Author Topic: IFBB's biggest liar in 97!!!!  (Read 1538 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
IFBB's biggest liar in 97!!!!
« on: December 29, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
How many actually believe 2 bony ass asians attempted to carjack Flex in 1997.  He has one of the best physiques ever but his lie really lost a lot of respect from me.   Its not even in his biography. Which includes all the drama of his life!!!!!!  Had he said his training was so interupted by Shawns calf allegations. Simple enough. If it DID actually happen  I appologize but I call bs on this one....it also stereotypes asians.  Check out his interview about it on YOUTUBE  priceless!!!!!!
((-::

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: IFBB's biggest liar in 97!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 12:33:19 PM »
As one of the men who attempted to rob Flex in 1997, I can tell you the story was very true.

I'm not asian, however.  I don't konw where flex got that idea.  My carjacking partner jaejonna may have more insight on this one.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »
As one of the men who attempted to rob Flex in 1997, I can tell you the story was very true.

I'm not asian, however.  I don't konw where flex got that idea.  My carjacking partner jaejonna may have more insight on this one.
I HOPE it IS true   but my intellegence prevents be from believing it.  Again I was always a fan of his physique  and routines  but that "story" really had me wondering.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 01:56:23 PM »
with Flex there's an easy way to tell if he's lying

if his lips are moving, he's lying

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »
Well his nickname   is F  L  E X   so maybe he STRETCHED the truth a bit!!!! :-*

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »
I know for a fact that the story is true.

Because Flex said so with a lisping voice.
As empty as paradise

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
How many actually believe 2 bony ass asians attempted to carjack Flex in 1997.  He has one of the best physiques ever but his lie really lost a lot of respect from me.   Its not even in his biography. Which includes all the drama of his life!!!!!!  Had he said his training was so interupted by Shawns calf allegations. Simple enough. If it DID actually happen  I appologize but I call bs on this one....it also stereotypes asians.  Check out his interview about it on YOUTUBE  priceless!!!!!!

Not 2 but 4...One had "screaming sticks" get the story right.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »
The only thing True about Flex is that the Fukka knew how to use Pump and Pose.FFS SYNTHOL using Weak Fuk.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
I know for a fact that the story is true.

Because Flex said so with a lisping voice.
I betta accept that reason     he SHOULD be able to whip my ass with all that katta training Miagi taught him.  But I know the 1/4 blood move.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »
Not 2 but 4...One had "screaming sticks" get the story right.
IT WAS 2!!!!!!!!    I forgot the screaming sticks because I have the flu with fluid in my lungs and it hurts when I laugh.     But I was accurate as to what Flex (the magazine printed that yr.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
The only thing True about Flex is that the Fukka knew how to use Pump and Pose.FFS SYNTHOL using Weak Fuk.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm :-
That's what paid his bill!!!!!!      He says it wasn't syntol  it was esciline (old timmer stuff)!!!

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 07:39:22 PM »
Who Fukkin cares, still a Weak Fuk for injecting every Fukin Muscle.Who the Fuk did he think he was Fooling surely not his Kidneys.FFS :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »
Who Fukkin cares, still a Weak Fuk for injecting every Fukin Muscle.Who the Fuk did he think he was Fooling surely not his Kidneys.FFS :-\
He sure fooled the judges a number of times at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts auditorium!!!!!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 08:17:05 PM »
I give Shawn all the credit for being the 1st to point that out .....especially in the calves.   Flex had some saucey delts also.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »
But I know the 1/4 blood move.

Is that the quart of blood technique where a quart of blood drop right outta persons body?

Only a Karate Man knows that move.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »
Haaaa   yep !!!!!   How far in your movie file did you have to go to remember that priceless move?   LOL's     or moire like   huuu huuu huuu  (eddies laugh)  huuu huuu huuuh