Author Topic: The Obama Whitey Tape  (Read 2335 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Obama Whitey Tape
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »
whats that have to do with her being a gang banging lesbo/palins daughter being her grand daughter/pain cheating on her husband that you spammed this board with?

PLEASE POST A LINK TO THAT STORY, i have an inkling its from the national enquirer and where is the video?

The nat'l enquirer broke a story about john edwards affair.

Was this story true or false, tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 09:46:40 PM »
The nat'l enquirer broke a story about john edwards affair.

Was this story true or false, tony?
true

they also broke the story about palin cheating on her husband

was this a true story or not, 240?

SHOW ME THE VIDEO if the national enquirer had it they would have made it available to the public would they not?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »
true

they also broke the story about palin cheating on her husband

was this a true story or not, 240?

SHOW ME THE VIDEO if the national enquirer had it they would have made it available to the public would they not?

you just answered a quesiton with a question.

The story by the nat'l enquirer was proven to be TRUE.

Yes, Edwards admitted to the affair.  They BEGGED him to sue.  Just like they BEGGED Palin to sue.  Just as they always do when they catch someone famous with their hands in the cookie jar. 

Let's face it, palin would win tens of millions of dollars in a lawsuit if the story was false.  however... ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »
you just answered a quesiton with a question.

The story by the nat'l enquirer was proven to be TRUE.

Yes, Edwards admitted to the affair.  They BEGGED him to sue.  Just like they BEGGED Palin to sue.  Just as they always do when they catch someone famous with their hands in the cookie jar. 

Let's face it, palin would win tens of millions of dollars in a lawsuit if the story was false.  however... ;)
NO I SAID TRUE ON THE VERY FIRST LINE did i not?

LOL nice strawman arguement but it doesnt fly here the onus of proof is on the accuser not the accuse jackass

which they didnt have...i guess all those retarded stories they used to run are all true too huh? women got pregnant from an alien and such just b/c the lady didnt sue or it wasnt proven wrong...LOL YOU FUKING RETARD  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »
LOL nice strawman arguement but it doesnt fly here the onus of proof is on the accuser not the accuse jackass

LOL YOU FUKING RETARD 

Listn, all this talk about jackass, and other vulgarities.

There's a lot of passion here.

You want to fuck me, dont you?  You just want to drill 240.  I can see this.  We argue politics here for years, and you're the first one to use such continuous vulgarity.

You're jacking off while you write, aren't you?

yeah, you are.

Listen, I'm just another skinny fat dude, and there are plenty of fish in the sea.  I'm not into the whole "let's argue over the fascade of politics while we call each other dirty words and bang our fleshlights in unison.  I'm not all about that dude.  That guy you want - he's out there somewhere.  You go find him tony.  You and him talk politics and trade verbal blow and just suck each other off all night.

Not my cup of tea.  I"m here for debate, not for dirty talk. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »

You want to fuck me, dont you?  You just want to drill 240.  I can see this.  We argue politics here for years, and you're the first one to use such continuous vulgarity.

yeah, you are.

Listen, I'm just another skinny fat dude, and there are plenty of fish in the sea.  I'm not into the whole "let's argue over the fascade of politics while we call each other dirty words and bang our fleshlights in unison.  I'm not all about that dude.  That guy you want - he's out there somewhere.  You go find him tony.  You and him talk politics and trade verbal blow and just suck each other off all night.

by all means debate

NO I SAID TRUE ON THE VERY FIRST LINE did i not?

LOL nice strawman arguement but it doesnt fly here the onus of proof is on the accuser not the accuse

which they didnt have...i guess all those retarded stories they used to run are all true too huh? women got pregnant from an alien and such just b/c the lady didnt sue or it wasnt proven wrong...LOL ::)
you wont b/c youre wrong and you will start your dramatics

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 08:21:21 AM »
LOL nice strawman arguement but it doesnt fly here the onus of proof is on the accuser not the accuse

Not legally.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
Not legally.
LOL yes legally, if you are accused of killing a person then its the states job to prove it not your job to disprove it, right? innocent until proven guilty NOT guilty until proven innocent.

Mons Venus

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 09:27:21 AM »

yeah, you are.

Yeah 240...pound that mothherfuccker!  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 09:28:48 AM »
Yeah 240...pound that mothherfuccker!  ;D
haha a 240 bottom bitch i didnt think he had any.  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:36 AM »

I'm not gay, but if I was, I'd be the one doing the grounding and pounding, sweetcheeks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »
I'm not gay, but if I was, I'd be the one doing the grounding and pounding, sweetcheeks.
lol thats what i was implying pookie

Mons Venus

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »

Not really. Youre just such an ASSHOLE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »
Not really. Youre just such an ASSHOLE!
LOL well at least i have an opinion i guess and dont troll and make useless comments on a politics board.