Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep  (Read 4236 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »
And so why is again the WWE has tv coverage and the IFBB does not?  IFBB has no managment nor control within the organization is why! This thread is just another example of no control.

Milos as a Rep?  What a joke that would be.....Milos does nothing in this world unless there is something for him to gain either today tommorrow or in the future.

Sad but true

LOL....are you joking?

"Why" is simple...the WWE has a big enough fan base to justify TV coverage/ commercial sales, etc.

It's got nothing to do with "control" or management....

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:32 AM »
The position is up for grabs at any time....no one has chosen to run against me for it, as was the case this past Olympia.

Ever occur to you, Basile, that the athletes are pleased with the job I do for them? Ever wonder why you don't see anyone complaining?

Speaking of muscleheads....did you ever figure out if there were any other competitors you beat in the "Mr. Canada"?

1970 Mr Canada - IFBB

1   Vince Basile

Chick,

If you were asked in one short paragraph to describe what actions or activities you have orcestrated over the past year that have been a benefit the IFBB pro's; the answer would be??????

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:55 AM »
The position is up for grabs at any time....

I'll do it Bob.  PM me so we can effect a smooth changeover.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 06:47:55 AM »

Chick,

If you were asked in one short paragraph to describe what actions or activities you have orcestrated over the past year that have been a benefit the IFBB pro's; the answer would be??????

My answerwould be to check out the minutes from the last 3 years of meeting, and the proposals I've gotten passed....for the benefit of ALL the athletes.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 07:03:13 AM »
My answerwould be to check out the minutes from the last 3 years of meeting, and the proposals I've gotten passed....for the benefit of ALL the athletes.

thanks 4 taking part in the conversation your words are always full of wisdom......

maybe another day you can summarize those 3yrs into into one paragraph so that the majority can understand and maybe appreciate and easily be able to echo to others in the industry.

have a great new year

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »
Chick does a Great Job just ask Tony Binn.Chick got the IFBB Rule where if the Pros don't pay $200 by the 15Jan the Fee jumps to DOUBLE $400.The Following amendments were adopted at the 2007 Annual meeting september 27,2007 in Las Vegas Nevada.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Athletes will be required to have written contract for each contest postmarked No Later than six weeks prior to date of contest.Contracts received after due date are subject to a $500 late fee to Promoter.                                                                                                                                               Any Athlete who withdraws from a contest after signing a contract will be fined $1000.Fuk there is so much benefit for the Pros from that lot.FFS :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »

Ever occur to you, Basile, that the athletes are pleased with the job I do for them? Ever wonder why you don't see anyone complaining?

What occurred to me is the fact that all professional bodybuilders know they can't complain about things or they don't place higher than 8th in future contests! The IFBB is a pathetic organization of yesmen and stooges and Bob C is the company enforcer and not athletes friend.

About the Mr Canada contest in 1970. You really should know your history before blabbing on the internet. The results of that contest were published in early 1971 in both Ironman and Muscle and Fitness.

What most fairminded observers would like to know is how you 'beat' Rusty Jeffers in that so-called Masters contest a couple of years ago? It pays to have mates in the corrupt IFBB.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »
What occurred to me is the fact that all professional bodybuilders know they can't complain about things or they don't place higher than 8th in future contests! The IFBB is a pathetic organization of yesmen and stooges and Bob C is the company enforcer and not athletes friend.

About the Mr Canada contest in 1970. You really should know your history before blabbing on the internet. The results of that contest were published in early 1971 in both Ironman and Muscle and Fitness.

What most fairminded observers would like to know is how you 'beat' Rusty Jeffers in that so-called Masters contest a couple of years ago? It pays to have mates in the corrupt IFBB.

I just keep asking you if there were any other copmpetitors, Basile...you seem to never answer the question for some strange reason, and Musclememory only has YOU listed for the show...It's a simple answer.

I didn't have to beat Rusty at the show...he needed to beat me, as I have competed against Rusty many times over the years, and he has never placed ahead of me at ANY show....while I do think he should have placed in the top 5, he was no where near the top, and soft in the prejudging.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »
Chick does a Great Job just ask Tony Binn.Chick got the IFBB Rule where if the Pros don't pay $200 by the 15Jan the Fee jumps to DOUBLE $400.The Following amendments were adopted at the 2007 Annual meeting september 27,2007 in Las Vegas Nevada.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Athletes will be required to have written contract for each contest postmarked No Later than six weeks prior to date of contest.Contracts received after due date are subject to a $500 late fee to Promoter.                                                                                                                                               Any Athlete who withdraws from a contest after signing a contract will be fined $1000.Fuk there is so much benefit for the Pros from that lot.FFS :-\

The other half of that equation, is that the athletes get reimbursed in the event of a show getting canceled...couldn't get one without the other.

The benefit to the athletes and promoters alike is that we have a line-up far enough out to let the promoter have a decent chance of advertising, and seling tickets, which in turn, hto raise fan base and help to raise prize money, etc for the athletes....BOTH parties need to work together to insure a profitable future.

Perhaps you should do a little homework next time, BOFORE you open your uninformed mouth...,

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »
I just keep asking you if there were any other copmpetitors, Basile...you seem to never answer the question for some strange reason, and Musclememory only has YOU listed for the show...It's a simple answer.

I didn't have to beat Rusty at the show...he needed to beat me, as I have competed against Rusty many times over the years, and he has never placed ahead of me at ANY show....while I do think he should have placed in the top 5, he was no where near the top, and soft in the prejudging.

I could care less what Muscle Memory posts. You are pathetic when you attack former IFBB champions. You are a disgrace to that position you were appointed to.

Those who win contests seldom complain about their victory. Rusty was clearly superior to you in that Masters Pro contest. Whoever posted those photos of the contest made sure Rusty's photos were turned, etc. Talk about an inside job. Give your trophy to Rusty so you can sleep at night!! The guy wasn't even compared to you at that fixed contest.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
I could care less what Muscle Memory posts. You are pathetic when you attack former IFBB champions. You are a disgrace to that position you were appointed to.

Those who win contests seldom complain about their victory. Rusty was clearly superior to you in that Masters Pro contest. Whoever posted those photos of the contest made sure Rusty's photos were turned, etc. Talk about an inside job. Give your trophy to Rusty so you can sleep at night!! The guy wasn't even compared to you at that fixed contest.

He wasnt compared because there were 7 people in between us, genius....

As for Musclememory...perhaps you should get the names of those you beat to Tim Fogerty, so he can update the contest listing...makes ity look like you were the only one competing (which would explain the victory, of course)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »
My Uninformed Mouth as You Put it would like to know when was the last Time a Grand Prix Show had an Increase on Fukin Prize Money???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »
Basile you don't think Chick would have gone to all the expense of that Masters Video if he didn't know he was going to WIN.FFS he is Not Stupid it's just the way they dress him.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »
Milos is a cool dude.

Sounds dorky but i sent him a PM years ago he replied no problem. I thought that was cool

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »
A puppet replaced by a drug dealer?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
Goudy are you saying Chick wouldn't do the same???Look how hard he worked to get Priest his IFBB Pro card back and word is that Milos will have his card back any day now.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »
chick is assigned to be the 'damage control' rep on getbig by the ifbb.  he is using his job as the athletes rep to position himself for a higher spot when one opens up in the ifbb.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »
Goudy are you saying Chick wouldn't do the same???Look how hard he worked to get Priest his IFBB Pro card back and word is that Milos will have his card back any day now.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

Milos has a great physique a beautiful wife and a loyal following

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »
Milos has a great physique a beautiful wife and a loyal following
               So does Chick just ask him :-\

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »
Basile each and everytime you mention Rusty and Masters comps Chick disappears.FFS each competitor at that show knows who the winner was it's just a shame the Judges didn't think the same.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:45 PM »
He wasnt compared because there were 7 people in between us, genius....

As for Musclememory...perhaps you should get the names of those you beat to Tim Fogerty, so he can update the contest listing...makes ity look like you were the only one competing (which would explain the victory, of course)

Rusty was completely overlooked and that is why he wasn't compared. Obviously you are not going to blow the whistle on those who gave you that gift. Stooge wins contest set up by mates.

I prefer to be the only competitor in history to win a major national title unopposed.

Godfather, you are preaching to the converted here.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
Basile are you saying that what Priest has done to the IFBB won't go unpunished when he steps on stage???.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm :-\

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2008, 08:17:05 PM »
Bump for the Truth.

flexnfemme

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2008, 10:58:04 PM »
I don't think Rusty NEEDED to do anything, he showed up very lean leaner than Bob was he was NOT SOFT, I think we've all seen tons of photos on this subject.  He was harder than chic, he was overlooked, that was way obvious, and BTW,what show did they compete in other than that 1...just curious, I'll email him, he'll answer.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2008, 11:01:57 PM »
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chick could be reading. :-\