Author Topic: Bowl games  (Read 1209 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Bowl games
« on: December 27, 2008, 03:08:29 PM »
N Carolina,W Virgina was a damn good game!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Bowl games
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »
Good game but ZERO defense. Just my preference, but I'm not a fan of high scoring games.

I'm all about the defense, brother. I wish there were more great college defenses. It seems like it's all about offense and who can score the most points these days.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
Good game but ZERO defense. Just my preference, but I'm not a fan of high scoring games.

I'm all about the defense, brother. I wish there were more great college defenses. It seems like it's all about offense and who can score the most points these days.

Over under was 41. :-\
there was a little D after that crazy 1rst quarter.
I like N Carolinas uni's w/the dark blue pants.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »

Over under was 41. :-\
there was a little D after that crazy 1rst quarter.
I like N Carolinas uni's w/the dark blue pants.

How nice. Are you a chick?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 05:23:36 PM »

I am sure we all played football in high school and West Virginia runs the spread and it is all about O-FFEEENNSSEE. I cannot stand the spread in college but it works. Dick Rod will not be able to institute at MICHIGAN.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
I thought there were some good games this year :)

body88

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »
I am sure we all played football in high school and West Virginia runs the spread and it is all about O-FFEEENNSSEE. I cannot stand the spread in college but it works. Dick Rod will not be able to institute at MICHIGAN.

Many of Myers spread formations were modified and used by the pats in 07.   That = highest scoring team in NFL history.  The spread is cool.  Thats what the NFL wants anyway.  You can't even cough on a QB or a reciever these days.  It's all about speed.  The ravens are an example of a fast defense.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 08:50:20 PM »
Many of Myers spread formations were modified and used by the pats in 07.   That = highest scoring team in NFL history.  The spread is cool.  Thats what the NFL wants anyway.  You can't even cough on a QB or a reciever these days.  It's all about speed.  The ravens are an example of a fast defense.

Body...Bro...it is just a big change for us MICHIGAN fans to see us run the spread. "If" the spread works at MICHIGAN then i will wear a O$U jersey for 10 minutes.
D