Author Topic: Ravens are in the playoffs!!!!  (Read 1308 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Ravens are in the playoffs!!!!
« on: December 28, 2008, 05:16:33 PM »
Just got back to the game fresh after beating the piss out of the Jaguars. What a game, that stadium was rocking!!!

Next up is the Dolphins, whom the Ravens already laid down a bitch slap on in week 7. I love that the Ravens play every potential playoff game on the road. Nobody wants to play us. The only team I fear is the Colts and it would take some unusual circumstances for the two teams to meet in the playoffs.

Ed Reed deserves defensive player of the year. Two INT's today, nine for the season.(career high)

Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

body88

Re: Ravens are in the playoffs!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »
Just got back to the game fresh after beating the piss out of the Jaguars. What a game, that stadium was rocking!!!

Next up is the Dolphins, whom the Ravens already laid down a bitch slap on in week 7. I love that the Ravens play every potential playoff game on the road. Nobody wants to play us. The only team I fear is the Colts and it would take some unusual circumstances for the two teams to meet in the playoffs.

Ed Reed deserves defensive player of the year. Two INT's today, nine for the season.(career high)

Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Great job!  I will continue to toot my own horn for saying that the Ravens would contend this year, and that Flacco was the man that would turn it all around BEFORE they drafted him.  To be honest, I hope the Ravens win the SB.  I love a team with a punishing defense, and a efficient offense.  Reminds me of the 03 pats (tear)!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »

Great job!  I will continue to toot my own horn for saying that the Ravens would contend this year, and that Flacco was the man that would turn it all around BEFORE they drafted him.  To be honest, I hope the Ravens win the SB.  I love a team with a punishing defense, and a efficient offense.  Reminds me of the 03 pats (tear)!

Thanks Body88. If only I could score some tickets to Miami to go to this game!

I need a vacation!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 10:57:24 AM »

even i would expect your Ravens to beat my Dolphins, just being realistic.but you never know. as much as i hate Peyton, he has his team focused and very dangerous. dont know how R.Lewis can play at that level at that position for all these years and be so intense.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »

even i would expect your Ravens to beat my Dolphins, just being realistic.but you never know. as much as i hate Peyton, he has his team focused and very dangerous. dont know how R.Lewis can play at that level at that position for all these years and be so intense.

It's called having a tremendous warrior spirit and mentality. And shit loads of god-given talent combined with an incredible football IQ.

Ray Lewis will easily play into his late 30's at a high level. He is truly one of kind and arguably the greatest middle linebacker to ever play in the NFL.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 12:11:37 PM »
they will beat miami and lose to the titans

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
they will beat miami and lose to the titans

E

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. One game at a time.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 12:40:32 PM »

dont know how R.Lewis can play at that level at that position for all these years and be so intense.

Dude has got it all,gonna be in the HOF,has at least 1 SuperBowl ring,and got away with murder.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »
The Ravens aren't going all the way.  But great job by Harbaugh and props to the whole team. 

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »

Dude has got it all,gonna be in the HOF,has at least 1 SuperBowl ring,and got away with murder.

lol! i forgot about all that murder stuff. either way, he is a great player.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »
The Ravens aren't going all the way.  But great job by Harbaugh and props to the whole team. 

Harbaugh has done an amazing job so has Mike Smith and Sparano.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »

Welcome to the year 2009.  ::) He didn't murder anyone, for the record. Wrong place, wrong time, with the wrong friends. Completely different person from the bullshit from almost NINE years ago.

body88

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
Welcome to the year 2009.  ::) He didn't murder anyone, for the record. Wrong place, wrong time, with the wrong friends. Completely different person from the bullshit from almost NINE years ago.
At least he didn't shoot HIMSELF in the leg, haha.............