Author Topic: Girl at gym!!  (Read 2741 times)

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Girl at gym!!
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:25:50 AM »
I see this girl, about 2-3 times a week. She seems about my age. Walks by me in the weights section when she isnt training with weights and stares at me. This is a hey, eyefucking me look..  This happens whenever I'm there. I watched her walk to her car noting what car she drove and checked the next day, noticed a parking pass to the same college as me. And yes, She is hott. I always have head phones on, how can i strike up a convo with this broad??

No this isnt a joke. LOL.

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Girl at gym!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »
I see this girl, about 2-3 times a week. She seems about my age. Walks by me in the weights section when she isnt training with weights and stares at me. This is a hey, eyefucking me look..  This happens whenever I'm there. I watched her walk to her car noting what car she drove and checked the next day, noticed a parking pass to the same college as me. And yes, She is hott. I always have head phones on, how can i strike up a convo with this broad??

You open your mouth and say something.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »
Ask her to do abs with you.  Be sure you know a good ab routine that just involves the floor and no machines.  Abs are very boring so she will not turn you down, then just take it from there. 

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »
Don't mention you like BB or Boooooom she will think your Gay.Strike up a conversation and ask her to show you her Flaps. :-\

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 01:49:00 AM »

Good suggestion.

A lot of times guys think it's so important what they say. It's not. What's important is that they say something, anything, and get the chemistry between you going. Just ask her anything. Tell her hi and ask how she's doing or something, it doesn't matter a whole lot as long as you get talking. Just think about fucking her while you talk to her, she'll somehow pick up on it. It's neat how that works.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »
Good suggestion.

A lot of times guys think it's so important what they say. It's not. What's important is that they say something, anything, and get the chemistry between you going. Just ask her anything. Tell her hi and ask how she's doing or something, it doesn't matter a whole lot as long as you get talking. Just think about fucking her while you talk to her, she'll somehow pick up on it. It's neat how that works.  ;)

Yes! Debussey was thinking about writing the same thing. Why the fuck worry about "what to say to her?" If you do, you'll probably be tensed up and come across as a bit "freaky". Just say something, and don't think too much. If you are "in the zone", the communication will work fine because it's as Soundness says not in the words as much as it is in your mental state at that moment. Also, if you are a bit "tensed up" and come up with something funny to say, she will probably not laugh of it because jokes = not funny if the person = tensed up.

She's just a person for fucks sake, just like everybody else. And during the best times you have shared with other people in your life, you have most likely NOT been "thinking hard about what you should say". You've simply "been there". That's when teh magic happens.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 02:00:22 AM »

say 'hello' or 'hi, how are you?'...

if she's interested, you'll know.
b

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 02:04:36 AM »
or you could slip a roofy in her protein water while she is on the abductor machine.   ;)

io856

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 02:04:54 AM »
Good suggestion.

haha yes that works

but BE CAREFUL what you wish for!

when push comes to shove and cock comes to vagina it may not be what you want

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 02:05:42 AM »
haha yes that works

but BE CAREFUL what you wish for!

when push comes to shove and cock comes to vagina it may not be what you want

You can always "pull out".

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 02:10:21 AM »
I'm a big believer in getting straight to the point, ask her point blank on a scale of 1-10 what are the chances of intercourse. If it helps your cause I'm happy for you to tell her you know me...

;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 02:11:48 AM »
1) take headphones off

2) ask for a spot on something like side lateral raises or bench press.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:10 AM »
Good suggestion.

I'm going to try that, I'll probably start jerking off half way through the covnersation though!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »
Ask her to do abs with you.  Be sure you know a good ab routine that just involves the floor and no machines.  Abs are very boring so she will not turn you down, then just take it from there. 

Gay idea. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 02:49:03 AM »
Post pics or it didn't happen.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 04:42:36 AM »
I have a similiar problem that i need to get out of...this hot russian girl that changes the waste paper baskets at work keeps giving me the intense I want to sleep with you looks. She comes around every night around 6 6:30, I like to work late when no one is around to get things done, and she bends down to get my waste paper basket and gives me a deep sexy look and says hi and smiles....I smile back and say thanks just to be polite but I feel very uncomfortable which only makes her think I am interested.  I dont want to further this relationship or talk to her at all, but I dont want to be rude to her and make her feel like shit emptying my garbage can. She seems like a sweet girl and is just off the boat.

what do I do guys?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 04:46:04 AM »
I have a similiar problem that i need to get out of...this hot russian girl that changes the waste paper baskets at work keeps giving me the intense I want to sleep with you looks. She comes around every night around 6 6:30, I like to work late when no one is around to get things done, and she bends down to get my waste paper basket and gives me a deep sexy look and says hi and smiles....I smile back and say thanks just to be polite but I feel very uncomfortable which only makes her think I am interested.  I dont want to further this relationship or talk to her at all, but I dont want to be rude to her and make her feel like shit emptying my garbage can. She seems like a sweet girl and is just off the boat.

what do I do guys?

Aren't you an open fruitbooty?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 04:48:06 AM »

what do I do guys?

Cut your penis off, as you are a disgrace to men!!  >:(
No doubt about it...

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »
1) take headphones off

2) ask for a spot on something like side lateral raises or bench press.

Respectfully disagree.  Well I suppose it depends on what you look like and what kind of weights you're using, but this is pretty see through nonetheless.  The upfront approach is better, imo.  Just introduce yourself and ask her how she's doin.  If you're too nervous to do that, start by saying hi to her or even just acknowledging her presence a couple of days in a row, then an oppurtunity will present itself.  Last, take your headphones off when she's even in the gym, nothing is less inviting than headphones.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 04:53:10 AM »

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 05:00:31 AM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 05:02:25 AM »

tell her " you gonna propose or just stare?"

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 05:04:15 AM »

what do I do guys?
chop off your dick cuz you dont deserve to have one >:(

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 05:04:51 AM »
tell her " you gonna propose or just stare?"

thats probably the winner if hes Sure she really are looking at him.

If the is, she will laugh and the ice is broken.

and ofcourse say it with a SMILE  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2008, 05:05:32 AM »
Aren't you an open fruitbooty?

hahah, my huge guns make the girls think I'm straight, what can I do?  :D