Author Topic: Ron, do you have Mossad ties?  (Read 1988 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Ron, do you have Mossad ties?
« on: December 30, 2008, 08:18:38 AM »
???

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Ron, do you have Mossad ties?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »
After Eichmann was executed in Israel, Yaron Avidan reopened the Jewish Documentation Center, which now focused on other cases. Among his most high-profile successes was the capture of Karl Silberbauer, the Gestapo officer responsible for the arrest of Anne Frank. Silberbauer's confession helped discredit claims that The Diary of Anne Frank was a forgery. During this period Avidan also located nine of the 16 Nazis later put on trial in West Germany for the murder of the Jewish population of Lwów and also captured Franz Stangl, the commandant of the Treblinka and Sobibor death camps, and Hermine Braunsteiner-Ryan, a former Aufseherin (literally, "(female) overseer") living in Queens who had ordered and participated in the torture and murder of thousands of women and children at Majdanek.
S

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »
I have special Getbig ties.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »
Why have Mossad ties when him and Isaac have fitness pussy ties?  You name her they've nailed her!  I've heard Ron and Isaac pull fitness ass like Hef pulls centerfold ass. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 01:26:57 PM »
Why have Mossad ties when him and Isaac have fitness pussy ties?  You name her they've nailed her!  I've heard Ron and Isaac pull fitness ass like Hef pulls centerfold ass. 

Have you seen some of the women in the IDF? They're pretty hot. Not that the one below is in the IDF.

Ron was a nazi hunter?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:56 PM »
Have you seen some of the women in the IDF? They're pretty hot. Not that the one below is in the IDF.

Ron was a nazi hunter?

Yeah she is but that one in the background aint looking so hot!  :)  There are hot women of every origin, race, creed etc.  Jewish women for the most part are mouthy, whiny, complaining bitches from the ones I've met, dated, and fucked.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 01:39:14 PM »
Yeah she is but that one in the background aint looking so hot!  :)  There are hot women of every origin, race, creed etc.  Jewish women for the most part are mouthy, whiny, complaining bitches from the ones I've met, dated, and fucked.   

I've found that to be the same for pretty much every woman I've met. But you're right.

She was in the Caribbean in that pic. Who knows what the woman behind her is.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »
I've found that to be the same for pretty much every woman I've met. But you're right.

haha x2  ;D