Author Topic: SIGN ME UP! Praise be to Allah.  (Read 618 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
SIGN ME UP! Praise be to Allah.
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:15:26 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081231/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_israel_palestinians

Hard-line Iranian student groups have asked the government to authorize volunteers to go carry out suicide bombings in Israel in response to the Israeli assault on the Gaza Strip.

The government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had not responded to the call by Wednesday. Volunteer suicide groups have made similar requests in the past and the government never responded to their calls. The groups' activities appear to be mainly for propaganda purposes, and there has been no sign of Iranians carrying out suicide attacks in Israel.

Five hard-line student groups and a conservative clerical group launched a registration drive on Monday, seeking volunteers to carry out suicide attacks against Israel.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: SIGN ME UP! Praise be to Allah.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »
weeding out the stupid......awsome.
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 04:02:07 AM »
yeah killing innocent people will do the trick ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081231/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_israel_palestinians

Hard-line Iranian student groups have asked the government to authorize volunteers to go carry out suicide bombings in Israel in response to the Israeli assault on the Gaza Strip.

The government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had not responded to the call by Wednesday. Volunteer suicide groups have made similar requests in the past and the government never responded to their calls. The groups' activities appear to be mainly for propaganda purposes, and there has been no sign of Iranians carrying out suicide attacks in Israel.

Five hard-line student groups and a conservative clerical group launched a registration drive on Monday, seeking volunteers to carry out suicide attacks against Israel.

Well, this is what they do, plain and simple. Their youngsters doesn't dream about good living, working and rising a family, but carrying suicide bombs to kill innocent civilians and getting rewarded by allah. You know, bunch of virgin little girls and so on ... well, I don't really know what allah has to offer for female suicide bombers, but I bet it involve lot of hairy dick in the ass. Too much? Yes, it may is. I believe it is more like when mens get hundred of virgin little girls to fuck, all the joy and pleasure, female suicide bombers will get permission look at side not wearing a veil...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 01:49:32 AM »
Well, this is what they do, plain and simple. Their youngsters doesn't dream about good living, working and rising a family

thats because most of them gave up on dreaming because of the terrible situation there in.
u dont know what you would do yourself if you would be in their shoes, if one of your relatives has been humiliated or killed raped by israeli army. its shamefull act to hit on innocent people but i dont think you can say everyone has the mindset of a mass murderer the day they were born.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:25 AM »
thats because most of them gave up on dreaming because of the terrible situation there in.
u dont know what you would do yourself if you would be in their shoes, if one of your relatives has been humiliated or killed raped by israeli army. its shamefull act to hit on innocent people but i dont think you can say everyone has the mindset of a mass murderer the day they were born.
Most intelligent ppl would fight back not suicide themselves...social darwinism at work here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM »

I doubt most of these students have relatives who are fighting Israel, what with the fact they live in IRAN and all. They're the guys who bitch and moan about Israel while funding Hezbollah and acting like they want to die while others do their dirty work.  ::)