Author Topic: What supplement was Rashad Evans using on top of his water bottle after fight?  (Read 2963 times)

tedd OC

• Getbig I
  Yesterday I was watching the UFC at Champps in Irvine CA and saw Rashad Evans using a supplement that attached to the top of his water bottle after his fight with Forrest Griffin?  Anyone know what that was?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Progenix.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
  Yesterday I was watching the UFC at Champps in Irvine CA and saw Rashad Evans using a supplement that attached to the top of his water bottle after his fight with Forrest Griffin?  Anyone know what that was?

Progenex.  Dr Connelly got his ass in top shape with his line of products and looking at Rashad, it shows.

When I saw him in the Ultimate Fighter, he was lean but was carry some weight.  Now he's ripped and has a lot more muscle
A

tab1

• Getbig II
Perfect advertising, Rashad had the hat on, the bottle in front of him, and MD talks about their products on just about every radio show.

rk272727

• Getbig IV

Progenex.  Dr Connelly got his ass in top shape with his line of products and looking at Rashad, it shows.

When I saw him in the Ultimate Fighter, he was lean but was carry some weight.  Now he's ripped and has a lot more muscle
SHUT U[P
b

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dr. Con has forgot more about protein/amino's than most will ever know.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Keep in mind he fought as a heavyweight (probably around 225 range) on Ultimate Fighter, but now he cuts to 205, so of course he'll look leaner