Author Topic: do you think a normal guy could beat an mma fighter in a street fight  (Read 44301 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: do you think a normal guy could beat an mma fighter in a street fight
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
Look what happened to kimbo when he fought a semi decent mma fighter. got OWNED in 40sec.

Yet he destroyed everyone in the streets.

His street fights were pretty bad ass until he fought Gannon and that was a war but alas 3 bullets in 1.5 secs he'd be in MMA heaven

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
Better be judged by 12 than carries by 6 they say
YOu sound like a real life thug.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 01:02:54 PM »
YOu sound like a real life thug.

Thiz iz 4 my homize  >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 01:07:36 PM »
yes of course.

just because youre good fighting under rules in the cage doesnt mean you can fight on the street. two different things.

a lot of mma fighters would shit their pants in a street fight.
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »

a lot of mma fighters would shit their pants in a street fight.

Nonsense 99% would feel very comfortable in a street fight

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
Go find a local judo club, Max.  BJJ and Ju Jitsu would be good too I guess, but probably much more expensive.  Lots of judo clubs are run for minimal profit because people simply love the sport.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »
Nonsense 99% would feel very comfortable in a street fight

no they wouldnt because on the street it's real, in the cage it's a game. the body can tell the difference and how good they will do depends on how they can handle the pressure.
Z

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »
I kicked the ass of a boxer that trained boxing for a few years.
They think its the same thang on the streetzzzz but it aint buddy.

seriously.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 01:12:04 PM »
no they wouldnt because on the street it's real, in the cage it's a game. the body can tell the difference and how good they will do depends on how they can handle the pressure.

In the cage they're facing an someone with comparable skills outside they're facing someone else who is much less skilled , they fight for a living the main concern is someone with a gun

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 01:13:35 PM »
In the cage they're facing an someone with comparable skills outside they're facing someone else who is much less skilled , they fight for a living the main concern is someone with a gun

dont matter, its the environment and circumstances that are so different that make a person feel anything but comfortable.
Z

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »
dont matter, its the environment and circumstances that are so different that make a person feel anything but comfortable.

wait for the push, throw the first punch, hope it lands good and knock the guy down or its on lol.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »
( :D)

One morning, I woke up, Naomi was lying next to me, sound asleep. i looked at her soft face and thought to myself that I was probably the luckiest man as far as i was concerned. I lifted the sheets only to find them sticking to me. I lifted the sheets off me and took a look at myself. I was covered in sticky white goo. Then I remembered the night we had previously. The incredible sex and the multiple times we came together. i lifted the sheets off her and i saw that her fur was in a mess, her fur on her legs, waist, and chest were gunked up with our love from last night. I wanted to do something about it, but I had other things that needed my attention. So I got up, making sure not to wake her, and walked straight to the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and began to scrub myself down. I needed to clean off all the gunk on me even though I loved it.

Done with the front, I soaped by back and turned around to wash it off. And there she was, On her hands and knees with an evil smile, waiting for me. I gasped as she made a quick grab for my cock.

"Now now baby, where do you think you're going... heh heh... I'm not done with you yet" and with that, my cock disapeared into her mouth.

My legs trembled and I almost lost balance. I fell forward and was able to brace myself with my arms against the wall in front of me. hot water splashed on my back and washed the soap down my back past my butt. Naomi kept my cock in her mouth, sucking it as if it was the last she'd ever suck. Her tongue went under my cock as she pressed it against her palate. My knees almost gave way a few times, but I was able to hold myself from falling on her.

Then she stopped sucking me and started jacking me off. it wasn't as pleasant as her mouth but I wasn't going to complain. A minute or so, then she licked the tip of my dick with quick strokes of her tongue. Again it was nice but not great. She saw that I wasn't enjoying myself too much, so, back into her mouth went my cock, and again, my knees began to shake.

Back and forth, she sucked my cock, using her own method. Putting all of my cock in her mouth, she sucked hard, then pulling my out of her mouth, then back in a few times, then a tight suck on my dick followed by another few pumps. I loved the feeling of her mouth when she sucked tightly on me. As if she is trying to suck the cum from my balls using my cock as a straw. Pumping then sucking then pumping again. it was wonderful.... And she knows if done right,i can never fully hold out.

"Baby, ah... Naomi... I'm... I'm..... mmmmmhh..... OOHHHHH!"

"mmmmm ... MMMMMMMMMHHH!!!"

I came in her mouth. Shooting thick sticky gobs of cum into her mouth. Filling her and forcing her to swallow as much as she could. She swallowed all she could and opened her mouth for a breath. Gobs of semen leaked from her mouth. She coughed and gaged a little. Panting, I opened my eyes to see her kneeling before my now limp cock. I put one hand on her head and scratched her behind her ear. I know she loves it when I scratch her there. I then bent down to her level and put both my arms under her armpits, lifting her to a standing position.

"You're a little messy Naomi. you need a wash." I said in a playful stern voice. She giggled and nodded. I turned around to set the shower to a different setting and she lunged onto me, grabbing me in a tight hug. She nuzzled into my back. I turned around and told her I loved her too. I set the shower to the ceiling shower and warm heavy rain began to shower us. Naomi and I love the rain. And when its warm, its even better. I turned her around so her back was to me. I picked up a bar of soap and I put my arms around her. I began scrubbing her fur, washing it, always playing attention to her breast. She loves my hands on her breast. So I always make sure I wash them at least twice before I go lower. I scrub under her arms, rubbing the soap across her arms, massaging her neck and shoulders. Then as I start on her tuff, chest and breast I press myself against her back. Lovingly nibbling on her neck. I press my soapy palms on her body, rubbing her down with tender strokes.

Next I lower myself down until I reach her butt. Her tail across my shoulder. I playfully nip at her butt, which always causes her to yelp slightly. I bring my hands to her stomach, rubbing my hands against her fur, across her waist, around her hips then back to her stomach where i would then lightly tickle her naval. She always giggles as I do this. I next start with her legs. soaping her fur, across her thigh, down to her knees, and then her calves. i soap her feet a little and then i turn her around. I'm on my knees now. I look up at her. the 'rain' making her look so innocent and sweet. I can see her blushing and the need in her face. I place my index finger at her pussy and my thumb at her clit. I look up at her.... I see the faintest nod an she looks back up, her eyes closed.

i slide my finger deeper into her. I push until I'm in up to my knuckles. My thumb circling her clit, never touching it. I slide my finger out again and then back in. Always going slow. I feel her girl muscles clamping on my fingers. Trying to pull them in. I see her knees buckle slightly. i know she wants it. his time, I give it to her quickly. I insert another finger in her and pump her faster. My thumb now directly stimulating her clit. I hear her moan as she squeezes her own breast. I continue to pump her girl more. Adding a third finger. she is shaking now. I can feel her need, for I can smell her though the 'rain'. I keep this up for another minute. By now she has one leg over my shoulder. I want to taste her now, but I know she's almost there. So I bear it.

Suddenly her back arches forward, her girl grips on my fingers so tightly, I'm actually stuck in her. A squeal escapes her lips, and she almost fall over if not for me holding her and her leg around my shoulder. She goes a little limp. I look at her. Her smiles at me, a content look on her. I then lift her other leg over my other shoulder. She knows what I want and she willingly give it to me. There in front of my face is my prize. Her pussy, her wonderful looking pussy after she orgasms. I place my nose there and take a whiff. She smells so lovely. I put my mouth to her girl lips, I suck on her. Tasting her. I stick my tongue in as deep as I can go. She is literally dripping. Every lick, or suck i take from her girl I am rewarded with her juices. I'm now sitting on the floor of my shower. 'Rain' falling on our heads, and here I am buried face first into my lover's pussy, after her orgasm, tasting her sweet nectar. We stay there as the 'rain' massages us, my tongue deep inside her vagina.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, something is telling me to stop enjoying Naomi's pussy juice. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, something is telling me that i have other things to do. Somewhere, reason is telling me no. But the rest of my senses, tells that voice to shut up.

I continue to lick at Naomi's pussy. Licking away as she cums again and again from my tongue, her thighs squeezing my head each time it happens.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, something tells me to remember to call up my clients later and apologize for not showing up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 01:21:36 PM »
Good fighters don't get into street and bar brawls anyway, as a rule.  99% of the time it's insecure young men trying to act tougher than they are.  Then the situation escalates to a badly thrown punch or an awkward tackle.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »
I kicked the ass of a boxer that trained boxing for a few years.
They think its the same thang on the streetzzzz but it aint buddy.

seriously.

maybe he sucked?

:D
tank u jesus

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »

Again a ' normal ' guy has NO advantage against a skilled trained fighter unless he has a gun and he knows how to use the gun

a normal guy hits a trained fighter it would just be a reaction to beat the guy senseless

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
maybe he sucked?

:D

Maby I threw the first punch  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »
Good fighters don't get into street and bar brawls anyway, as a rule.  99% of the time it's insecure young men trying to act tougher than they are.  Then the situation escalates to a badly thrown punch or an awkward tackle.

very true , they avoid fights

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »
Maby I threw the first punch  ;D a sucker punch

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
Bas Rutten versus bluto, who will win?   ::)

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

noo, it was after a push, he push I swing

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
kimbo a piece crap ring fighter jacked guys in the street.

tyson...not mma...jacked mitch green at a club and clowned 3 guys near an elevator

guy i worked with got jacked in 10 sec in a match.

lets keep it GetReal!  pick a fight with a 12 yr old on a school yrd

Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »
kimbo a piece crap ring fighter jacked guys in the street.

tyson...not mma...jacked mitch green at a club and clowned 3 guys near an elevator

guy i worked with got jacked in 10 sec in a match.

lets keep it GetReal!  pick a fight with a 12 yr old on a school yrd

wtf did you just say?   ???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »
very true , they avoid fights

The black belts I've met are very nice, mellow dudes.  They just look like the average guy you'd see on the street, not at all someone you'd look at and know he's a fighter.  They take me straight to the cleaners every time, lol.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 01:50:24 PM »
wtf did you just say?   ???

you're no match for these guys in a street fight.  lets get out of disneyland land here.  how fast one of these guys would kick my a$$ is a better topic.  hope this helps.
Oh...Monica!