Author Topic: What happens when gh15 is gone?  (Read 2811 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
What happens when gh15 is gone?
« on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »
I mean, what are we suppose to do? Where are we to go for hormone advice and how to control the American sluts? How can we continue on in his memory, keep it alive, and live his ideals? Is his Bible enough? Will we ever know who this enigmatic figure is so we can give thanks and prayers for the wisdom and knowledge  he has so freely and generously given? Do you think, like Christ, he will die for us bitches?

gh15, how are we to live? You know, day to day? What are the majors thoughts and ideals that should animate our actions and deeds? And what of the children? What do we do with them so they don't grow up like us -- us generation nothingness? 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: What happens when gh15 is gone?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
hopefully he's not going anywhere, GH is getbig.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »
We are screwed, but that is not going to happen anytime soon.  ;)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »
hopefully he's not going anywhere, GH is getbig.com

G15 is a load guzzler like you, the only difference is you actually know more.
X

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »
He's not going anywhere.

He looks at us as his children.

He blesses us with his knowledge because he cares.

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF BODYBUILDING.

THE. YOUTH.

OF.

TODAY.
☠ Order of Nephilim

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 12:11:33 AM »
He's not going anywhere.

He looks at us as his children.

He blesses us with his knowledge because he cares.

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF BODYBUILDING.

THE. YOUTH.

OF.

TODAY.

We are his children and he is our father but do you think he will ever gives us the wrong "advices"?

Still waiting for the New Year here in Hawaii. It's still only 10:15 PM.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 01:51:30 AM »
I mean, what are we suppose to do? Where are we to go for hormone advice and how to control the American sluts? How can we continue on in his memory, keep it alive, and live his ideals? Is his Bible enough? Will we ever know who this enigmatic figure is so we can give thanks and prayers for the wisdom and knowledge  he has so freely and generously given? Do you think, like Christ, he will die for us bitches?

gh15, how are we to live? You know, day to day? What are the majors thoughts and ideals that should animate our actions and deeds? And what of the children? What do we do with them so they don't grow up like us -- us generation nothingness? 
when he is gone we will be left with morons like you   :-\

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 02:06:11 AM »
when he is gone we will be left with morons like you   :-\

And I complimented your dancing and tried to broker a peace agreement between you and Will Grant and this is the thanks I get?

*  Drops head feeling disillusioned, rejected, unappreciated, betrayed, pessimistic about the new year, not sure who the real sevastase is. *

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 02:12:06 AM »
And I complimented your dancing and tried to broker a peace agreement between you and Will Grant and this is the thanks I get?

*  Drops head feeling disillusioned, rejected, unappreciated, betrayed, pessimistic about the new year, not sure who the real sevastase is. *
between will grant and I ?

That is the biggest liar /moron on getbig ...

the fact that you are cool with him it's enough for me  ::)

also the fact that you are sarcastic about gh15 speaks volumes about your bb knowledge ....

I do not need " buddies" like you ;)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »
I'm sensing anger and taking this board way too seriously.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:14 AM »
I'm sensing anger and taking this board way too seriously.
::)

I'm sensing stupidity

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 02:45:10 AM »
::)

I'm sensing stupidity

I'm pretty new to this board so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But I see now why you are so universally disliked on this board. But I guess I'd be an asshole too if I had to live in that nothing shit hole country like yours. And you really think it helps your cause by posting so many pictures of yourself for the world to see? You really think people care to look at you. There is nothing to you except premature balding. Have you no shame? Call me stupid if you will but Americans run circles around you every time in everything. No American wants to live there but I'm sure most, including youself, would like to escape loserville and come here.

Bottom line: I'm here and you're there and being so angry and fighting with everyone is never going to change that. You've made another enemy.

Dismissed.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 03:00:13 AM »
I'm pretty new to this board so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But I see now why you are so universally disliked on this board. But I guess I'd be an asshole too if I had to live in that nothing shit hole country like yours. And you really think it helps your cause by posting so many pictures of yourself for the world to see? You really think people care to look at you. There is nothing to you except premature balding. Have you no shame? Call me stupid if you will but Americans run circles around you every time in everything. No American wants to live there but I'm sure most, including youself, would like to escape loserville and come here.

Bottom line: I'm here and you're there and being so angry and fighting with everyone is never going to change that. You've made another enemy.

Dismissed.

Meltdown!!
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 03:07:42 AM »

Dismissed.
epic newbie meltdown

:D :D :D

FYW....I AM AN AMERICAN RESIDENT SINCE 1996. ;)

very patriotic your post lol

you are my enemy now?  :D

seems like the gay mafia is out to get me

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »
im sure gh15 wont be missed , ron should just wipe his account

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 08:08:01 AM »

Dismissed.
Hi Moosejay

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »