Author Topic: Video proof of the religion of peace! 14 dead children in Afghan car bombing!  (Read 2121 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
 http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1230494052

KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) -- A suicide car bomb blast near a voter registration site killed 16 people, 14 of them children, and wounded 58 in southeastern Afghanistan on Sunday morning, according to a senior police official and the U.S. military.

A Taliban spokesman said one of his group's fighters carried out the attack.

When security guards stopped the car at the entrance to the Mandozai district headquarters, the driver detonated the explosives inside the car, Khost provincial security chief Mohammad Yaqoub said.

A security guard and an Afghan National Army soldier were among the dead. There were no military casualties, said U.S. Col. Gregory Julian. Coalition and Afghan forces worked together to evacuate the wounded to military and civilian hospitals, he said.

The military released photos of the incident, saying they "provide further proof the Afghan militants are not interested in the welfare nor benefit of the Afghan people."

Dozens of tribal elders were meeting nearby in the district administrative office at the time of the bombing, the police official said. The Mandozai district is in the Khost province.

Zabiullah Mujahid, a Taliban spokesman speaking by phone from an undisclosed location, said the suicide bombing was carried out by Qari Hameedullah, a Taliban fighter.

Elsewhere, a rocket attack in Kabul killed three teenage sisters and injured four other people Saturday night, Afghan President Hamid Karzai's office said in a statement.

The girls died when one of two rockets fired on Kabul crashed into a house in the southern part of the city. In the statement, Karzai called those who fired the rockets "enemies of Afghanistan" who "can't achieve anything by firing rockets but the killing of innocent civilians."

The president called the suicide bombing an "un-Islamic act" and said those behind it "are not aware of the Islamic teachings which outlaw the killing of innocent people. Those who ordered and executed this attack cannot escape the revenge of Afghans and God's punishment."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/28/afghan.carbomb/index.html

Let's see. Voter registration site. No coalition forces in the area. Dozens up dozens of children around. They blow them up. Yes. What a peaceful religion.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Let's see. Voter registration site. No coalition forces in the area. Dozens up dozens of children around. They blow them up. Yes. What a peaceful religion.  ::)

The guy behind the santa massacre was probably muslim too.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It still tells more about the people who commit these horrendous crimes then it says something about islam.

The Master

• Getbig V
It still tells more about the people who commit these horrendous crimes then it says something about islam.

Why don't you write down a few sound arguments to support that conclusion? (serious request, you never back up any of your statements).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
maybe because there are millions of muslims who do want to live in peace and are good people?

Fury

• Getbig V
Liveleak video showing Afghan car bombing. 14 dead children! Right on video!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 08:42:10 AM »
maybe because there are millions of muslims who do want to live in peace and are good people?

Here's your religion of peace. Here's the video of the guy detonating his car bomb right on top of a line of children. What a wonderful group of people. Could have picked anywhere else to blow up his bomb.  ::)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1230494052

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
do you think i approve the acts of these animals?
the violence commited in name of islam is evident, but wouldnt these guys be barbarians without being muslim too?

Fury

• Getbig V
do you think i approve the acts of these animals?
the violence commited in name of islam is evident, but wouldnt these guys be barbarians without being muslim too?

Probably not. They do it because the Koran provides the justification for them to. Why don't you do a little research. Your point is invalidated by the fact that there aren't millions of Christian and Jewish extremists running around suicide bombing children.  ;)

You're a Western Muslim who calls for the deaths of billions of westerners, jews, christians, whatever. Unless all your comments calling for jihad and what not are just jokes.  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
if i would be muslim i would most probably be proud of it and carry it out dont you think. to me all religion is a bunch of bullshit.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
if i would be muslim i would most probably be proud of it and carry it out dont you think. to me all religion is a bunch of bullshit.

We know, we all remember how you proudly announced loving nothing else but cock.
That's why you keep "complimenting" people and saying they look as big as a cock, it's the only thing in your mind/mouth.

Fury

• Getbig V

Is that why you idolize a guy who gassed, tortured and killed thousands of people? Yet you cry about the USA doing it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Is that why you idolize a guy who gassed, tortured and killed thousands of people? Yet you cry about the USA doing it.

Mars is a bitch, he was too afraid to comment my last post in this thread so he PM me lol....like most Arabs or Arab supporters he like to hide behind others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Yeah, because buddhists, hindus, catholics, jews, athiests, all blowmt hemselves up like this???

Get a clue - Islam is a cult of death.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Like the Israeli army is any better:

I'd invite you to check out the thousands of photographs of Palestinian children slaughtered by the Israelis, but I presume you already know that.

Fury

• Getbig V
Like the Israeli army is any better:

I'd invite you to check out the thousands of photographs of Palestinian children slaughtered by the Israelis, but I presume you already know that.

What the hell does Israel/Palestine have to do with Afghanistan, apologist retard? This is about Muslims blowing up Muslim children when coalition forces are nowhere near the area.

Secondly, go cry about the Palestinian/Israeli situation somewhere else. When you let a terrorist group launch 6,000 rockets at civilians over the course of a year, then people are going to die when they finally retaliate. I don't see you crying about the dead Israeli girls who were killed by Hamas rockets.

Maybe Hamas should stop launching rockets from the tops of homes where children live or from school rooftops.  ::)

It's funny how you try to derail every single thread regarding Islam and their actions. We get it, you're a Muslim. Learn to live with your people's actions. The reason these things happens is because the "moderate" Muslims like yourself refuse to put their foot down.

Keep this thread on track, Muslim.  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I dont know but if your country is taken over you might fight the occupier with blind hatred too. but violence against innocent people is never justifiable.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
I dont know but if your country is taken over you might fight the occupier with blind hatred too. but violence against innocent people is never justifiable.

I just love people who don't know jack shit about the facts , also I can't recall any Arab action that wasn't towards civilians  :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

I just love people who don't know jack shit about the facts , also I can't recall any Arab action that wasn't towards civilians  :-\

I presume you're talking about yourself.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
I presume you're talking about yourself.

I talk about the retards who believe the BS that the Palestines have a legitimate claim to ALL of Israel.
Or the people who think the Arab world gives a fuck about the Palestines or any Muslim, the people who fail to see that they are pawns of hypocrates.

You might fit there.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I talk about the retards who believe the BS that the Palestines have a legitimate claim to ALL of Israel.

Or the people who think the Arab world gives a fuck about the Palestines or any Muslim, the people who fail to see that they are pawns of hypocrates.

You might fit there.

You sure know how to win people's hearts and minds buddy!

Don't look for my sympathy when someone (who will most likely NOT be Arab mind you!) wants to make soap with your sorry arse.