Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep  (Read 4238 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »
bob 'chik' should vacate the post and make room for Milos.  Milos is for the athletes.  bob is a Weider puppet who cares only for Joe and the rest of the goons in the office.
(

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:11:41 AM »
x2

io856

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »
x3

...but it will never happen... for the exact same reason as you listed...

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 03:51:39 PM »
Milos doesn't even have a Fukin IFBB Pro card How the Fuk can he Rep any Fukin thing.???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm :-\

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 04:57:37 PM »
agreed
bob has got to go
w

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »
all Bob does is troll on getbig and mc the schmoe olympia
Thunderdome approved

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »
I think fans should be able to vote for IFBB AThlete's Rep, kinda like MLB does with the All Star Game!!

**que Bob to get on his soapbox.   :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »
I think fans should be able to vote for IFBB Athlete's Rep, kinda like MLB does with the All Star Game!!

**Que Bob to get on his soapbox.   :D
                               Chick is way Too Busy with all the IFBB Pros who want the annual Fee of $200 to be Reduced to $50 Bucks as they get very little in the way of Return.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 06:31:19 PM »
Taking everything into consideration Bob is the best man for the job, Milos would only quit after something didnt go his way, the position is way to political for milos who is a good guy, dont get me wrong, but to Milos there is only one point of view, his own. Bob Chic is a good guy and the position is an unpaid one, he does all he can for the athletes with the limited power that hes given by the IFBB.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »
Taking everything into consideration Bob is the best man for the job, Milos would only quit after something didnt go his way, the position is way to political for milos who is a good guy, dont get me wrong, but to Milos there is only one point of view, his own. Bob Chic is a good guy and the position is an unpaid one, he does all he can for the athletes with the limited power that hes given by the IFBB.

im pretty sure jerome ferguson would do a much better job than bob
bob is yesterdays news...bodybuilder pros and the fans all agree...hes lost touch with the present and is still living in champions day at strong n shapely
w

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »
Is this the same Milos who has to buy a ticket for the Olympia because he was refused a VIP pass?

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »
VIP Pass is only for VIPs and IFBB Pros who hold a IFBB Pro card Milos is neither.hMMMMMMMMMMMMM :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 10:06:32 PM »

I call bullshit on this one. Bob Chick is clued in about how to benefit from bodybuilding. Pretending to represent the bodybuilders is a scam and what a pity so many can't see this.

He is on the Weider payroll so shouldn't be representing the athletes. He merely is the Weider rep on the internet. That is the plain, ugly truth.

Milos would be fair dinkum as the rep but we need someone with no vested interest. From where I am it would be better to have no rep than the appointed stooge, Chick.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »
I call bullshit on this one. Bob Chick is clued in about how to benefit from bodybuilding. Pretending to represent the bodybuilders is a scam and what a pity so many can't see this.

He is on the Weider payroll so shouldn't be representing the athletes. He merely is the Weider rep on the internet. That is the plain, ugly truth.

Milos would be fair dinkum as the rep but we need someone with no vested interest. From where I am it would be better to have no rep than the appointed stooge, Chick.

Fair dinkum.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

Fair dinkum.

Vince Basile INVENTED the phrase "fair dinkum"!
Ron: "I am lazy."

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 12:15:17 AM »
Fair fuckin dinkum!!
No doubt about it...

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »
Fair fuckin dinkum!!
                             Is that a Fukin Doughnut.

io856

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »
                             Is that a Fukin Doughnut.
come on Lee...

You are way more cultured  than that.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 02:05:57 AM »
What about Nasser?  He's bitter and washed up.  He'd be perfect.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 02:07:40 AM »
What about Nasser?  He's bitter and washed up.  He'd be perfect.

think he is too busy with his successful used thong business to take on bobs schmoe role ;D
Thunderdome approved

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 03:39:50 AM »

its a political position Vince, If the job was handed out on passion alone Milos would be your man, but it isn't, dont let your love of an argument or debate blind your judgement, theres no bodybuilders union or an elected paid union rep, its Bob Chic doing it for charity in a sport which isn't even recognised as a sport by the majority of society. Where 15 to 20 guys are currently spending 10k each getting ready for a show like the Ironman where the top prize is $10k minus tax and the 10k they spend getting ready isn't even tax deductable, Pro Bodybuilding is a no brainer.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 06:09:52 AM »
Bob Chick benefits from that appointed position. Talk about a travesty. Appointing the athlete's rep. WTF is that bullshit? Typical IFBB fare that everyone gets year after year.

The IFBB uses Bob and Bob uses the IFBB. There he was in a monkey suit MCing the Olympia as professional athletes rep. It doesn't get crazier than that in bodybuilding.

I agree that the pros are on the lunatic fringe and not too bright, collectively. That is why no one speaks out against the appointed rep. They made sure they got a typical musclehead to do the job so they can control him, give him a few peanuts, and he is loyal forever.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 06:17:01 AM »
"There's trouble a-brewin' down at the 'ol Gitbig Site."

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 06:22:41 AM »
And so why is again the WWE has tv coverage and the IFBB does not?  IFBB has no managment nor control within the organization is why! This thread is just another example of no control.

Milos as a Rep?  What a joke that would be.....Milos does nothing in this world unless there is something for him to gain either today tommorrow or in the future.

Sad but true

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 06:38:47 AM »
Bob Chick benefits from that appointed position. Talk about a travesty. Appointing the athlete's rep. WTF is that bullshit? Typical IFBB fare that everyone gets year after year.

The IFBB uses Bob and Bob uses the IFBB. There he was in a monkey suit MCing the Olympia as professional athletes rep. It doesn't get crazier than that in bodybuilding.

I agree that the pros are on the lunatic fringe and not too bright, collectively. That is why no one speaks out against the appointed rep. They made sure they got a typical musclehead to do the job so they can control him, give him a few peanuts, and he is loyal forever.

The position is up for grabs at any time....no one has chosen to run against me for it, as was the case this past Olympia.

Ever occur to you, Basile, that the athletes are pleased with the job I do for them? Ever wonder why you don't see anyone complaining?

Speaking of muscleheads....did you ever figure out if there were any other competitors you beat in the "Mr. Canada"?

1970 Mr Canada - IFBB

1   Vince Basile