Author Topic: less likely to have gas when drinking milk only and working out  (Read 497 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
less likely to have gas when drinking milk only and working out
« on: December 30, 2008, 05:58:00 PM »
you guys wont believe me but im going to be huge and ripped below 5% in a few weeks

the plan

upper body day 1/lower body day2 split no days off

for some reason i have no gas from regular skim milk now because of a number of factors , i attribute it too not combining other foods with milk or keeping other foods minimal in relation

today was leg day , ive decided not to use any weight until i get really really 'good' at free squats. im just going for the burn, caloric burn, muscle endurance
ive been doing sets of 50 rest paused very simple to do /per 1 cup of skim milk wich is 80 calories

so in theory each rep of squat is one calorie, thus im doing a good job of burning what i eat, with this tailored diet so far today ive done 700 squats , im very happy and ill just keep going and be ripped shortly

it is impossible for me to eat a balanced diet PLUS skim milk, i get gas and bloating

i do however have 4 cups of beans and salsa a day, the beans seem to agree with milk only in combination

ive only had about 6-7 farts today compared to like 30 or so if i combined milk and other foods.

i cut down and nearly cut out grapejuice consumption, it doesnt do much but i like to drink a tad in the morning cause it acts as a laxative

i may have a bowl of cereal as well for vitamins n such, certainly not a staple in the diet but i usually save cereal right before bed because that is when i get most hungry and need a treat....or if im working out before work ill have a bowl of cereal after my workout and (1 cup of skim milk per 50 reps) so that the cereal will be burned off during work and eat the beans during work and finish them off there or in the evening.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: less likely to have gas when drinking milk only and working out
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 06:00:49 PM »
please enjoy this video my "fantasy" of being the master is about to be reality
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:23 PM »
better song:

Return to Fantasy
[/youtube]
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 06:20:16 PM »
better song:

Return to Fantasy
[/youtube]
my song is superior my friend
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
you guys wont believe me but im going to be huge and ripped below 5% in a few weeks

the plan

upper body day 1/lower body day2 split no days off

for some reason i have no gas from regular skim milk now because of a number of factors , i attribute it too not combining other foods with milk or keeping other foods minimal in relation

today was leg day , ive decided not to use any weight until i get really really 'good' at free squats. im just going for the burn, caloric burn, muscle endurance
ive been doing sets of 50 rest paused very simple to do /per 1 cup of skim milk wich is 80 calories

so in theory each rep of squat is one calorie, thus im doing a good job of burning what i eat, with this tailored diet so far today ive done 700 squats , im very happy and ill just keep going and be ripped shortly

it is impossible for me to eat a balanced diet PLUS skim milk, i get gas and bloating

i do however have 4 cups of beans and salsa a day, the beans seem to agree with milk only in combination

ive only had about 6-7 farts today compared to like 30 or so if i combined milk and other foods.

i cut down and nearly cut out grapejuice consumption, it doesnt do much but i like to drink a tad in the morning cause it acts as a laxative

i may have a bowl of cereal as well for vitamins n such, certainly not a staple in the diet but i usually save cereal right before bed because that is when i get most hungry and need a treat....or if im working out before work ill have a bowl of cereal after my workout and (1 cup of skim milk per 50 reps) so that the cereal will be burned off during work and eat the beans during work and finish them off there or in the evening.
sounds healthy