Author Topic: pain killers and test  (Read 1287 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
pain killers and test
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:53:22 AM »
Has anyone ever mixed xanex or percocet with test or any other type of mass gainer?  Not for fun either

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pain killers and test
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:38:22 AM »
Yes.

Xanax, Valium or most other types of Benzos shouldn't be an issue, unless you are mixing them with certain other prescription drugs like antidepressants, pain killers and alcohol.  That particular combination is not good (see Chris Benoit).  I've personally seen people become very emotionally unstable on that combo, although I think it mostly has to do with the antidepressant, painkillers and alcohol combo. 

In general, always be careful when mixing any types of prescription drugs.  Check for drug interactions on Google or better yet ask your doctor.

The risk with Percocet (oxycodone & tylenol) or Vicodin (hydrocodone & tylenol) is the Tylenol.  Acetomenophin is REALLY hard on your liver.

I have back problems and have to take Vicodin from time to time - sometimes while on cycle (because you can't control when your back injury acts up).  It's never caused my blood work to come back abnormal and my HRT doctor did not have an issue with taking it along with Test and Deca.  Just don't combine it with orals like dbol, anadrol, halo, winny or anything that's puts further stress on the liver.

You could tell your doctor that you are sensitive to and (or) concerned about the effects of Acetomenophin and make him give you a type of pain medication with a lower Tylenol content.  You can get some that have 10mg Hydro and 350mg APAP (Tylenol).  Others have as little as 5mg Hydro and as much as 750mg APAP.  Try to minimize the APAP.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »
ive used xanax while on test before.  didnt have any problems

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »
i eat them for fun they feel the same on as they do off.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »
I'd be more concerned with my physical health before my mental health taking painkillers on cycle, TBH.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 04:12:22 PM »
I'd be more concerned with my physical health before my mental health taking painkillers on cycle, TBH.

Yes, in general you are very correct.  I just wanted to point out that certain combos (i.e. painkillers, alcohol, antidepressants, and steroids) are bad news.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 06:36:21 PM »
thanks for the info, I have back problems myself and just wanted to make sure b4 I dive into it.  Dont want to get too off my rocker

dustin

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »
Yes, in general you are very correct.  I just wanted to point out that certain combos (i.e. painkillers, alcohol, antidepressants, and steroids) are bad news.

Oh yeah, no doubt. A lot of people shouldn't be juicing or taking any sorts of prescription drugs to begin with. To think of how many mentally unstable dudes are drugging it up haphazardly is a scary thought. :-X

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »
lortabs here and Valium...on and off season no worries...
Tap, Snap or Nap!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 03:32:42 PM »
Yes.

Xanax, Valium or most other types of Benzos shouldn't be an issue, unless you are mixing them with certain other prescription drugs like antidepressants, pain killers and alcohol.  That particular combination is not good (see Chris Benoit).  I've personally seen people become very emotionally unstable on that combo, although I think it mostly has to do with the antidepressant, painkillers and alcohol combo. 

In general, always be careful when mixing any types of prescription drugs.  Check for drug interactions on Google or better yet ask your doctor.

The risk with Percocet (oxycodone & tylenol) or Vicodin (hydrocodone & tylenol) is the Tylenol.  Acetomenophin is REALLY hard on your liver.

I have back problems and have to take Vicodin from time to time - sometimes while on cycle (because you can't control when your back injury acts up).  It's never caused my blood work to come back abnormal and my HRT doctor did not have an issue with taking it along with Test and Deca.  Just don't combine it with orals like dbol, anadrol, halo, winny or anything that's puts further stress on the liver.

You could tell your doctor that you are sensitive to and (or) concerned about the effects of Acetomenophin and make him give you a type of pain medication with a lower Tylenol content.  You can get some that have 10mg Hydro and 350mg APAP (Tylenol).  Others have as little as 5mg Hydro and as much as 750mg APAP.  Try to minimize the APAP.

Chad,

I don't agree with your use of narcotics in this fashion.

If you need to discuss this via PM, that's fine, but I don't agree with your use of ancillary drugs as an adjunct to AAS.   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...