Author Topic: OFFICIAL Soundness Q&A  (Read 2235 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: OFFICIAL Soundness Q&A
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »
Maybe it's only gay if you want it to be?
Yes. I would agree with that 100%. There is nothing wrong and everything right with wanting to build your body as a male.

Seeing other people who have achieved what you aspire to can provide motivation for you to reach your own goals. For example, an entrepreneur may look at what Richard Branson has accomplished and become inspired to pursue his or her own ideas. Similarly, we may see Arnold and become inspired to build our own bodies in a similar way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and everything right.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »
How can I build arms like this?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »
This thread = waste of bandwidth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 07:07:40 PM »
This thread = waste of bandwidth.

hows east la jose :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 07:11:36 PM »
hows east la jose :)
Average, nice day today.

How's the weather in
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »
Average, nice day today.

How's the weather in

hahah

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »
Dear Soundness ,today a penis entered my anus but I did not like it, the question is , AM I GAY ? Thank you

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 07:18:16 PM »
Dear Soundness ,today a penis entered my anus but I did not like it, the question is , AM I GAY ? Thank you

Forward this to Earl

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Try these as well...
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 07:19:58 PM »
Soundness,

What do you think of Pickled Eggs as a bodybuilding food?

Pickled eggs are an excellent way to make a high-calibur bodybuilding food taste more interesting. I'll share a couple even better recipes with you...

Donkey_Kong passed along a couple recipes to me for "Japanese-Style" hardboiled eggs I will be forever grateful for. Hard-boiled eggs are delicious this way...

Recipe no 1:

http://cookpad.com/recipe/188024

Eggs       8
Soy sauce    50cc
Water   200cc
Sesame oil    2 tablespoons
green part of welsh onion (leek)    2 (of the long things)
garlic, ginger, chili oil     as much as you like

1)Preparation of ingredients
I use a lot of garlic, ginger and chili oil.

2)Cut everything except the eggs (translator's note: LMAO)

3)Add Soy sauce, water, chili oil and sesame oil to 2)

4)Cook eggs for three minutes

5)Peel eggs, be careful, as it is difficult (translator's note: putting the eggs into ice water first will make it easier)
Put the eggs into 3) and put everything into the refrigerator for at least one hour.

6)I leave them in the fridge for at least one day, after three days the yolk will become salty.

7)-9) are hints for other recipes

10)-13) are eggs after one day, one day, three day, four days.

----------------------------

No. 2

http://www003.upp.so-net.ne.jp/hiropie/recipe/h301ajitama.htm

1) Preparation
a) eggs
b) japanese style noodle sauce (mentsuyu)
c) vinegar
d) plastic bowl

2)
let eggs warm up to room temperature to prevent breaking. (about one hour out of the fridge)

3)
Use "mentsuyu" from the supermarket, it's easier than doing it from soy sauce

4)
pour cooled  mentsuyu into bowl, if yuo want some sweetness, you can add sugar as well.

5)
Put vinegar into cooking water, this will prevent the eggwhite form leaking out if eggs break.

6)
Put eggs into the water, be careful that they don't break (let the water cool down before)

7)cook for 6 minutes

8)put eggs into ice water

9)shell eggs (be careful)

10)put eggs into mentsuyu

11) refrigerate for 24 hours (up to 48h)

12-13) eat.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
What about pickled cucumbers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »
3. Palin will be our next President.

Do you feel Palin is more qualified than Newt or Romney?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »
Soundness,

Also, are there any supplements you believe are absolutely essential for a natural bodybuilder?
Yes. As long as you are drug-free, you should drink at least the middle 2 cups of your first piss of the day, warm and straight, every day. If you are stimulating growth with your workouts by taking your sets to a high enough point of intensity, your body will produce what it needs to enable it to do what you're asking it to do (produce bigger muscles). The majority of such production takes place while you sleep and such ingredients will be contained in the first piss when you wake up. So, you should drink it in order to reap what you are requesting from your body. 

Your best supplement in bodybuilding is your mindset. What matters is how you feel between workouts. You must know that you're growing, feel like you're growing, then when your workout comes around you will know you can achieve the goal you have set for yourself. Belief goes a long ways in life, and certainly in bodybuilding.

Other than that, make sure you drink lots of milk and water and a have well-balanced diet consisting of lots of good, unprocessed food.

What about the supplements they sell? FUCK NO. NONE. andreisdaman and I had a discussion about this here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=254743.0 and here's my take on it:

As long as we're not talking about drugs or those "supplements" that are drugs in disguise, the reason supplements sometimes appear to work is due to the belief they instill in the trainee. As andreisdaman pointed out, taking bodybuilding supplements is a ritual. Supplements induce a major placebo effect. We expect to have a better workout and expect to make greater gains, so we do. This increases motivation, making us work harder during our workouts and more "mentally tough." We won't let minor discomforts (ex., not being at 100% energetically) stop us from working out, because we believe the supplements will give us extra powers and make up for it. As a result, we train more consistently, and more intensely, resulting in greater gains. When we reflect on what happened, we then think "this supplement definately increased my gains." Well, guess what? It was your own beliefs that increased your gains, triggered by the supplement "rituals." So, in a sense, the supplements did do it, but not for the reasons you think. They can increase gains not because of what is in them but because of what they make you believe.  

Bodybuilding supplements are possibly the most powerful example of the placebo effect there is.    

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »
Yes. As long as you are drug-free, you should drink at least the middle 2 cups of your first piss of the day, warm and straight, every day. If you are stimulating growth with your workouts by taking your sets to a high enough point of intensity, your body will produce what it needs to enable it to do what you're asking it to do (produce bigger muscles). The majority of such production takes place while you sleep and such ingredients will be contained in the first piss when you wake up. So, you should drink it in order to reap what you are requesting from your body. 

Your best supplement in bodybuilding is your mindset. What matters is how you feel between workouts. You must know that you're growing, feel like you're growing, then when your workout comes around you will know you can achieve the goal you have set for yourself. Belief goes a long ways in life, and certainly in bodybuilding.

Other than that, make sure you drink lots of milk and water and a have well-balanced diet consisting of lots of good, unprocessed food.

What about the supplements they sell? FUCK NO. NONE. andreisdaman and I had a discussion about this here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=254743.0 and here's my take on it:

As long as we're not talking about drugs or those "supplements" that are drugs in disguise, the reason supplements sometimes appear to work is due to the belief they instill in the trainee. As andreisdaman pointed out, taking bodybuilding supplements is a ritual. Supplements induce a major placebo effect. We expect to have a better workout and expect to make greater gains, so we do. This increases motivation, making us work harder during our workouts and more "mentally tough." We won't let minor discomforts (ex., not being at 100% energetically) stop us from working out, because we believe the supplements will give us extra powers and make up for it. As a result, we train more consistently, and more intensely, resulting in greater gains. When we reflect on what happened, we then think "this supplement definately increased my gains." Well, guess what? It was your own beliefs that increased your gains, triggered by the supplement "rituals." So, in a sense, the supplements did do it, but not for the reasons you think. They can increase gains not because of what is in them but because of what they make you believe.  

Bodybuilding supplements are possibly the most powerful example of the placebo effect there is.    

Let's keep the answers to a maximum of three sentences, preferably less.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
Let's keep the answers to a maximum of three sentences, preferably less.
Then just read the first sentence of each paragraph, good buddy.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
Then just read the first sentence of each paragraph, good buddy.  ;)
I assume that will bring your autobiographies down to 2-3 chapters?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
Do you feel Palin is more qualified than Newt or Romney?

No. If Newt runs I'll vote for him.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 10:04:25 PM »
Great information Soundness! I cannot thank you enough!  8)
S