Author Topic: Can Stanozolol liquid be taken orally?  (Read 3788 times)

The LD

• Getbig I
Can Stanozolol liquid be taken orally?
« on: December 29, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »
Hey guys, first time post so go easy.  :)

I'm 38, 6'2" about 205-210 and planning on starting a cycle again, it's been about 2 years since my last go at it. I'm planing on the following:

Test - Propionate 75mgs/EOD for 12 weeks
Tren Acetate       75mgs/EOD for 12 weeks
Winstrol               50mgs/ED for the last 4 weeks

I have everything (including PCT), the Win is liquid and I'm not looking forward to a spike everyday. I have heard that the Win is the same ether injected or oral, even the liquid can be taken orally. I have used QV in the past and it will pass through a 25g, don't see QV any more so this stuff is pretty think and will need to be a 21g.

I already know it taste like shit, though that sounds better than 30 more injections.

Any thoughts? ::)

4thAD

Re: Can Stanozolol liquid be taken orally?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »
Drink up buddy! The only thing that will change is you will have a shorter half life than if injected. Def drink the shit, no sense in shooting it.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »
Hurts like a mother to inject....I did once and drank it after that.

Guzzle up!  8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 07:51:34 PM »
yall cant be serious on telling him to drink it.... everything ive read says dont unless you just dont care about health problems... now im curious about this

The LD

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »
yall cant be serious on telling him to drink it.... everything ive read says dont unless you just dont care about health problems... now im curious about this

I have not heard about any greater risk with oral delivery does it make a double pass on the liver?  I'm VERY interested to see some more replys in order to get a better feel.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 10:26:52 PM »

No harsher than human grade tabs of winny! All orals are a little hard on the liver.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »
No harsher than human grade tabs of winny! All orals are a little hard on the liver.

Exactly!! Winny is a bit of an exception. Don't go drinking your test because that'll just be destroyed by the liver. Winny is fine as said before many times. I also wouldn't shoot it because that just means more scar tissue. Furthermore, water based steroids are more prone to contamination and could possibly lead to infection. If you can avoid it, avoid it!!