suicide bombers has been 12 - 14 years old kids. In Israel, there has been none, they use their military forces. Which party has better moral on this matter? Palestinians use their children's for weapons of terrorism, and you approve that, while mocking Israels and Jews, who just try to maintain peace in their own country by kicking hamas out of the map.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2008, 08:47:31 AM »
you think they can handle the isrealis with stones "greatfin"?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »
The fact is that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

That is: The will of the REST OF THE WORLD, not some CNN or ABC report on the matter (well, with the US abstaining of course).

I am PISSED 5 billion of our tax dollars are spent on Israel. FUCKING PISSED!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
The fact is that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

That is: The will of the REST OF THE WORLD, not some CNN or ABC report on the matter (well, with the US abstaining of course).

LOL, so many countries have the UN ordering them this and that, the UN is BS, they like to talk and can't do shit.
I guess if the UN vote that the US should return the land to the Indians than that's all good... ::)

How about the agreement with Hamas not to shot missiles in the cease fire and then be recognize as a legitimate party?

You are a moron, seriously. Get a clue.

BTW send my kisses to Yasser Arafat wife with all the billions she stole from you and her people, now the Hamas is doing the same.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2008, 09:46:13 AM »

5 billion? At least they put it to use. We've given how many billions to Pakistan, the rest of the Middle East, countless countries in Africa and South America and what's become of it? Went right into the pockets of those corrupt douche bags. We gave Pakistan billions to build their army and most of it is now unaccounted for, probably being used to fund attacks against us.

LOL, so many countries have the UN ordering them this and that, the UN is BS, they like to talk and can't do shit.
I guess if the UN vote that the US should return the land to the Indians than that's all good... ::)

How about the agreement with Hamas not to shot missiles in the cease fire and then be recognize as a legitimate party?

BTW send my kisses to Yasser Arafat wife with all the billions she stole from you and her people, now the Hamas is doing the same.

I find it funny how the rest of the Muslim world absolutely despises the Palestinians to boot.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »

I find it funny how the rest of the Muslim world absolutely despises the Palestinians to boot.

Because they know them, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan .

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »

No, no one is saying that. But you do have to realise that outside of the US people DO look at the UN as a beacon of neutrality.

I'm in no way saying that Hamas are the Sisters of the Poor, but the Palestinian people DID give them democratic legitimacy, and since, for the UN, legitimate power emanates from the people (here in the US too remember?) it makes perfect sense that the UN would try to give them the necessary INTERNATIONAL legitimacy while indirectly "forcing" them to become a democratic entity.

Is everyone who doesn't agree with you a "moron"? You must be a "difficult" human being.

I am not Palestinian. By the way, the ones stealing money from me are the Israelis. 5 billion a year to be exact.

Ho-ly-shit!