Author Topic: How many of you american.........  (Read 6443 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: How many of you american.........
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 07:53:13 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »
good stuff.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 08:01:13 AM »
Looks like this one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279
It makes some good points but some are exaggerated like taxes only being used for paying interest.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »
I prefer this

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »
Looks like this one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279
It makes some good points but some are exaggerated like taxes only being used for paying interest.
Yeah."Only"Is exgerated.

Thanx for another video.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 08:05:52 AM »

creepy

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »
Yeah."Only"Is exgerated.

Thanx for another video.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 08:25:15 AM »

Whats up? What china movie has something to do with a japanese like me?
Or... are u one of those brain washed americans which this zeitgeist movie is saying?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 08:33:03 AM »
Whats up? What china movie has something to do with a japanese like me?
lol
Or... are u one of those brain washed americans which this zeitgeist movie is saying?
your brainwashed by the zeitgeist movie, conspiracy movies are so funny, play some freaky music and pictures of peoples eyeballs to freak people out, WOooow im shitting my pants, NWO is going to make all our lives a misery.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:02 AM »
lolyour brainwashed by the zeitgeist movie, conspiracy movies are so funny, play some freaky music and pictures of peoples eyeballs to freak people out, WOooow im shitting my pants, NWO is going to make all our lives a misery.

Helpless. No words to say.
You are coward who cant see the truth.
Here nobody is talking about iluminatti or NWO. Hope this help.

And you are entitled to your opinion.
If you think this info is ridiculous, then prove it as a man with your theory

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 09:13:10 AM »
Helpless. No words to say.
You are coward who cant see the truth.
Here nobody is talking about iluminatti or NWO. Hope this help.

And you are entitled to your opinion.
If you think this info is ridiculous, then prove it as a man with your theory
. I don't believe in conspiracy theories because i don't see whats in it for the people who are supposed to be behind them... what is the benefit to these people who are already rich to gain control over the world? there is no benefit to them, their lives won't be improved they already have access to every luxury they could possibly want.

Since you proudly announce that your Japanese maybe you should read up on Unit 731 and see if your still proud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »

creepy

Why didnt he knock his fucking ass out when he got in his face yelling?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:31 AM »
. I don't believe in conspiracy theories because i don't see whats in it for the people who are supposed to be behind them... what is the benefit to these people who are already rich to gain control over the world? there is no benefit to them, their lives won't be improved they already have access to every luxury they could possibly want.

Since you proudly announce that your Japanese maybe you should read up on Unit 731 and see if your still proud.

Hey, you are very young right? :-\

You dont know about the world nothing....
Study a bit of the history. Every dinasty had collapse and these people also fear with rival and they know that rules. Thats why try to make a monopoly of fortune to make their dinasty stable. Nothing is stable in this world even if you are an emperor of the world. Always somebody trys to kill you or some people make rebelion. So, you need to be very smart to dominate and keep on stabilizing everything.

And your crucial stupidity is here....
Why you showed this Unit731 thing here? Did u think that I am bashing america? :o :-\
Are you that stupid? Did u think that I am so brain washed to be a patriot?
Sorry, super meltdown. I dont care if japanese did this or that,Or America did this or that.
Just truth is the truth. We(Both american and japanese and every citizens of world) are controled and manipulated.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »
Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.[17]
Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss.[12]
Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.[12]
Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.[12]
Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[18][14][12]
In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 persons, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.[19]

[edit] Weapons testing
Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions.[12]
Flame throwers were tested on humans.[12]
Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons and explosive bombs.[12]

[edit] Germ warfare attacks
Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects.[12]
To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied[citation needed].
Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare[citation needed].
Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 400,000 Chinese civilians.[12]
Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[20]
Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were actively involved not only in research and development, but also in experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[21]

[edit] Other experiments
Prisoners were subjected to other experiments such as:

being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death.[12]
having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism.[12]
having horse urine injected into their kidneys.[12]
being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death.
being placed into high-pressure chambers until death.
being exposed to extreme temperatures and developed frostbite to determine how long humans could survive with such an affliction, and to determine the effects of rotting and gangrene on human flesh.[12]
having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival.
being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead.
having animal blood injected and the effects studied.
being exposed to lethal doses of x-ray radiation.
having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers.
being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline.
being intentionally injected with various sexually transmitted disease bacteria and viruses, such as syphilis, gonorrhea and their effects on human body observed.

hahhhah holy shit :D no wonder the japanease got nuclear bombed, good stuff  :D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:13 AM »

The nazis were doing the same shit.  MacArthur granted many of the unit 731 scientists amnesty in exchange for their research data.  We don't condone the activity but we sure were happy to benefit from the results.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »
Wow All I found is bunch of stupid american who misunderstand that I am bashing USA!!
Hahahahahahhahah! NO wonder that its very easy to controle you guys american!!

In spite of my regarding this problem as a world wide problem....

I am really surprised at how you americans are brainwashed to be a patriot enough to take this problem personal.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »
Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.[17]

:D  :D

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »
Wow All I found is bunch of stupid american who misunderstand that I am bashing USA!!

kyomu how does it feel to know your great-grandfather injected horse urine  into human kidneys for fun ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »
kyomu how does it feel to know your great-grandfather injected horse urine  into human kidneys for fun ;D
How do you feel that your ancestor has raped and mascre american Indian?
How do you feel that dirty blood inside your body ;D

And how do you feel that your grand dad raped and mascre vietnamees and you have same genetic? ;D

You are stupid.... but unbelievably stupid.

On this planet, none.. but none of the tribes are innocent when it comes to mascre and rape. Study world history a bit, ignorant brain washed american.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »

In spite of my regarding this problem as a world wide problem....

I am really surprised at how you americans are brainwashed to be a patriot enough to take this problem personal.

No one cares about you bashing the USA. We're all broken up by the fact that some half-retarded Asian who spends his weekends blowing Paco Bautista is trying to "bash" us.  ::)

We usually stand in awe of your supreme intelligence. Weren't you the same moron who claimed Paco had you eating 1100g of protein a day?

That Unit 731 stuff is something to be proud of. No wonder the Chinamen hate you guys.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 10:16:02 AM »
No one cares about you bashing the USA. We're all broken up by the fact that some half-retarded Asian who spends his weekends blowing Paco Bautista is trying to "bash" us.  ::)

We usually stand in awe of your supreme intelligence. Weren't you the same moron who claimed Paco had you eating 1100g of protein a day?

That Unit 731 stuff is something to be proud of. No wonder the Chinamen hate you guys.
If you bash my bbing style, up load your pic and prove and you are better than me. You Skinny fag.

Invading American and mascre native american is something proud of.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 10:17:26 AM »
If you bash my bbing style, up load your pic and prove and you are better than me. You Skinny fag.

Invading American and mascre native american is something proud of.

Murdering thousands upon thousands of Chinese because you believed your slant eyed people were superior to another group of slant eyed people is hilarious.

In the end you all have small penises.

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
The conclusion. Bunch of cowards who dont want to admit the truth here.

Just I imagined that if every people know this truth, we could do something against this force...

But with this bunch of stupid people, there is no hope.

Mods, delete this thread please.