Author Topic: steroid board moderator just deleted gh15 post  (Read 7841 times)

io856

Re: steroid board moderator just deleted gh15 post
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »
Nope, I don't use anything.  However I do like to learn about it.  it may serve me well one day, should my T levels crash as I get older.  I'm still a walking hard-on at age 33, but that won't last forever.

it's all connected - AAS, diet, training, windows, etc.  I have a thirst for knowledge.
You have been very interested in AAS lately

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »
You have been very interested in AAS lately

It's true.  if I was going to use, I'd use a gimmic to ask Qs, and I'd go to my doctor and ask for it.  Ordering online would not be an option.  And my brother runs a pharmacy lol, so...

It started with a relative asking me about angrogel use, and I didn't know much about it.  So I read up on it to explain it to him.  it's a fascinating topic.  I think test should be prescribed to a lot more men - we'd have a healthier and far more productive society.  Would I love to be running a nice compact cycle right now?  Sure!  But at the moment, the legal and health trade-offs just aren't enough for me.  If the wife left me, I went bald, I got my inheritence early, and I got a bit more fearless - sure I'd run one.  Just not ready as it is.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
It's true.  if I was going to use, I'd use a gimmic to ask Qs, and I'd go to my doctor and ask for it.  Ordering online would not be an option.  And my brother runs a pharmacy lol, so...

It started with a relative asking me about angrogel use, and I didn't know much about it.  So I read up on it to explain it to him.  it's a fascinating topic.  I think test should be prescribed to a lot more men - we'd have a healthier and far more productive society.  Would I love to be running a nice compact cycle right now?  Sure!  But at the moment, the legal and health trade-offs just aren't enough for me.  If the wife left me, I went bald, I got my inheritence early, and I got a bit more fearless - sure I'd run one.  Just not ready as it is.
Have you ever met this "fella" gh15?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 06:02:26 PM »
Have you ever met this "fella" gh15?

Nope.  I have no clue who he is, and probably wouldn't share if I did know, as he sounds like a guy ya wouldn't want to mess with.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »
DIV's a cool cat. Not sure why you guys are ripping on him. Also tbombz. Div's more experienced in giving out gear advice than you'd be. Seriously dude, you've done one maybe two cycles and now you're a self proclaimed steroid pro. Do you ask homeless drunks what good liquor to buy or crackhead whores advice on heroine?

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 05:26:37 PM »
I just got on GB !

thanks for the tips Gh15, I didn't see it but from what Tbombz wrote I agree with you !