Author Topic: The question is : WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THESE 20 INCHES ARE RUNNING WILD ON YOU!  (Read 1932 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Debussey forgot to send you a PM about that. Debussey has fucked its wrist and the doc has forbidden Debussey lifting, playing guitar or do any other training that can cause wrist pain for at least 3 weeks or until the pain = gone  >:(  Debussey will get back to you asap when the wrist heals up, because Debussey SOO Fucking wants to compete in this guitar/music duel ;D

Let me know :)   we'll rock it out and let Getbig vote on the winner.

The Master

• Getbig V
Let me know :)   we'll rock it out and let Getbig vote on the winner.

Yes!

Just remember: the deal was not just jerking out a solo with alternate picking, sweeping and tapping at hell-bent speeds. A contestant can also chose to compose a backing track, and every style = ok. If a contestant uses a backing track made by someone else, this must be announced.

Debussey will bring something unorthodox, but be nice: Debussey = a stupid retard with zero talent in anything, and zero playing skill. So be nice you bastard ;D   

;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Yes!

Just remember: the deal was not just jerking out a solo with alternate picking, sweeping and tapping at hell-bent speeds. A contestant can also chose to compose a backing track, and every style = ok. If a contestant uses a backing track made by someone else, this must be announced.

Debussey will bring something unorthodox, but be nice: Debussey = a stupid retard with zero talent in anything, and zero playing skill. So be nice you bastard ;D   

;)

I remember ;)  I'm not just gonna blaze sweep arpeggios up and down the neck at 230bpm, there should definetly be some sort of motif in there, a nice progression with a matched solo :)

The Master

• Getbig V
I remember ;)  I'm not just gonna blaze sweep arpeggios up and down the neck at 230bpm, there should definetly be some sort of motif in there, a nice progression with a matched solo :)

YES!!!!!  ;D

Jizzacked

weren't they 19" a few weeks ago when you boomed the forum with the first series of bathroom pics?  ;D

spinnis

weren't they 19" a few weeks ago when you boomed the forum with the first series of bathroom pics?  ;D

Yep had a One inch gaining arm workout yesterday  ;D

Milos style!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
in 4 years my arms will probably be a legit 19 inches ripped! maby even 20!!!! well not 20 inch ripped but 20 atlest!!
still benching a huge 220 pounds for a single "swede"?

spinnis

still benching a huge 220 pounds for a single "swede"?

I did it for a double baby!

probably not now though lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I did it for a double baby!

probably not now though lol.
hahahaha, you're a MONSTER!!!! ;D

spinnis

hahahaha, you're a MONSTER!!!! ;D

I didnt want to do 3 reps you know.