Author Topic: Israel did it again  (Read 19155 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Israel did it again
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
5 billion? At least they put it to use. We've given how many billions to Pakistan, the rest of the Middle East, countless countries in Africa and South America and what's become of it? Went right into the pockets of those corrupt douche bags. We gave Pakistan billions to build their army and most of it is now unaccounted for, probably being used to fund attacks against us.

And you know what? I agree, stop all aid to all the shitholes in the world. The gravy train must stop.

I find it funny how the rest of the Muslim world absolutely despises the Palestinians to boot.

They hate the Jews more though...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »
I find it funny how the rest of the Muslim world absolutely despises the Palestinians to boot.
You're wrong.
Firstly, 'Palestinians' are not the same as Hamas.

Secondly, Palestinians are despised around the Arab world, but Hamas isn't.
They're supported by the wahabbist in Saudi Arabia. 
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
You're wrong.
Firstly, 'Palestinians' are not the same as Hamas.

Secondly, Palestinians are despised around the Arab world, but Hamas isn't.
They're supported by the wahabbist in Saudi Arabia. 

I'm not wrong. Palestinians are despised like I said. They're nothing more than pawns used by Hamas who have their strings pulled by Saudi Arabia. Much like Hezbollah and Lebanon. They're just too stupid to realize it. And they're the same as Hamas as they voted them into power and let them take over Gaza. They're reaping the rewards of that decision now. No food, water or electricity. Meanwhile the West Bank is doing alright with Fatah.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

Palestinians are despised around the Arab world .

Why are they despised by the Arab World?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
I'm not wrong. Palestinians are despised like I said. They're nothing more than pawns used by Hamas who have their strings pulled by Saudi Arabia. Much like Hezbollah and Lebanon. They're just too stupid to realize it. And they're the same as Hamas as they voted them into power and let them take over Gaza. They're reaping the rewards of that decision now. No food, water or electricity. Meanwhile the West Bank is doing alright with Fatah.

Hey Berzerk... Are you the girl in your avatar? Damn bra is driving me nuts...

Some things first... Hezbola DID NOT exist before the Israeli invasion of Lebanon. I ain't making this up, it is in the books. Secondly, Hamas is as much a terrorist group as the Israeli military is an army with a country (Israel). Hamas is a social phenomena in Palestine, but that was so because of the Israeli government's constant undermining of the PLO. I mean the PLO was seen as a nuisance because they constituted a viable political (albeit corrupt) alternative for Palestinians.

I seriously doubt the Israeli government's TRUE intentions. I mean, if you look at the maps of the proposed maps of the Palestinian state from 1947 to today... it is a farce, a complete farce. It's the increasingly shrinking state. Considering the Palestinians are being asked to accept 22% of their original territories as their state, it is rather humiliating in my opinion.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »

That is a constant in Israeli rethoric. It's sort of like saying "don't worry about these poor suckers. Even their own people like them anyway".

Humanity at its best.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2008, 02:32:08 PM »
Israel have every right to defend itself and its people.
These terrorists have been warned and now its time to take action. Israel rocks.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »
Israel have every right to defend itself and its people.
These terrorists have been warned and now its time to take action. Israel rocks.

I wouldn't go that far.

The World is no different than the Wild.  If you can't defend your property, you lose it.
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
They're much like an ugly duckling.
Have always been stuck in between others conflicts.
IMO, several Muslim countries are more about opposing Israel rather than supporting the rights for the Palestinians to a land of their own.
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »
No, no one is saying that. But you do have to realise that outside of the US people DO look at the UN as a beacon of neutrality.

So you should listen to the UN only when it fits Arab needs?  ::)

I'm in no way saying that Hamas are the Sisters of the Poor, but the Palestinian people DID give them democratic legitimacy, and since, for the UN, legitimate power emanates from the people (here in the US too remember?) it makes perfect sense that the UN would try to give them the necessary INTERNATIONAL legitimacy while indirectly "forcing" them to become a democratic entity.

Dude...its a terror organization that slaughtered the PLO people in that election...you trust the votes? You might as well trust any other fake democracy in the world where there is only 1 party or 98% approval rating, a terror organization will definitely fake votes.

Is everyone who doesn't agree with you a "moron"? You must be a "difficult" human being.

Nope, I have a specail place for you and your infantile brain.

I am not Palestinian. By the way, the ones stealing money from me are the Israelis. 5 billion a year to be exact.

Ho-ly-shit!

The US and the rest of the world including Israel sends money to Gaze, most was stolen by Arafat and now by Hamas, so yes they DIRECTLY steal your money.

So why do you have Jewish people? You have a problem with people who are smarter and more successful than you?
Your messiah seem to like them, he appointed quite a few.

Why don't you leave this site since it's owned and operated by a Jew Israeli?!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

So why do you have Jewish people? You have a problem with people who are smarter and more successful than you?
Your messiah seem to like them, he appointed quite a few.

Why don't you leave this site since it's owned and operated by an Jew Israeli?!

Avidan's an Israeli?
S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
Hey Berzerk... Are you the girl in your avatar? Damn bra is driving me nuts...

Some things first... Hezbola DID NOT exist before the Israeli invasion of Lebanon. I ain't making this up, it is in the books. Secondly, Hamas is as much a terrorist group as the Israeli military is an army with a country (Israel). Hamas is a social phenomena in Palestine, but that was so because of the Israeli government's constant undermining of the PLO. I mean the PLO was seen as a nuisance because they constituted a viable political (albeit corrupt) alternative for Palestinians.

I seriously doubt the Israeli government's TRUE intentions. I mean, if you look at the maps of the proposed maps of the Palestinian state from 1947 to today... it is a farce, a complete farce. It's the increasingly shrinking state. Considering the Palestinians are being asked to accept 22% of their original territories as their state, it is rather humiliating in my opinion.

Hahaha, no. I'm not the girl in my avatar. If I were, I'd be too busy touching myself to find time to post.  :D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »
A lot of people hate Jews because as a whole Jews work hard, get on with things, and share their IQ genes only with those worthy.
Israel has every right to defend her people.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
A lot of people hate Jews because as a whole Jews work hard, get on with things, and share their IQ genes only with those worthy.
Israel has every right to defend her people.
Your ideas are racist.
'Jews' are no worse or better than other ethnicities.
I know there's a common belief among Christian Zionists that 'Jews' somehow are an elite ethnicity.
But that is hogwash.
They're common people.
What they're doing to the Palestinians is unjust and unworthy of a civil society.
I'm talking about stealing land, about cutting off the possibilities for the Palestinians to farm their lands, to trade, to make an honest living.
Driving them into the hands of Hamas.
I am not disputing the Israelis right to strike against terrorism though.

It is a fact that it is the Palestinians who are poor and are forced to take terrorist money from Hamas in order to survive.
It's not the Israelis.

Israel as a land is there to stay, and I support that.
 But they need to divide the land in 50/50.
Perhaps Israel need to do away with a few of its racist laws as well, eg the one that says that if you're a 'Jew', you get a citizenship automatically.

I don't know, I just think that since the Israelis are the only democratic society down there, you expect them to act like it.
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »

It is a fact that it is the Palestinians who are poor and are forced to take terrorist money from Hamas in order to survive.
It's not the Israelis.

Israel as a land is there to stay, and I support that.
 But they need to divide the land in 50/50.
Perhaps Israel need to do away with a few of its racist laws as well, eg the one that says that if you're a 'Jew', you get a citizenship automatically.

I don't know, I just think that since the Israelis are the only democratic society down there, you expect them to act like it.

1.Where exactly you got the info that they are forced to be poor by Israel? That's retarded, Israel wants the opposite since poor people don't blow themself up.
Israel let them come and work in Israel, trade goods and send them medicine and electricity.

2.Why do you care about the citizenship law? Firstly it's not that easy as you think.
That law is a remanent after the holocaust that Israel is supposed to be a shelter to all Jewish people in need.
Also, if you are born in any country in the world you are a citizen...why don't you need to pass a citizenship test to verify that you are really citizenship worthy? Your notions are very foolish.

3.Stop being fed by the media.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2008, 01:43:02 AM »
1.Where exactly you got the info that they are forced to be poor by Israel? That's retarded, Israel wants the opposite since poor people don't blow themself up.
Israel let them come and work in Israel, trade goods and send them medicine and electricity.

2.Why do you care about the citizenship law? Firstly it's not that easy as you think.
That law is a remanent after the holocaust that Israel is supposed to be a shelter to all Jewish people in need.
Also, if you are born in any country in the world you are a citizen...why don't you need to pass a citizenship test to verify that you are really citizenship worthy? Your notions are very foolish.

::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2008, 04:55:30 AM »

1. I suppose you ment to write that well off people don't blow themselves up.
I agree. That is why I think Israel has acted wrong here.
Palestinians who aren't allowed to get to their olive trees to harvest - what good will that do for the Palestinian/Israel future?
Some Israelis are brave enough to stand up to their own leaders and offer these farmers help with the harvesting.
That's courage and idealism that could lead to peace.

2. I care about it because it's racist and not worthy of a democracy.
It also gives Israel a bad rep.
What's happened in the past - it is what it is.
But there's no reason to go on with racist laws.
3. I can't really answer this other than that I really try to get my info from several media sources.

Finally, what I really think is important, is to reach an agreement between the Palestinians and the Israelis that will ensure long term peace.
Both sides needs to crush their own extremists and find a solution where perhaps the land mass is split in 50/50.
I support Israels right to exist, but that doesn't mean that I, unlike you it seems, am prepared to give the Israelis a carte blanche to whatever they want.             
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2008, 06:28:21 AM »
1. I suppose you ment to write that well off people don't blow themselves up.
I agree. That is why I think Israel has acted wrong here.
Palestinians who aren't allowed to get to their olive trees to harvest - what good will that do for the Palestinian/Israel future?
Some Israelis are brave enough to stand up to their own leaders and offer these farmers help with the harvesting.
That's courage and idealism that could lead to peace.

2. I care about it because it's racist and not worthy of a democracy.
It also gives Israel a bad rep.
What's happened in the past - it is what it is.
But there's no reason to go on with racist laws.
3. I can't really answer this other than that I really try to get my info from several media sources.

Finally, what I really think is important, is to reach an agreement between the Palestinians and the Israelis that will ensure long term peace.
Both sides needs to crush their own extremists and find a solution where perhaps the land mass is split in 50/50.
I support Israels right to exist, but that doesn't mean that I, unlike you it seems, am prepared to give the Israelis a carte blanche to whatever they want.             

1.You talk out of ignorance, olive trees? Do you really believe Gaza is filled with farmers? Have you seen photos? It looks like a regular city.
Many Palestinians work in Israel or trade goods with Israel, the only time Israel hurts their livelihood is when there are terror activities and to prevent more insurgents getting out and more supply's for terror from getting in, they quarantine the strip.

2.That law isn't racist, just as getting an automatic citizenship if you are born in X country, a very common law.
Every nation have it set of values and Israel supports Jewish people, Holland support smoking weed but it's illegal in the US...so is their law bad? You have no basis for your argument.

3.The media you're used sucks and the Palestinians were proved to fake wounded people pictures and much more.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2008, 06:44:12 AM »
You are a naive person. 

There can never be peace when one side continually sends its children to blow themselves up and wants to drive a people into the sea.

Israel was getting shelled for weeks by rockets by Hamas. 

What would you have them do?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »

1.You talk out of ignorance, olive trees? Do you really believe Gaza is filled with farmers? Have you seen photos? It looks like a regular city.
Many Palestinians work in Israel or trade goods with Israel, the only time Israel hurts their livelihood is when there are terror activities and to prevent more insurgents getting out and more supply's for terror from getting in, they quarantine the strip.

2.That law isn't racist, just as getting an automatic citizenship if you are born in X country, a very common law.
Every nation have it set of values and Israel supports Jewish people, Holland support smoking weed but it's illegal in the US...so is their law bad? You have no basis for your argument.

3.The media you're used sucks and the Palestinians were proved to fake wounded people pictures and much more.

FWIW, I really appreciate discussing this with you, as you seem to have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

1. The olive tree harvesting was an example. I'm not suggesting Gaza is some farmers country.
The point is simply that Israel has fcuked themselves by hurting the economy of the everyday Palestinian.

2. How isn't a law racist that is based on ethnicity?
For a long time, South Africa had apartheid as 'set of values'. And Jews are getting harassed in several countries without any interference from authorities - also 'set of values'.
Doesn't make it right, does it?

3. I don't see how you can possibly claim that the media I've watched sucked until you've seen it yourself.
Perhaps you should at least know what sources I've been watching at the very least?

Finally, here we're discussing the wrongs of Israel in this conflict. Something I think is perfectly fine to do.
I don't particularly sympathize with the Palestinians though.
They are undemocratic, there's a lot of corruption and women's rights - well it's a Muslim country.
So Palestine is not a civil society. Israel is.      But that doesn't mean the Palestinians shouldn't get a fair shake.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2008, 07:18:01 AM »
If the Palis wanted a "fair shot" they should try going a week or month without lobbing rockets over the borders into Israel.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2008, 07:21:45 AM »
"Yes, they have the obligation to stfu and obey the white man and the jews."...

Another inferior pale skinned cave dwelling, micro-phallic peckerwood reveals his inability to accept the fact that Jay Cutler lost this year, hurling hissy fit insults from behind the ramparts of cyber-anonimity. Now obey your genetic superior ans STFU!
;D
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2008, 07:30:43 AM »
FWIW, I really appreciate discussing this with you, as you seem to have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

1. The olive tree harvesting was an example. I'm not suggesting Gaza is some farmers country.
The point is simply that Israel has fcuked themselves by hurting the economy of the everyday Palestinian.

2. How isn't a law racist that is based on ethnicity?
For a long time, South Africa had apartheid as 'set of values'. And Jews are getting harassed in several countries without any interference from authorities - also 'set of values'.
Doesn't make it right, does it?

3. I don't see how you can possibly claim that the media I've watched sucked until you've seen it yourself.
Perhaps you should at least know what sources I've been watching at the very least?

Finally, here we're discussing the wrongs of Israel in this conflict. Something I think is perfectly fine to do.
I don't particularly sympathize with the Palestinians though.
They are undemocratic, there's a lot of corruption and women's rights - well it's a Muslim country.
So Palestine is not a civil society. Israel is.      But that doesn't mean the Palestinians shouldn't get a fair shake.

1.Without Israel support Gaza have no water/power/etc and anything else you can think of.
Israel is doing nothing but trying to make them help themself, compare Hamas to the West bank where they got some tiny bit of sense.

2.By your logic every country should let everyone pass a citizenship test at age 18  ::)
Every country/political party/etc have it's agenda, Israel is to help Jews, and citizenship is a part of it.
Hamas is to kill Jews  :-\

3.I know what are my sources and compared to them nothing you can get is anywhere near, and it's evident on most your and other posters posts.

Israel have been under Hamas attack for 8 years, Hamas aimed SOLEY on civilian population, now Israel is hurting HAMAS not the citizens. I just saw an interview at some Arab network and they brought some expert on international law, they wanted him to make Israel look bad but it back fired.

He basically said what I told you, every nation have a right and DUTY to defend it civilians, Hamas attacked civilians even at the cease fire period and the very limited civilian casualties that are in the Gaza strip are collateral damage and unavoidable compared to Hamas DIRECT attempt to hit civilians.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2008, 09:06:38 AM »
Remember that 90% of the Palestinians want peace, and to hell with Hamas. It is just that if they say that, they are labeled collaborators, and get killed.

What are you talking about? UN? That started in 1945. Stolen from the Muslims - your propergando is just as bad as others. The nation of Israel was there 2,000 years ago. Muslims were not even around until way after that.  In your thinking, everyone should just leave the United States and give it back to the Indians. Or everyone should just leave Mexico, and give it back too. Hey, get out of Australia too, after all, 200 years ago, England invaded it, right.

Get real, and learn history, not just in the last 70 years or so.

Get it through the heads that Israel is there, will stay there, and the only option is peace.  Simple as that.

Ah how soon we forget.  Israel was created in 1948, after UN Resolution 181 partitioned the territory of the British Mandate for Palestine into two states for Jews and Palestinian Arabs.

It is time to finish the job Hitler started, these Jews are getting out of control killing great Arab's the Palestine's.  Time to nuke Israel!

jt
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2008, 09:20:38 AM »
Ah how soon we forget.  Israel was created in 1948, after UN Resolution 181 partitioned the territory of the British Mandate for Palestine into two states for Jews and Palestinian Arabs.

It is time to finish the job Hitler started, these Jews are getting out of control killing great Arab's the Palestine's.  Time to nuke Israel!

jt

Those pathetic vermin in the ME cant even touch Israel, who has a fraction of the population they do.

Isreal could wipe most of the arabs off the earth if they wanted to.

The pali's need to figure out that it is better to work and create jobs themselves than blowing their children up.